Scalping Beast EC, UC, EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalping Beast EC, UC, EU

Has anyone tried the signals Scalping Beast EC, UC, EU ?
    They seem very risky and also signals provider varies the lot size considerably

I had subscribed to two of those signals. I cancelled. Because many of the trades are so short in duration, I lost too much money when he made money. Don't really think it is a good strategy to follow on copy accounts. Just my experience....I use pepperstone

Comment

For this type of strategies, slippage is a big issue

Comment

yeah it was slippage that killed mine....just don't think a lot of these scalping signals are good to follow as a copy

Comment

Originally posted by PureFx
          I use EC signal:
          Master account 3 orders \ +4.9pips +25.2pips +33.2pips
          My account 2 orders \ +0pips +24.9pips +32.4pips

need more time for check
          What broker do you use? So far Ive checked with a few people I know subscribe and they all had negative results. Odd thing is that the trades are still showing active on the master when he cuts them. There were 4 UC trades and 2 closed on the master while 4 remained open on the slaves. This is suspicious and until we know more, people should be protective with their accounts. This not only involves slippage but often during the times that trades are going through, there are spread spikes across the board at most brokers. I am not saying anything bad about the SP. Again, just being cautious.

Comment

Originally posted by PureFx

Axitrader, but need other broker i think
            After doing some thinking I actually think disabling the signal for late NY into Asian session will prevent most losses. It seems the spread spikes on most brokers is causing this. When I did that and turned it back on for European/NY session, I won all trades. Works for me I would give this a try before switching brokers. I believe some of the problem comes from the trades being generated from a trade copier. Doing this between those sessions is a 80/20% chance of loss. Adjusting so you are able to capitalize when you are able to profit should be good enough.

Comment

did you all analyse the history properly?How come such BIG wins??? in term of %
              because he played trick with withdraws and deposits
              when his trades in profit ,he will withdraws money so that his gain is a lot more in term of %
              and vice versea
              I have checked his e/chf signal pair signal in nov....fishy deposits and gain just before he took profit.

Go and check other signal that he provided, I believed is the same trick.

Nick, take a look. Such tricks are common. When someone made like more than 20% profit per mth with low dd, go and check their history whether fishy deposit and withdraws were made just before they close the trades.
              Last edited by Pie ; 12-10-2016, 09:55 AM.

Comment

The stupid name puts me off.

I cant take that seriously, let alone subscribe to it.

Comment

I turned it off night before the ECB because I do that with all my SPs. I am in profit over 10%. I will make a thread for all ST people to read so you can see how to make profits even when an SP goes bad. It will heavily reduce your risks. I am sorry people lost but never rely on an SP to control their trading over news. Take control of your money instead.

Comment

Drawdown again with the UC type!

Comment

Hey guys.
                      I was just alerted to this forum post.
                      I am the host/trader of these signals.

I can understand your concern.

I can assure you that I am no scammer... all my profits are real, and all my losses are real. no cent or fake demo accounts here. I run small accounts as signal accounts to ensure best copying accuracy and behaviour of the EA. (larger lots on the EA = more chance of slippage = exit criteria not filled = longer trade duration = possible losses).

Yes, in late October I was moving money in and out of my account as I needed the funds for another account, but I didn't reduce the balance to near zero.
                      The proof is here... this account: http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/pro100-wind/15717
                      Has instances where it removes its balance completely to then profit and make substantial gains. However, signalstart picks up on this and calculates profit correctly.
                      Like they have done with my signal: http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...g-frenzy/14058 - you can see that my october profit was lower relatively, then my november and still august profits were quite high, and even the month of Jan is looking like a good month even with the late start and less than average trades.

Also, re Nick and his subscription issues, I have no idea, and simple trader didn't have any idea either. and still, he has been the only person to have significant trade copy problems on all three of the platforms that I use; so that one is still a mystery. So yes Nick, "i had every excuse"; but no one could come up with a cause, even after simpletrader going through my logs.

And yes I get the odd email re signal disconnection from simple trader, but I don't know why and simple trader can't answer the question either, even after reviewing my logs which show no evidence of a disconnection.

However, of course, if I disable my EA due to news, then of course it will be disconnected

Anyway, I'm working out a MAM arrangement, if anyone is interested let me know. Otherwise there are private copy options.

Thanks for the support, and happy to answer any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzieozzieoi View Post
                        Hey guys.
                        I was just alerted to this forum post.
                        I am the host/trader of these signals.

I can understand your concern.

I can assure you that I am no scammer... all my profits are real, and all my losses are real. no cent or fake demo accounts here. I run small accounts as signal accounts to ensure best copying accuracy and behaviour of the EA. (larger lots on the EA = more chance of slippage = exit criteria not filled = longer trade duration = possible losses).

Yes, in late October I was moving money in and out of my account as I needed the funds for another account, but I didn't reduce the balance to near zero.
                        The proof is here... this account: http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/pro100-wind/15717
                        Has instances where it removes its balance completely to then profit and make substantial gains. However, signalstart picks up on this and calculates profit correctly.
                        Like they have done with my signal: http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/...g-frenzy/14058 - you can see that my october profit was lower relatively, then my november and still august profits were quite high, and even the month of Jan is looking like a good month even with the late start and less than average trades.

Also, re Nick and his subscription issues, I have no idea, and simple trader didn't have any idea either. and still, he has been the only person to have significant trade copy problems on all three of the platforms that I use; so that one is still a mystery. So yes Nick, "i had every excuse"; but no one could come up with a cause, even after simpletrader going through my logs.

And yes I get the odd email re signal disconnection from simple trader, but I don't know why and simple trader can't answer the question either, even after reviewing my logs which show no evidence of a disconnection.

However, of course, if I disable my EA due to news, then of course it will be disconnected

Anyway, I'm working out a MAM arrangement, if anyone is interested let me know. Otherwise there are private copy options.

Thanks for the support, and happy to answer any questions.
                        your signal is a clear scam, while you keep deposit more money during big drawdown

Comment

Working...
                        X