8+% average per week, every week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8+% average per week, every week.

UPDATE! Live account is live, up over 140+% first week, with max dd of 15% over 70 individual trades across alot of different setups.
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/aSTR...ronaut/2107847
    Old post:^Old info

UPDATE
    Alot has changed since i last posted here, ive added more setups, removed bad ones.. increased my overall PF and trades per week.
    At the time i was Writing the last post i considered myself as one of the best traders out there (in terms of perfomance)
    I have started testing my live account, and yes i have blown accounts through the years (mainly because of betting 20-30% per trade after tilt, just to go all in)
    i've mastered discipline and increased my overall trading performance.
    I can now (arrogantly?) say i Believe im the best Fx trader in the World (atleast out of the known ones)

This update is soley triggered by big river mans statement "Always the same shit, dont Believe the hype" .. i didnt take this personally, as he writes common sense and we are just 2 usernames online.. i dont expect every week to be a 100% gainer, but through my forward testing on demo i can with confidence state 25+% return per week.

No its not martingale, no its not grid strats, or adding to trend positions.. simple Daily trades in and out based on my unqiue strategies.

Enjoy the ride with me, i dont know for how long i will be Active on these forums.. but atleast i want to redeem myself
    Lets do this boys n gals
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by Logic Matters; 05-12-2017, 08:42 PM.

Why not open a 500 bucks account and as time goes on those 8%+ (sometimes 6% 10%.. but at average 8%) will compound in to something great.

Comment

Yep, make it a real account with some real cash in.

Lets see how it goes. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

You will need 6 months history on a real account before it can be offered in the Simple Trader market place. Virtually no one here is interested in tracking demo account performance.

Comment

A faster way to test your strategy: http://forextester.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O View Post

You will need 6 months history on a real account before it can be offered in the Simple Trader market place. Virtually no one here is interested in tracking demo account performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike O View Post
                A faster way to test your strategy: http://forextester.com

Comment

Demo trading for 4 years? That's an extreme level of self discipline. I'll keep an eye on your stats.

Comment

How you say that all will be trasnparent and then history and open trades are closed?

Comment

account is not updated since 5 Dec, I think has already gone

Comment

I just see this thread today, i see now that is old. Thanks.
                        Just cowboys.

Comment

wait a minute, why would you even open a demo with peppersone.

dont they delete it after one month?
                          Last edited by Justin; 12-08-2016, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
                            wait a minute, why would you even open a demo with peppersone.

dont they delete it after one month?
                            Yep. Deleted after 30 days. Logic Matters

Comment

Guys it's always the same old shit.
                              Don't believe the hype.

Comment

Working...
                              X