No announcement yet.

MHD Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seem to have 2 threads now for same signal for some reason?

Comment

yes, only EURJPY.

Comment

confusing with two Threads. Please from now on I will only be communication on the other thread! Please follow me there!
        Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, I gave you a wrong answer on the # currency pairs traded during Asian session. I trade two pairs during Asian session and t(EURUSD and EURJPY.).
          These pair and are not positively correlated and they have been tested in a portfolio with a good a results, and usually these two pairs are not traded simultanously.

Br,
          Joseph

Comment

Hi,

What are the currency pairs being traded? I see on the signal description that GBPAUD, USDJPY, EURJPY and EURUSD are the main trading pair but it seems the GBPAUD is not being traded.

I understand that you will review the currency pairs from time to time. If there is any change, how will you update us? At the moment, is there any review of the currency pairs yet?

Comment

Hi Rayzzz, Good question! I will update the the details so I have it correct! Going forward if I change the currency pairs being traded I will let you know via this thread and via simpletrader!

Comment

so currently which are the main currency pairs u are trading? Does it include GBPAUD?

Comment

Need some feedback from fellow followers please, been with this signal for over 4 months. I'm following on 2 accounts with IC Markets with a VPS at ForexVPS in Manchester UK. I've noticed on the last two Sundays trades I've been slipped 10 pips and 5 pips and last night I was slipped 5 pips on the EURJPY. I Spoke with Joseph and he's looking into the matter, but I was wondering if anyone else has had any issues over the last week or so.

Thank you in advance

Happy trading all.

Comment

Asian session is not good for me either, spreads are high plus slippage, my default is 3 pip slippage... So I get slipped every time, so far I'll see if this will be OK if not then there is no point in following. If he goes instantly in profit than I miss that trade and get only those who return back to entry price. The same was with titantrader, the only difference is titantrader is opening on rollover time and my broker has a 5 min. break so I didn't get those trades, while MHD opens randomly and at least I get filled although with slippage...

If signal provider uses ECN broker with good quotes we are going to get slipped... It would help if the trader closes trades at least 5+ pips so we get BE if we count spread and commission during the Asian session if we count swaps even more, but then again to pay and get only BE is not good. I'll see how it goes after 1 month if slippage will be a problem then, unfortunately, I'll have to unsubscribe.

Comment

Hmm we had nice profit, but now it's reteacing and it seems all those profitable teades could end up in loss... I thought this system uses trailing stop to lock the profits or no?

Comment

Hi,

The profit locking and trailing stops triggers when the market moves in the desired direction with sufficient to price distance and time. Unfortunately many profit trades ended with loss but still manageable. This occurrences in stop loss being hit will be offset and compensated when there will be winning trades with 3:1 risk-reward.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis
                          Asian session is not good for me either, spreads are high plus slippage, my default is 3 pip slippage... So I get slipped every time, so far I'll see if this will be OK if not then there is no point in following. If he goes instantly in profit than I miss that trade and get only those who return back to entry price. The same was with titantrader, the only difference is titantrader is opening on rollover time and my broker has a 5 min. break so I didn't get those trades, while MHD opens randomly and at least I get filled although with slippage...

If signal provider uses ECN broker with good quotes we are going to get slipped... It would help if the trader closes trades at least 5+ pips so we get BE if we count spread and commission during the Asian session if we count swaps even more, but then again to pay and get only BE is not good. I'll see how it goes after 1 month if slippage will be a problem then, unfortunately, I'll have to unsubscribe.
                          You could just disable EURJPY pair.
                          I've had crappy fills on that pair this week, I'm going to analyze tomorrow whether it's worth keeping the pair or not. EURUSD today was pretty annoying as it's August I knew the follow through wouldn't last so I closed out trades early and went out but unfortunately more trades were taken and I copped losses instead. Kinda sucks losing on that move down in EU when shorting. Think Titantrader also got hit but not as worse

Comment

in order to gain good results from EURJPY you need a ECN broker with good pricing feeds, low commissions and low spreads. I now that EURJPY hasn't yielded good result during the last two-three weeks but I can assure you that If I would be choosen to pick one currency from my various systems and pair EURJPY would be in the top.

But please check if you have persisten pricing issue with EURJPY let me know. Please also give me some examples on on the deltas in pips between your results and my results.

Comment

Originally posted by rayzzzz82 View Post
                              so currently which are the main currency pairs u are trading? Does it include GBPAUD?
                              Only EURJPY is traded during Asian session.

Comment

Originally posted by MHDtrader View Post
                                in order to gain good results from EURJPY you need a ECN broker with good pricing feeds, low commissions and low spreads. I now that EURJPY hasn't yielded good result during the last two-three weeks but I can assure you that If I would be choosen to pick one currency from my various systems and pair EURJPY would be in the top.

But please check if you have persisten pricing issue with EURJPY let me know. Please also give me some examples on on the deltas in pips between your results and my results.
                                I have DMA which would be same as ECN. On EURJPY I have spread from 2 to 4 pips currently, during EU session I have 1 to 2 pips. Will check after rollover again. I get slipped for 3 pips and if your trade goes in profit instantly I don't receive it untill price gets back close to entry point, so once it's in 3 pips range of entry I get it. If you close trades with 5+ pips it should be OK for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X