No announcement yet.

MHD Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked spread on EURJPY after rollover and it's from 4 up to 15 pips. At the moment it's 4 pips. Joseph what is your spread after rollover? I checked several brokers and it's all the same...

Comment

Untitled.png

here are all my eurjpy trades from before May this year . Dukascopy server. Hope it helps. [email]Also@MHDtrader you can compare if needed. /Hansen
      Last edited by Hansen; 08-09-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansen View Post
        Untitled.png

here are all my eurjpy trades from before May this year . Dukascopy server. Hope it helps. [email]Also@MHDtrader you can compare if needed. /Hansen
        Hansen do you have the summation of those results? IE profit or loss? Also what is your slippage setting and in the FS.com analyzer can you see if you have missed any trades?

Personally my setting s are for 2 pips slippage.
        I have missed 3 trades over the last month (1xEURJPY, 2xEURUSD) = total pips lost on missed 3 trades @ 51.9 pips
        Total pip slippage -61.9
        Total pips = 896.2

So with IC markets and a setting of slippage at 2 pips I missed 12.5% of the profits this month. In signal copying that is about a reasonable return i would say as far as % lost due to slippage. Not much can be done about it.

I just re-read my earlier post and it sounded ungrateful but I should qualify that I actually like this signal and like Joseph way of trading. Sure we get some losses like yesterday that were close to TP and this is a mechanical way of trading so it may not suit some months as much as others but really July and August are "supposed to" range however July was anything but ranging for EURUSD and we made good profits, just got unlucky yesterday and now I actually see that we are still short with the trades which were given more lee way so may in fact work out profitable basket in the end.. But his R:R on his EU breakout trades are definitely positive so there may indeed be more losers than winners but the winners are usually 2 or 3 times RR. Hope this helps anyone. In short I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

Hansen do you have the summation of those results? IE profit or loss? Also what is your slippage setting and in the FS.com analyzer can you see if you have missed any trades?

Personally my setting s are for 2 pips slippage.
          I have missed 3 trades over the last month (1xEURJPY, 2xEURUSD) = total pips lost on missed 3 trades @ 51.9 pips
          Total pip slippage -61.9
          Total pips = 896.2

So with IC markets and a setting of slippage at 2 pips I missed 12.5% of the profits this month. In signal copying that is about a reasonable return i would say as far as % lost due to slippage. Not much can be done about it.

I just re-read my earlier post and it sounded ungrateful but I should qualify that I actually like this signal and like Joseph way of trading. Sure we get some losses like yesterday that were close to TP and this is a mechanical way of trading so it may not suit some months as much as others but really July and August are "supposed to" range however July was anything but ranging for EURUSD and we made good profits, just got unlucky yesterday and now I actually see that we are still short with the trades which were given more lee way so may in fact work out profitable basket in the end.. But his R:R on his EU breakout trades are definitely positive so there may indeed be more losers than winners but the winners are usually 2 or 3 times RR. Hope this helps anyone. In short I recommend it.
          hello BRM, actually I haven't. Don't have the FX analyzer either. But I may have missed trades - the list I posted are all trades in my account for EURJPY taken by MHD signal since ~start of May this year. If the signal has more trades then I missed some.
          Not very helpful to everyone, I realize, but if Joseph wants to check between followers maybe it's useful enough

Edit: just did the calculations since I started with signal (march 29th). my account size is around 5000 EUR now, but since signal was applied, I made profit 188.59 EUR / 122.3 pips. for EURJPY alone. 37 trades total.
          Last edited by Hansen; 08-09-2017, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Chaps give me a few hours and I'll post my results to compare

Comment

Originally posted by Hansen

hello BRM, actually I haven't. Don't have the FX analyzer either. But I may have missed trades - the list I posted are all trades in my account for EURJPY taken by MHD signal since ~start of May this year. If the signal has more trades then I missed some.
              Not very helpful to everyone, I realize, but if Joseph wants to check between followers maybe it's useful enough

Edit: just did the calculations since I started with signal (march 29th). my account size is around 5000 EUR now, but since signal was applied, I made profit 188.59 EUR / 122.3 pips. for EURJPY alone. 37 trades total.
              So about 4% in 4 months just on the EURJPY trades. Seems pretty good.

Comment

Also I just analyzed some more.
                The EURJPY trade this week was the worst trade I have had in 150 trades or so. And 2 EURUSD ones yesterday are also in the top 10 worst trades so it's obviously been a tough week if you just started. EURJPY is obviously 200 pips lower now but Joseph is good at taking and putting SL so he is a safe trader, this week just been unlucky I'd say. That's statistics for you.

Comment

thanks for your analysis Oportunis. On average EURJPY trades should give +5 pips.

Comment

This are my results , a you can there has been small slippage in the past there are a few EURJPY trades in the last few weeks which have slipped more then noramal

ice_screenshot_20170809-095048.pngMHD Analysis.pngice_screenshot_20170809-095019.png

Comment

Looks more to be broker feed I have slippage but not so much.

MHD Slipage.png
                      Last edited by nc!; 08-09-2017, 02:21 PM. Reason: Added file

Comment

Sorry, but are you taking the piss with this EURJPY trade, extremely high lots and you just leave it over 60 pips in drawdown. Why does every trader on this damn service take these stupid risks. I have looked so hard for a normal trader, with a normal risk/reward who takes losses and wins, not a hold and hope like MHD. If anyone knows of one please link me.

Comment

I agree, I mean why trade in such conditions??? I closed the EJ at huge loss.

Comment

Nice trading this week, Joseph - I like the fact that you don't seem to overtrade if there are no potential favourable setups. Keep up the good work!

Comment

One of the best if not the best on Simpletrader. Low and controlled DD and decent average monthly profit. Not bad at all...

Comment

Originally posted by fxtradefx
                                One of the best if not the best on Simpletrader. Low and controlled DD and decent average monthly profit. Not bad at all...
                                I agree.

There is definitely a slight problem copying over night scalper EURJPY trades though unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X