X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHD Signal

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jose...k/mota/1654397

SimpleTrader:
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

I will be offering a two week's free trial.

Best Regards,
    Joseph
    Last edited by MHDtrader; 01-05-2017, 01:46 PM.

Below you can find a summary of my stats for the last 6 months.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Are there no subscribers to this signal? Seems like a good signal to me. Stats look good.
      I just recently joined.
      Kevin

Comment

Been a sub for over 4 months, one of the best signals on simple trader. Sign up you wont regret it. trades the asian session with larger positions but small targets and stopless. With the EURUSD trades looks for a large move and jumps on and stays with the move with a trailing SL. Good gains but i would keep your risk at 1x

Comment

I followed this signal for about 2 months on a 10k usd account. For me it was not profitable after subtracting the fee. Was about break even (small loss) when I stoped following. Was following at 1x risk.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you didn't make profit following from my system. However, I don't gurantee that you can be in profit in one single month but definetely over longer period.

From the previous two months (june and July) I have manged to earn 19.32 % in profit with only 2.34 in Max draw down. This is verified by myfxbook link. See attached screen shot for these two months. I earned 1577 pips in the same period so the last two month should have been profitable if you followed my system.

I have another thread where you can follow me on forexsignals:
            Hello all, I would like to introduce you to my trading partner Joseph. Me and Joseph had the same mentor when we started trading forex in the early days. After I

For your informaiton, I have many satisfied subscibers. You can read more about my trading approach in that thread.
            If you need more inforamtion please don't hesitate to approach me.

Br,
            Joseph

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MHDtrader View Post
              Sorry to hear that you didn't make profit following from my system. However, I don't gurantee that you can be in profit in one single month but definetely over longer period.

From the previous two months (june and July) I have manged to earn 19.32 % in profit with only 2.34 in Max draw down. This is verified by myfxbook link. See attached screen shot for these two months. I earned 1577 pips in the same period so the last two month should have been profitable if you followed my system.

I have another thread where you can follow me on forexsignals:
              Hello all, I would like to introduce you to my trading partner Joseph. Me and Joseph had the same mentor when we started trading forex in the early days. After I

For your informaiton, I have many satisfied subscibers. You can read more about my trading approach in that thread.
              If you need more inforamtion please don't hesitate to approach me.

Br,
              Joseph

Maybe he's account is not big enouch ?
              Well im following with 25k on 0.5x risk.

Keep up the good work

Comment

I like the low DD and no hold and pray strategy. Losses is small and gain is high. Learn my lesson from R2R. Glad is cut it when it hit 40%DD.

Thanks Joseph for the profit this month.

Comment

good signal, I agree.

Comment

thanks for your comments. I will try to keep up the good work and will be following the market and see what it can offer. The most important aspect of trading is ensuring longevity meanwhile capturing steady and consistent profit.

Comment

Thanks everyone for chiming in. I don't place much importance to MyFXbook data anymore since i have discovered how it can be manipulated, I always listen to trader reviews so it was very helpful to hear back from all of you.
                      Kevin

Comment

Kevin, I'm not here to manipulate anyone. I have described my trading rules in simple trader precisely. I will always welcome anyone to ask questions about my trading approach.
                        Please keep in mind that my system generates few trades on average 1-2/trades per day. Further, the current draw down of approx 5% is not the programmed max draw down. My historical max DD were 10-12% during the financial crisis in 2008, but every since then my draw down has been between 3-7%. The market is really hard to predict and one of the best way to protect capital is to not over trade.

Comment

Hi, Joseph. What is the average risk per trade? I see in Asian session you put SL so far away that if it would get hit it would wipe out at least 10%. I know you close before it goes there, so what is the risk on those trades usually?

Comment

Hi Oportunis!
                            Indeed, during Asian session I put my protective SL on EURJPY far away (200 pips) from entry price. That SL is place to protect me from from very unexpected sharp moves during Asian session and I will most of the time close my trade before hittning the SL. If the worst scenario happens, than I will of course lose 10% and that's one of the reason that I have programmed risk factor of 10-15 % as max draw down (theoritically).

However, During the last 8 years my biggest loss was at 3.8%, and during the same period the average loss is 0.4%, where the average profit was at 0.5% and highest profit at 4.5%. Win/loss ratio for that period was 75% (win) and 25% loss.

Further, I also use news filter to make me aware of important macro news, and the EA will not trade when there is an important news coming out during Asian session.

If, one feels unconfident with the high lot being traded during Asian, you can always decrease risk for the asian session, but I don't recommend that.

Hope I answered your question.

Br,
                            Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by MHDtrader
                              Hi Oportunis!
                              Indeed, during Asian session I put my protective SL on EURJPY far away (200 pips) from entry price. That SL is place to protect me from from very unexpected sharp moves during Asian session and I will most of the time close my trade before hittning the SL. If the worst scenario happens, than I will of course lose 10% and that's one of the reason that I have programmed risk factor of 10-15 % as max draw down (theoritically).

However, During the last 8 years my biggest loss was at 3.8%, and during the same period the average loss is 0.4%, where the average profit was at 0.5% and highest profit at 4.5%. Win/loss ratio for that period was 75% (win) and 25% loss.

Further, I also use news filter to make me aware of important macro news, and the EA will not trade when there is an important news coming out during Asian session.

If, one feels unconfident with the high lot being traded during Asian, you can always decrease risk for the asian session, but I don't recommend that.

Hope I answered your question.

Br,
                              Joseph

What pairs do you trade during Asian sessions? EURJPY only?

Comment

Working...
                              X