ARION and Theresa May tomorrow's speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARION and Theresa May tomorrow's speech

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

It would be easier to follow if you kept all the updates in one thread

Comment

Originally posted by PontusLSE View Post
      Very well said

Comment

Originally posted by PontusLSE View Post
        PontusLSE, Balboa

Yes you are right.

In the next post we'll create one thread just for the ARION signal "trading news and performance announcements", and try to keep most (if not all) the posting inside it. We cannot change the title of past posts, so we're afraid we will still have to create another thread with the proper title.

Good suggestion, thanks.

Comment

TBH most people are just interested in your live performance on myxbook or simpletrader. That's the only thing I pay attention to and their reasoning behind why their performance is such a disaster or is very good.

All this bloomberg kinda stuff that you come out with. I don't know if people really care or read it. Although I think most of us like to see charts with explanation on what you think might happen next. I like that.

Bottom line they just wanna know if you are making money or not. Keep it simple man.

One nice thread showing your performance and the reasoning behind your losses or winners is good enough and is all you need
          Last edited by Balboa; 01-16-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Balboa View Post
              TBH most people are just interested in your live performance on myxbook or simpletrader. That's the only thing I pay attention to and their reasoning behind why their performance is such a disaster or is very good.

All this bloomberg kinda stuff that you come out with. I don't know if people really care or read it. Although I think most of us like to see charts with explanation on what you think might happen next. I like that.

Bottom line they just wanna know if you are making money or not. Keep it simple man.

One nice thread showing your performance and the reasoning behind your losses or winners is good enough and is all you need

Sorry mate but I disagree with your view of what people want to read regarding posts that Odysseia Capital think may be of value and interest to both general forum members as well as their clients.

Pete

Comment

Working...
              X