No announcement yet.

MathProf signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, The Mamm is taking trades, looks like the signal account is still sorting itself out.

Comment

We are trading again! Heuj 😎

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Guyverx
        Hi, The Mamm is taking trades, looks like the signal account is still sorting itself out.
        i tried to joun the mamm but failed .. can u pls tell me the link i should follow ?? . I tried an earlier posted link that didnt open .. thnx

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Tripper - do you know what kind of monthly percentage you're making of this signal? And what risk multiple are you running on it? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by beauh View Post
            Hey Tripper - do you know what kind of monthly percentage you're making of this signal? And what risk multiple are you running on it? Thanks.
            Got MathProf running at 2x risk, yielding between 4-6% a month.

Comment

Originally posted by ales

Got MathProf running at 2x risk, yielding between 4-6% a month.
              Any idea on how to join mamm or contact provider ??

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif
                Any idea on how to join mamm or contact provider ??

I would try to contact them directly, they are quite prompt with replies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Sherif, I'll send the details to you tomm.

Comment

Mathprof you really should do somthing about the Slippage, Somehow you're account is closing very slow, I noticed a few times now. We all get slipped by it.
                    Again 0.25% loss because of slippage

Full Screen: http://imgdrop.net/images/cqs1470863879i.jpg
                    Last edited by Tripzor; 08-10-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I like the signal but... anybody can confirm if this signal have slippage?

Comment

Its a good signal but just pick a good broker with fast execution because IC Markets is really slow in closing all those trades at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
                          Its a good signal but just pick a good broker with fast execution because IC Markets is really slow in closing all those trades at once.
                          Thanks Tripzor...
                          i am with Tickmill i don t know if with so mutch orders will be slow too, but i think i will give a try with a week free trial.

Comment

Anyone using MathProf with Pepperstone? If so, how's the execution speeds and slippage? Thanks.

Tripzor - what are you yielding profit/loss per month on average with MathProf?

Comment

Originally posted by beauh View Post
                              Anyone using MathProf with Pepperstone? If so, how's the execution speeds and slippage? Thanks.

Tripzor - what are you yielding profit/loss per month on average with MathProf?

For a better picture: http://imgdrop.net/images/bfi1472388531q.PNG

Comment

Originally posted by chris2
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n74982[/ATTACH]

The question is, which broker is a "good" one (leverage, margin, speed). Seems that Tickmill and Pepperstone is even slower than icm.
                                Hmm I was not suspecting that but if you go look at the slippage, they are all better then IC Markets. (Look image below)

Im looking to make an account with Global Prime, LMAX or Darwinex.
                                They all look very good,
                                Last edited by Tripzor; 08-28-2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X