MathProf signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sherif View Post
    Guys .. i have been looking for a mathprof mamm for over a year now ... any ideas where it is and how to join ??

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Guyverx View Post
    Hi All,

I run both the mamm & signal,

The mamm has more advanced features from what i was told:
    1. MathProf can`t take advantage of our advanced hedge close logic because this is not supported by Simple Trader.
    2. The precision with which MathProf is working, is not as advanced like our MAM/PAMM variant, because the copier from Simple Trader is not capable of providing the required advanced features.
    3. If you like you can take MathProf as the “light” variant of our system.

Any Questions:https://www.developersglobal.com/contact/
    Join, 10,000 Euro, Prior FX broker, paperwork: https://www.developersglobal.com/for...tware-license/

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards
    Is this what you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
      Posted by mathProf

Dear Friends and Followers !

Today we have to celebrate a little bit because of two reasons:

 MathProf has had its 2-year live track record anniversary
       MathProf has gone through the 400% net profit barrier

Due to these very gratifying events we would like you to take part on our pleasure.

Additionally, we don`t want to hide that in the upcoming month of June we will face an extraordinary event which could massively affect our trading which all of you already have heard of:

the BREXIT memorandum in the United Kingdom.

Therefore, we know in advance that we will have to make some decisions which may lead to a significantly shorter trading time during the month and therefore could be a topic for you because all of you are paying your rent for our system month by month.

We intensively thought of how we can solve that challenge without causing unfair financial losses for you and we finally made the following decision:

For the month of June ALL of you will get a refund of your monthly payment of 75 USD

Therefore, please note that accordingly to keeping you completely free of any disadvantages you must leave the decision of:
       When exactly
       How often
       And how long
      we keep the system up and running in June totally to us.

This means even if we – due to possible circumstances – need to be off for a couple of days before and after the 23rd of June – or even slightly longer - you have no reason to complain because of the refund you will get.

Don`t think that we fear this event in general but there is a big difference between being self-confident and simply being stupid because of staying in the market although it can be foreseen that possibly an event with massive impact and side effects for the global markets could occur.

Please also keep in mind that we do this because we don`t want to add risks to these which already are common for the forex market.
      So please be aware of dramatically reduced availability of our system in June, enjoy the upcoming summer and use the time “off markets” to celebrate the huge achievements MathProf has made in the past years with us!

Cheers and all the best,

The mathProf Team

It's true that MathProfessor hasn't traded for over a month, his last trade was on June 01.

Happy to hear about the refund, but didn't really understand this post above. For starters, where was it posted? Secondly, the Math Professor monthly subscription fee at SimpleTrader is $99, not $75. Lastly, I received no refund at all.... Anybody else get a refund this last month?

Comment

It was posted on the Simpletrader's Dashboard (Traders Activity Feed)
        Its 99 Dollar fee for the signal but I think 14 is going to Simpletrader (Nick's pocket XD). So hes not keeping anything, Hes just refunding he's share.
        And Check you're paypal, I think everyone has received there refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

It was posted on the Simpletrader's Dashboard (Traders Activity Feed)
          Its 99 Dollar fee for the signal but I think 14 is going to Simpletrader (Nick's pocket XD). So hes not keeping anything, Hes just refunding he's share.
          And Check you're paypal, I think everyone has received there refund.

Hello, Bart,

Thanks for your response. I checked Paypal - no refund. I wrote to MathProf asking about that.

How are your SFE EA's working out? I looked them over. How long have you been running them live? Are you renting per month? Was it difficult to set them up? How many pairs, timeframes?

Edward

Comment

my account now shows as expired in simple traders control panel after they refunded it,

yet it shows active on paypal

what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
              my account now shows as expired in simple traders control panel after they refunded it,

yet it shows active on paypal

what to do?

I also had this problem, Just contact Simpletrader support and they wil take care of it

Comment

Originally posted by edwardopp View Post

Hello, Bart,

Thanks for your response. I checked Paypal - no refund. I wrote to MathProf asking about that.

How are your SFE EA's working out? I looked them over. How long have you been running them live? Are you renting per month? Was it difficult to set them up? How many pairs, timeframes?

Edward

Maybe not the topic to talk about them but I like them very mutch, Price action I have like 1 month now. Great history. I only can say its very good with low risk. I even let it run trough BREXIT, It was not perfect but it made me like 2% profit on 50% balance risk, But I disabled GBP pairs for margin problems etc. And its super easy to setup, Just open 4 EUR/USD chars, Add the EA to it with Single Chart checked and select the currency's and balance risk and u are ready to go.

Night Scalper I only have since a few days, But its a bit harder to setup, You need to backtest every timeframe on every currency with the best outcome, But SFE only does that to not have like all EA's with the same settings (setfiles), Because in the night there is not mutch buying and selling, He thinks if everyone is going to use the same settings its not going to be profitable. It took me like 12 hours to set it up for all my settings and have it all backtested.

Here is a screenshot with all different currency's and setfiles (and no I am not going to give them for the reason mentioned above)
                (http://www.imgdrop.net/viewer.php?id=klz1467809883j.jpg)

And to answer you're last question, I have rented them both for 3 months now. I made a deal with the creator to rent them both for 3 months for 1 + 1 free so I payed 225$ for 3 months for the Price Action and 190$ for the night scalper for 3 months.
                Last edited by Tripzor; 07-06-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

If the strategy doesn't go well, it is easy. Change your broker. Maybe you can create another strategy on it too.

Comment

Originally posted by edwardopp View Post

It's true that MathProfessor hasn't traded for over a month, his last trade was on June 01.

Happy to hear about the refund, but didn't really understand this post above. For starters, where was it posted? Secondly, the Math Professor monthly subscription fee at SimpleTrader is $99, not $75. Lastly, I received no refund at all.... Anybody else get a refund this last month?

Update regarding June refund: I left MathProf a message on simpletrader yesterday and received an immediate reply and $75 paypal refund.

Comment

Mathprof signal provider hasn't started trading yet. Correct?

Comment

Yes, I payed again 99$ for the month July but still no Trades.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor

Is this what you mean ?
                          Those links r down ..not working

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know what has happened to Math Professor, why no trading? Is Math Professor still a signal at SimpleTrader?

Comment

Already asked twice directly and didnt get an answer so far ... hmmm ...

Comment

Originally posted by ales
                                Already asked twice directly and didnt get an answer so far ... hmmm ...
                                Me neither. Email, direct contact, nothing works.

Either he is on vacation or he is out of game.

Comment

Working...
                                X