MathProf signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris2
    But that image shows positive slippage, icm on 3rd place, Roboforex is the only broker with negative slippage at the moment. Mathprof changed their master account to PriorFX, slippage is much better than before with their old account on JFD brokers.
    Hmm lol I did not even notice that, I trough it was all negative :O

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

Hmm I was not suspecting that but if you go look at the slippage, they are all better then IC Markets. (Look image below)

Im looking to make an account with Global Prime, LMAX or Darwinex.
      They all look very good,
      Well...I guess the execution speed is irrelevant when looking at this slippage, being all positive....although that's only a 14 day average. Only real way to tell would be to set it up and run it.

Comment

The DD% for thsi signal is between 25 and 40%, correct?
        The trader close the orders when reach this levels?

Comment

Why isn't their myfxbook link working ?

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Tapatalk

Comment

Its working...

Comment

any idea why there's no activity on the account for the past week?

Comment

Look at day 07 gbp pairs.

Comment

Posted by mathProf
                  5 days ago - Growth: 322.73% - Drawdown: 31.00%

Dear mathProf Friends,

we know, sometimes it is boring when there are no trades during the week... ;-)

BUT as you maybe know has mathProf several risk detection moduls.
                  So sometimes we see some RED flags on our system and that means all activities are stopped because of unusual market activities/cases or special S/R points or even especially thin market conditions.

Of course its not a 100% safety feature but as we think it become better and better.
                  Some moduls are able to learn from past events and try to do it better after special occasions.

Check the screenshot of the gbpcad, it is self-explanatory.

We wish you all a great weekend, take care and see you next week.

Kind regards,
                  mathProf Team

Comment

I missed this big axe trade to compensate the buy orders, so my basked was closed in a loss. I increased the max slippage in pips.. lesson learned.. otherwise great trading!
                    10.25.2016 14:35 10.25.2016 15:50 GBPCAD Buy 0.26 - - 1.61572 1.62264 69.2 131.50 1h 15m 0.49%

Comment

My account didn't pick that trade up either basket closed in loss

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

I have slippage on 10 pips , I got the trade and basked closed in Win I got slipped on that trade with 5.7 Pips negative.
                        Last edited by Tripzor; 10-26-2016, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Lesson learned hahaha I changed mine to 9 pips now

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chris2
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n74982[/ATTACH]

The question is, which broker is a "good" one (leverage, margin, speed). Seems that Tickmill and Pepperstone is even slower than icm.

Originally posted by Tripzor

Hmm I was not suspecting that but if you go look at the slippage, they are all better then IC Markets. (Look image below)

Im looking to make an account with Global Prime, LMAX or Darwinex.
                            They all look very good,
                            How do you get these statistics

Regarding the signal does the basket of trades submit the takeprofit to brokerside.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HedgeBitcoin View Post

How do you get these statistics

Regarding the signal does the basket of trades submit the takeprofit to brokerside.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
                              You can get these statistics by signing up for the Analytics Package from SimpleTrader.

Comment

Thanks kmf I didn't see this available from the signal provider side. It looks like a great overall package of how the subs are doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X