No announcement yet.

MathProf signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys new subscriber here. Any idea why the signal has gone quiet? Have there been periods of inactivity before? Cheers

Comment

hey R35, if you go to the Dashboard, Traders Activity Feed - Live, notifications, there you can see the last post mathProf has added:

Hello mathProf Friends,

just a little information, we will not trade during the us election.
      We decided to stop all activities until the vote is finsihed.

It will be an interesting session to learn how the market will move and react.
      From our perspective, mathProf would not have any problems with this market behaviour, but there could be maybe issues with some broker and the there liquidity.
      Also special spreads, spikes and different risk changes in regard of the leverage will do the rest.

So for safety reason, we will stay beside and monitor.

All the best for the new week, take care,
      best regards

mathProf Team

so business as usual, once we have calm waters, the money pump starts to work again!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hi guys - has anybody heard anything regarding when mathprof will start trading again? It's been about a month now with no trades. So my next question is...will subscribers be given a free month, or reimbursed for a month? I do like the signal and would like to stick with it, but if this is the end of the road for MathProf, we subs need to know. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

this week mathProd should trade, master is connected. However I noticed when on the daily chart the GBPCAD price is far away from the 20 day MA, trades are not opened. So I suppose mathProf is active, but no entries yet. AUDJPY signal should also come soon.

I also cannot wait the trades..

Regards
            fp

Comment

Still no news from mathprof as to when this signal will start up again. and I've written him through the simpletrader user panel a few weeks ago and still no response.

Nick - my subscription renewed in the beginning of December and no trades thereafter. I've also just paid for another a couple weeks ago in the hopes trading would resume. So with 2 months paid for and no trades or even communication from the provider, any chance of a reimbursement? I don't think I'll be allowing my subscription to renew on this one the way it's going. Too bad. It's a decent signal. Thanks for considering this.

Comment

Hi,

I was wondering the same thing. 99$ a month for a signal doesn't trade since Dec. 9 is not ok. We should at least get a free month or get our money back for last month.

Also some news would be highly appreciated. On simpletrader he stated that trading would resume "next week", that was 3 weeks ago. But still no trades yet

Comment

He has open trades...

Comment

Originally posted by gbguimaraes View Post
                    He has open trades...
                    i cant see anything.....??

Comment

Originally posted by ales View Post

i cant see anything.....??

Comment

Strange, it does show those trades on the master account but no trades on the Simpletrader account. Also mathprof finally gave a statement on Simpletrader, saying the EA was running but hadn't found any good entries yet due to current market conditions. I guess we'll see how long we'll have to wait until the EA finally comes back to trade. Really disappointing for one of the most expensive signals on Simpletrader to just "shut down" for 1 1/2 months.

Comment

Here is MathProofs MQL5 account

Looks like there is trading going on. Is it SimpleTrader that is not working ?

Comment

Hey guys, any news on the "new" signal running AUDJPY they were mentioning in January?

Comment

Mathprof is dead? Looks like a years old stable signal didn't survive...

Comment

Originally posted by KappuhH View Post
                                Mathprof is dead? Looks like a years old stable signal didn't survive...
                                Looks like it has been in a big DD since April, and has not taken any new trades since: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/math...aster2/1718238

Comment

Working...
                                X