Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phynicle
    replied
    If anyone is copying their signal, which broker are you with and how are you finding slippage?

Leave a comment:

• bull_2nd
    replied
    Are someone else still following Dilong? He is still at the first rank position on Simpletrader Market Place but I didn't find any other dedicated thread..

It's quite difficult to find new and reliable signals to copy ( I appreciate the due diligence of Nick's team).

Leave a comment:

• cboy10
    replied
    I believe they are part of C 7 broker group trading strategies www.c7traders.com. They have a strict criteria on who they onboard. They are Singapore based. Most providers are given a 20% hard stop loss so there is also capital protection parameters there. You will see most traders have drawdown below 20%.

Leave a comment:

• z4ns
    replied
    Originally posted by PontusLSE View Post
    I am following Dilong with a very small portion of my money. (All the systems are pretty much the same, only on different pairs)

Its important for everyone following any of his signals to understand his strategy, because it is in my option very high risk.

He starts of with a couple of small trades with the same size in a grid like manner. Often against the trend trying to pick tops or bottoms.

But if it goes agains him he starts to open trades that are many times larger that the first ones. Looks like some kind of martingale.

One of the last baskets in Dilong had the following lot sizes: 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.45 0.63.

As I said, risky. However, following this with reduced risk and being prepared to cut the trades manually might still be profitable l.
    Thanks PontusLSE for sharing your experience.

Leave a comment:

• PontusLSE
    replied
    I am following Dilong with a very small portion of my money. (All the systems are pretty much the same, only on different pairs)

Its important for everyone following any of his signals to understand his strategy, because it is in my opinion very high risk.

He starts of with a couple of small trades with the same size in a grid like manner. Often against the trend trying to pick tops or bottoms.

But if it goes agains him he starts to open trades that are many times larger that the first ones. Looks like some kind of martingale.

One of the last baskets in Dilong had the following lot sizes: 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.06 0.45 0.63.

As I said, risky. However, following this with reduced risk and being prepared to cut the trades manually it might still be profitable.
    Last edited by PontusLSE; 03-04-2017, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• z4ns
    started a topic Dilong, Metamorphosis, USDCAD Scalper, etc Signal

Dilong, Metamorphosis, USDCAD Scalper, etc Signal

Signals: Dilong, Metamorphosis, USDCAD Scalper, Low Risk USDCHF, EURCAD Expert, Silver Master, Quilong

Anyone subscribe to those signals that can share their experience? They are from the same provider, this is the myfxbook link: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/MohitVS

Dilong
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Metamorphosis
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

USDCAD Scalper

Low Risk USDCHF

EURCAD Expert

Silver Master

Quilong

Thanks.
Working...
X