Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danielisimo
    replied
    ATC Brokers is also struggling with Slippage, in fact their records are worst than Darwinex although their performance fee is 30% for those under $100K. Probably an invitation through Simple Trader for those having a certain amount invested already in these MAMs could be an option for them to study.

Leave a comment:

• Dave123
    replied
    I am in contact with Gianluca and if he tells me that they really won't come back after Darwinex is not able to handle their trades very well during news I will forward it.

until now the inquiry is there.

Leave a comment:

• Guyverx
    replied
    Hi, The trader wont come back to simple trader network, I'm the one who got him here intially.

You have to join the managed service.

Leave a comment:

• Dave123
    replied
    Because of Darwinex don't allow anymore funds on their Darwin and the issue of high slippage, a result of their news trading, I am in contact with them and try to convince them to come back to Simpletrader and their loyal follower in this community.

Simpletrader offers so many function to protect them, max balances and only subscribe on invitation.

lets see and hope that they are interested in us.

Leave a comment:

• Guyverx
    replied
    Hi, as others have said only managed.

UK investors if you select the varianse (broker) where you want to the run the managed account you can select the spreadbetting option when opening the account.

Leave a comment:

• phynicle
    replied
    You can still invest in a through darwinex.
    They have a large following there

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Originally posted by fcardix View Post
    anyone knows how to find this strategy on signalstart or simpletrader ?
    Unfortunately they stopped selling signals. They are now MAM and PAM only. http://www.finbou.com/thales

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• fcardix
    replied
    anyone knows how to find this strategy on signalstart or simpletrader ?

Leave a comment:

• Guyverx
    replied
    Hi, no issues here.

Leave a comment:

• gbguimaraes
    replied
    Anybody have disconnect problems last friday? i don t receve a single trade,

Leave a comment:

• Pie
    replied
    Originally posted by yshin View Post

You can see the history from this:
    http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/thales/15369

is clearer to see from fx book live history

Leave a comment:

• yshin
    replied
    Originally posted by Pie View Post
    can ask the owner to open all the history for the fx book? thank you
    You can see the history from this:
    http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/thales/15369

Leave a comment:

• Pie
    replied
    can ask the owner to open all the history for the fx book? thank you

Leave a comment:

• Guyverx
    replied
    Hi,

I joined the signal as I thought it was a good one, thus not sure about any recommendations, however I personally use Divisa for the broker.

Slippage settings I set high simply because I don't want to miss any trades, over the years I found a few people do this. I know the risks but I've ran many signal over the years quite happy with this but do understand news trading its not ideal.

I tested the signal for 4 weeks on a lower risk thus I'm happy with the results but everyone is with a different broker, location, etc, etc, which could effect results.

10% drawdown but after August 2016 they implemented a 4% max drawdown on per event - This is what I was told. Since then looks like they stuck to it.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Strange, you say the max DD is 4% per event, but on myfxbook you can see the DD is over 10%. Also, slippage setting over 10 pips, this is quite high. I see they closed some trades at 1 to 5 pips, this would all end in a loss for you while they get profit. Plus they don't trade only on forex. Lmax has good quotes and you need a fast execution to follow it. What broker do they recommend and what pairs are they trading? Otherwise, the system looks good, so I added it to my watchlist.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X