X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fivepips
    replied
    hi all,

Pepperstone is raising the margin starting end of this week on GBP to 50:1 and EUR to 100:1 pairs.. I will look that I am flat end of tomorrow or maybe sooner.. The monthly returns are same as last month so far, so I am happy to take a week rest. Pepperstone will inform if the restrictions are raised again.

stay safe
    fivepips
    Last edited by fivepips; 06-15-2016, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello hardyli,

thank you for your interest and feedback.

I will keep up the good work in future but please don't forget I make the support and everything else does my EA
    automatically.

I have added some links on my website and in my opening post:

www.FjodorForex.de

www.FjodorForex.de/ForexSignals

Best Regards
    FjodorForex

Leave a comment:

• hardyli
    replied
    Well done on the trading so far. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello withnail,

no problem I am here to answer all your questions and to provide a good support. I offer a service for you, that should be as simple and straightforward as possible.

Yes, to keeping the starting lot size at 0.01 make the things much easier so please use the lot multiplier which will act always good (regardless of my balance / equity).

Best Regards
    FjodorForex

Leave a comment:

• withnail
    replied
    Thank you very much. And thank you for keeping the lot size at 0.01 - that make things much easier!!

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello withnail,

thank you for your interest and questions.

1.) Yes, all your informations are right. I recommend to invest 5.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.01 starting lots, 10.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.02 starting lots, 15.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.03 starting lots or 30.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.06 starting lots.

But please don't forget: The best option to use my strategy is to join my MAM. In my MAM you has no delay in the execution, no slippage and you only pay 10% fee of the monthly profit. You don't pay a fee for a service (which I also offer on FxJunction, MQL5, SignalStart and SimpleTrader). There isn't a fee for a big company like PayPal and you doesn't have to maintenance, run and pay a fee for a server or VPS.

2.) Yes absolutely, the EA can open more trades but this has never happened in the strategy backtests in the last twelve years.

3.) Yes you think right, there isn't any take profit (TP) or stop loss (SL). My EA use a profit trailing stop (TS) and no fixed take profit (TP).

4.) Yes, I agree with you but in this case you don't need to be afraid because in this account I always use a starting lot of 0.01 and this I will never change or increase. The other thing is that my equity never goes higher then 5.250 Euro, because I withdrawal my money after each profit of 250 Euro. For example you can see that very good here:

www.FjodorForex.de/ForexFactory

www.FjodorForex.de/FxBlue

www.FjodorForex.de/MQL5 (in the balance and equity tab)

www.FjodorForex.de/MyFxBook (in the balance tab)

www.FjodorForex.de/SimpleTrader
    Last edited by FjodorForex; 06-13-2016, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• withnail
    replied
    Hi

A couple of q's:

1) it sounds like the lot size will increase for every 5k increase in account balance. Please can you confirm that the increase is always 0.01 lots per 5k? So for an account of 15k it will be 0.03 starting lots, for 30k balance it wil be 0.06 lots?

2) in theory, could more than 16 positions be opened if necessary?

3) am I right in thinking that your system does not place fixed SL's and TP's (I'm wondering whether there's any point setting the copier to copy them).

As an aside, I always find a lot multiplier method a bit complicated when the signal account is growing, because the accounts can be out of sync. For example, if my account balance is 16k and yours is 9.5k, I could set the multiplier to 3 (to give me standard risk), which would give me a starting lot size of 0.03 lots. However, if your account balance then goes over $10,000, your starting lot would then go to 0.02 lots, meaning that my starting lot size would suddenly jump to 0.06 even though my account balance had only increased by a small amount. I'm not sure what else can be done though, as I appreciate that the risk multiplier method is not suitable for a system like this. I'll just have to keep a careful eye on things.

Thanks!
    Last edited by withnail; 06-12-2016, 08:06 PM. Reason: Extra question

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello Community,

today I received a three digit bill from SimpleTrader. Despite previous research, I have not seen that I pay 15 USD
    for each subscriber. I apologize explicitlyfor this error!

My previous costs to subscribe my signal were 20 Euro. After deducting 15 USD for the s
    lave connection and a little PayPal fee I have no more then 4 Euro. Because of this, I have increase the fee today from 20 to 35 Euro. To increase the fee was never planned or wanted from me, but for the mentioned reasons above, I couldn't prevent it.

The best option to use my strategy is to join my MAM. In my MAM you has no delay in the execution, no slippage and you only pay 10% fee of the monthly profit. You don't pay a fee for a service (MQL5, SignalStart or SimpleTrader). There isn't a fee for a big company like PayPal and you doesn't have to
    maintenance, run and pay a fee for a server or VPS.

Thank you for your confidence in me.

Best Regards
    FjodorForex
    Last edited by FjodorForex; 06-08-2016, 07:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello Community,

if there is the possibility and the drawdown isn't to high at the 17th June 2016, I will close all trades and paused my EA for one week (the period of the proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union decision), from 20th June 2016 until the 24th June 2016.

Thank you for your confidence in me.

Best Regards
    FjodorForex

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello fivepips,

thank you for your subscribe and feedback.

Best Regards
    FjodorForex

Leave a comment:

• fivepips
    replied
    hi folks.. I am a happy subscriber on 2x the risk.. I consider this investment volatile, so I do not mind losses as I pull out the profits and or wait until the account recovers.. I know some guys wait 1 year forward testing, but so far I do not regret that I jumped on the bandwagon.. great day today also.. cheers..

edit: please only risk capital you can afford to loose..
    Last edited by fivepips; 05-31-2016, 05:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello dupapa,

thank you for your interest and post.

The risk of reselling do you have everywhere, including ConnectForex, MQL5, SignalStart and SimpleTrader. Only with some MAM / PAMM accounts (which i also offering) you haven't this risk, otherwise always. Should i noticed or when reported me a resale from Darwinex, i will take action, but until then i will give Darwinex a fair chance.

Best Regards
    FjodorForex
    Last edited by FjodorForex; 05-25-2016, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied
    In the sense they copy your trades, then re sell them to the public under a different name making profit themselves of your hard work, twice they have been found to be doing this

aka they are scum

Leave a comment:

• FjodorForex
    replied
    Hello Nick,

thank you for your interest and opinion.

I am allways careful but i don't understand what you will say with stealing trades before? Darwinex can't know when i open trades. I have only linked my account with Darwinex, comparable to the other five platforms. They all only have my investor access for my JFD Brokers account. So there is absolutely no reason for a risk. Furthermore Darwinex is just a another way for potential investors to analyze my investment in every detail.

Best Regards
    FjodorForex

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by FjodorForex View Post
    Hello Community,

i have created a new short url:

I want provide even more openness and transparency to all.

You can find this link on my website too.

Best Regards
    FjodorForex
    Be careful with Darwinex. We've discovered them stealing trades before.

I wouldn't trust them....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X