www.FjodorForex.de

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Okda,

thank you for your interest and question.

Please don't use a risk factor less then 1.0. Then the strategy can't work, because he can't open a upwelling grid basket. You can use a risk factor of 1.0 or more.

For the expected drawdown, please look at my site:

www.FjodorForex.de/Questions

to the question: "Wie viel Kapital ist erforderlich?"

There you can see a table with the yearly gain and yearly maximum drawdown in the last 12 years (2004 to 2015). The strategy backtests were carried out with an initial investment of 5.000 Euro. Based on this information and the strategy backtests i suggest to invest 5.000 Euro then you have a "set and forget" strategy. But everyone can decide for themselves how much he want to invest. Until now in the last 12 years we never has a higher drawdown then 5.000 Euro. So when you invest 5.000 Euro and have set that you copy the lot volume and don't use a risk factor, then is the probability that you will get a margin call very low.

When the previous questions aren‘t answered good enough or when you have more questions please write again. I will answer all questions as soon as possible.

Best Regards
    FjodorForex
    Last edited by FjodorForex; 05-15-2016, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Fjodor, your reply to Okda's valid point shows that you don't understand basic risk management. Without it you and your potential subscribers are doomed to lose.
      Sorry for telling you the truth.

Comment

Hello Katja,

thank you for your opinion and post.

Please can you explain why you think so? What is wrong with my basic risk management when i recommend to use the lot multiplier and a invest of 5.000 Euro?

With FjodorForex i have developed a robust strategy without a optimization of the optimization and this strategy has survived the turbulence of the past 12 years with a maximum drawdown of less then 5.000 Euro. Surviving of these turbulence is the assurance that the turbulences of the future should be mastered. The worst case of the last 12 years serves as a benchmark for determining the minimum invest of 5.000 Euro.

Best Regards
        FjodorForex
        Last edited by FjodorForex; 05-15-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I must say I agree with Katja.

You should not use an absolute $ value but a % for accessing your DD.

Your strategy may work for you as an individual trader. But being a signal provider, one should not 'top up' their account to reduce equity DD %. The followers will suffer greatly. I can safely say that a great majority of signal follower would not like to 'top up' their accounts in an event of a big DD.

That is why I have asked many time about your projected monthly gains and expected max DD. (When I asked this question, almost all the signal providers gave me an answer in % rather than $.)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello hardyli,

thank you for your feedback and opinion.

Sorry that i couldn't said the percentage profit and drawdown per month. I hope i can eliminate this shortcoming with the following solution. I have revised the following link:

www.FjodorForex.de/MyFxBook

He now don't leads to my live account, he now leads to my MyFxBook overview page. On this i have uploaded all backtests from the past 12 years. Thus should be answered the question of the monthly profit and drawdown in percent. As for the other thing: doubling of equity. I am grateful for constructive suggestions. As i write here and posted on my website, i recommend expressly to invest 5.000 Euro and to use the lot multiplier. With this approach, i think no subscriber will get problems when i double my equity. Please let me know your opinion to this topic. Unfortunately i do not know what i can do more. I find that this is an open and fair solution for all. Everyone can look at all my backtests in all details and pull itself his conclusions.

Last edited by FjodorForex; 05-17-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Hello Community,

i have created a new short url:

I want provide even more openness and transparency to all.

You can find this link on my website too.

Best Regards
              FjodorForex

Comment

Originally posted by FjodorForex View Post
                Hello Community,

i have created a new short url:

I want provide even more openness and transparency to all.

You can find this link on my website too.

Best Regards
                FjodorForex
                Be careful with Darwinex. We've discovered them stealing trades before.

I wouldn't trust them....
                Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Hello Nick,

thank you for your interest and opinion.

I am allways careful but i don't understand what you will say with stealing trades before? Darwinex can't know when i open trades. I have only linked my account with Darwinex, comparable to the other five platforms. They all only have my investor access for my JFD Brokers account. So there is absolutely no reason for a risk. Furthermore Darwinex is just a another way for potential investors to analyze my investment in every detail.

Best Regards
                  FjodorForex

Comment

In the sense they copy your trades, then re sell them to the public under a different name making profit themselves of your hard work, twice they have been found to be doing this

aka they are scum

Comment

Hello dupapa,

thank you for your interest and post.

The risk of reselling do you have everywhere, including ConnectForex, MQL5, SignalStart and SimpleTrader. Only with some MAM / PAMM accounts (which i also offering) you haven't this risk, otherwise always. Should i noticed or when reported me a resale from Darwinex, i will take action, but until then i will give Darwinex a fair chance.

Best Regards
                      FjodorForex
                      Last edited by FjodorForex; 05-25-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

hi folks.. I am a happy subscriber on 2x the risk.. I consider this investment volatile, so I do not mind losses as I pull out the profits and or wait until the account recovers.. I know some guys wait 1 year forward testing, but so far I do not regret that I jumped on the bandwagon.. great day today also.. cheers..

edit: please only risk capital you can afford to loose..
                        Last edited by fivepips; 05-31-2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Hello fivepips,

thank you for your subscribe and feedback.

Best Regards
                          FjodorForex

Comment

Hello Community,

if there is the possibility and the drawdown isn't to high at the 17th June 2016, I will close all trades and paused my EA for one week (the period of the proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union decision), from 20th June 2016 until the 24th June 2016.

Thank you for your confidence in me.

Best Regards
                            FjodorForex

Comment

Hello Community,

today I received a three digit bill from SimpleTrader. Despite previous research, I have not seen that I pay 15 USD
                              for each subscriber. I apologize explicitlyfor this error!

My previous costs to subscribe my signal were 20 Euro. After deducting 15 USD for the s
                              lave connection and a little PayPal fee I have no more then 4 Euro. Because of this, I have increase the fee today from 20 to 35 Euro. To increase the fee was never planned or wanted from me, but for the mentioned reasons above, I couldn't prevent it.

The best option to use my strategy is to join my MAM. In my MAM you has no delay in the execution, no slippage and you only pay 10% fee of the monthly profit. You don't pay a fee for a service (MQL5, SignalStart or SimpleTrader). There isn't a fee for a big company like PayPal and you doesn't have to
                              maintenance, run and pay a fee for a server or VPS.

Thank you for your confidence in me.

Best Regards
                              FjodorForex
                              Last edited by FjodorForex; 06-08-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Hi

A couple of q's:

1) it sounds like the lot size will increase for every 5k increase in account balance. Please can you confirm that the increase is always 0.01 lots per 5k? So for an account of 15k it will be 0.03 starting lots, for 30k balance it wil be 0.06 lots?

2) in theory, could more than 16 positions be opened if necessary?

3) am I right in thinking that your system does not place fixed SL's and TP's (I'm wondering whether there's any point setting the copier to copy them).

As an aside, I always find a lot multiplier method a bit complicated when the signal account is growing, because the accounts can be out of sync. For example, if my account balance is 16k and yours is 9.5k, I could set the multiplier to 3 (to give me standard risk), which would give me a starting lot size of 0.03 lots. However, if your account balance then goes over $10,000, your starting lot would then go to 0.02 lots, meaning that my starting lot size would suddenly jump to 0.06 even though my account balance had only increased by a small amount. I'm not sure what else can be done though, as I appreciate that the risk multiplier method is not suitable for a system like this. I'll just have to keep a careful eye on things.

Thanks!
                                Last edited by withnail; 06-12-2016, 08:06 PM. Reason: Extra question

Comment

Working...
                                X