www.FjodorForex.de

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello withnail,

thank you for your interest and questions.

1.) Yes, all your informations are right. I recommend to invest 5.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.01 starting lots, 10.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.02 starting lots, 15.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.03 starting lots or 30.000 Euro or equivalent for 0.06 starting lots.

But please don't forget: The best option to use my strategy is to join my MAM. In my MAM you has no delay in the execution, no slippage and you only pay 10% fee of the monthly profit. You don't pay a fee for a service (which I also offer on FxJunction, MQL5, SignalStart and SimpleTrader). There isn't a fee for a big company like PayPal and you doesn't have to maintenance, run and pay a fee for a server or VPS.

2.) Yes absolutely, the EA can open more trades but this has never happened in the strategy backtests in the last twelve years.

3.) Yes you think right, there isn't any take profit (TP) or stop loss (SL). My EA use a profit trailing stop (TS) and no fixed take profit (TP).

4.) Yes, I agree with you but in this case you don't need to be afraid because in this account I always use a starting lot of 0.01 and this I will never change or increase. The other thing is that my equity never goes higher then 5.250 Euro, because I withdrawal my money after each profit of 250 Euro. For example you can see that very good here:

www.FjodorForex.de/ForexFactory

www.FjodorForex.de/FxBlue

www.FjodorForex.de/MQL5 (in the balance and equity tab)

www.FjodorForex.de/MyFxBook (in the balance tab)

www.FjodorForex.de/SimpleTrader
    Last edited by FjodorForex; 06-13-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Thank you very much. And thank you for keeping the lot size at 0.01 - that make things much easier!!

Comment

Hello withnail,

no problem I am here to answer all your questions and to provide a good support. I offer a service for you, that should be as simple and straightforward as possible.

Yes, to keeping the starting lot size at 0.01 make the things much easier so please use the lot multiplier which will act always good (regardless of my balance / equity).

Best Regards
        FjodorForex

Comment

Well done on the trading so far. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello hardyli,

thank you for your interest and feedback.

I will keep up the good work in future but please don't forget I make the support and everything else does my EA
            automatically.

I have added some links on my website and in my opening post:

www.FjodorForex.de

www.FjodorForex.de/ForexSignals

Best Regards
            FjodorForex

Comment

hi all,

Pepperstone is raising the margin starting end of this week on GBP to 50:1 and EUR to 100:1 pairs.. I will look that I am flat end of tomorrow or maybe sooner.. The monthly returns are same as last month so far, so I am happy to take a week rest. Pepperstone will inform if the restrictions are raised again.

stay safe
              fivepips
              Last edited by fivepips; 06-15-2016, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Hello fivepips,

thank you for your feedback and post.

As I have written
                here, tomorrow (Thursday) at 11:00 PM (Timezone: GMT +1:00) I will change the settings in my EA, that he only closes the open basket in profit and then don't open a new basket. If my EA doesn't succeed to close the basket within 24 hours, I'll be looking at the market on Friday before he closes and may close the basket manually.

Best Regards
                FjodorForex

Comment

hi all,

interesting to see how the current basked is going to be resolved. I went flat last week Thursday evening because of the margin restrictions. now the strategy is really getting tested. and now obvious that 1x risk is more than enough. for the long term yes, easing is needed in all eu countries and fed will raise rates. but short term with low liquidity everything is possible..

all the best
                  fivepips

Comment

hi all,

I missed gains, but preserved my capital. I consider the capital increase of part of the forward testing. All the brexit negotiations will take 2 years and the weakened GBP will boost exports. This is real currency wars, race to the bottom. I get back next week to the game.

Have a good weekend!
                    cheers
                    fivepips

Comment

Hello fivepips,

thank you for your post and feedback.

On July 4, 2016 I will continue trading.

Best Regards
                      FjodorForex

Comment

Unfortunately, I had to cut my trades with significant losses about 8 hours before the downtrend started. This was due to my broker cutting leverage on GBP to 1:25 after the basket had been opened, which made it impossible to continue given that a Remain vote would have caused Sterling's incredible surge to continue (I topped up my account once but couldn't risk another top up with the market being so volatile).

I realise that this is a once in a lifetime situation, and hopefully I will be able to recover the losses going forward .

It's pretty amazing that the strategy was able to absorb such a huge rise in GBPUSD and come out ok. Nevertheless, it would have been very interesting to see how the strategy would have coped with a remain vote.

Comment

Hello withnail,

thank you for your honest post.

I'm really sorry that you had significant losses because of me. As I have mentioned hereinbefore,
                          to trade during the time of the BREXIT (Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union) wasn't absolutely my aim and desire. Unfortunately it happened and the strategy has come to their limits, but not pushed beyond. If you look to the Strategy Backtests, you can see that such a high drawdown is possible and you should be prepared at all times. Because of this my recommendation is to invest at least 5.000 Euro or more. As written on my website, my strategy is should rather a complement to diversify to other investments.

I hope I haven't done wrong in my previous communications regarding my strategy. If I can do anything for you, please write me.

Best Regards
                          FjodorForex
                          Last edited by FjodorForex; 06-26-2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Comment

Thanks - as I said, my losses were solely caused as a result of my broker changing my leverage to 1:25 after the basket had opened. If it hadn't been for that I would have been fine. I could have topped up again, but the risk of a continued surge in Sterling with such low leverage left me with no option but to close my trades.

Originally posted by FjodorForex View Post
                              Hello withnail,

thank you for your honest post.

I'm really sorry that you had significant losses because of me. As I have mentioned hereinbefore,
                              to trade during the time of the BREXIT (Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union) wasn't absolutely my aim and desire. Unfortunately it happened and the strategy has come to their limits, but not pushed beyond. If you look to the Strategy Backtests, you can see that such a high drawdown is possible and you should be prepared at all times. Because of this my recommendation is to invest at least 5.000 Euro or more. As written on my website, my strategy is should rather a complement to diversify to other investments.

I hope I haven't done wrong in my previous communications regarding my strategy. If I can do anything for you, please write me.

Best Regards
                              FjodorForex

Comment

Hello demoigen,

thank you for your interest and post.

1.) I haven't tripled my account balance. As I already mentioned here in the thread, my basic / normal / start account balance is always 5.000 Euro. If the drawdown is higher than 2.500 Euro, I double my account balance to 10.000 Euro. This should not happen very often in the next years, but when it happen, I do this step and double my balance from 5.000 Euro to 10.000 Euro.

Originally posted by FjodorForex View Post
                                @hardyli
                                Thank you for this good question.

Independent of the open trades i have the current plan: When I reach a drawdown of 2.500 Euro I will double my account equity to 10.000 Euro. So with this step and the knowledge of the twelve years strategy backtests that the drawdown never was higher then 5.000 Euro I will get a maximum drawdown of 50 %. I will never close any trades manually. In this drawdown situation I see my strategy more like a stock investment. Sometimes it look bad for a longer time but after this there come better times. The difference here is that it only takes 10 or 20 days with my strategy and with a stock investment it can take longer until the drawdown is recovered.

Furthermore, should the GBP / USD go up several cents (3 to 10 cents) without interruption to generate a drawdown he only need 2 cents go down and the drawdown is forgotten. This ratio is a advantage for me. Finally these drawdowns are very rare in a year.
                                2.) It is absolutely sufficient if an investor deposit 5.000 Euro. The probability that directly after the deposit a drawdown for example up to 4.880 Euro comes is very low. After three or six months the balance is already at 5.500 Euro or more, and then the likelihood of a margin call is much lower. For example until the BREXIT (Proposed referendum on United Kingdom membership of the European Union) I has a profit over 1.000 Euro and would have survived loosely the BREXIT with 6.000 Euro balance. Doubling the balance would have been no longer necessary, but it was important in my case, so that a margin call is absolutely prevented because I also investors and followers that invest more and a margin call must be excluded. This I can make pretty sure with the doubling.

3.) My GKFX MAM works like my live account. There is no difference or differences between the two. Deposits can be made there as fast as any other broker. That we rise a drawdown of 2.500 to 5.000 Euro, that no further more deposit is possible is very unlikely. Even before and during the BREXIT this was easy possible but as already written actually not necessary, since the balance so directly increases to such an incident. My GKFX MAM is during the BREXIT not failed because the MAM will start on July 04, 2016 exactly on the same day when I activate even the EA on my Live account.

When your questions aren‘t answered good enough, please write again. You have more questions? Please write, I will answer all your questions as soon as possible.

Best Regards
                                FjodorForex
                                Last edited by FjodorForex; 06-28-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X