Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fabx
    replied
    Hi Joseph, could you post a link for myfxbook. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MHDtrader
    replied
    Hi Nc
    Drawdown should still be under the designed max dead down. Am still using the same trading approach but have allowed myself to open more trades.
    Br
    Joseph

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Thank You for the update green 2019 to all. Thanks for the price reduction. Any changes into achieving this 40% increase how about DD? Very satisfied follower best signal for me at ST. nc!

Leave a comment:

• MHDtrader
    replied

Hi,

My primary goal in 2019 is to beat last years results by at least a 40% increase in net profit.
    The year has started well, and currently, in January we are up by +3.18%.

Further, I also want to let you know that I have decreased the subscription price from 100EUR to 80EUR.

I wish all the best for your trading in 2019. Green pips!!!

Br,
    Joseph Tawfeek

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Hi Joseph I have send you a pm. Can you reply? Thanks nc!

Leave a comment:

• ktyong
    replied
    Yup I read that article too and make the decision.

Leave a comment:

• Gunther
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

I did a huge analysis on this somewhere back in this thread or Joesph other thread he made 2 for some reason). If you can be bothered to find it then you're welcome. I am guessing it was over 6 months ago, maybe even a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    Originally posted by ktyong View Post
    My experience is with slippage on this signal so vendor results is not representative. This may no be the case now. Hope other subs willing to comment.
    I did a huge analysis on this somewhere back in this thread or Joesph other thread he made 2 for some reason). If you can be bothered to find it then you're welcome. I am guessing it was over 6 months ago, maybe even a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• MHDtrader
    replied
    Originally posted by ktyong View Post
    My experience is with slippage on this signal so vendor results are not representative. This may no be the case now. Hope other subs willing to comment.
    Trades taken during Asian session might be affected by slippages, otherwise, slippage isn't a problem.

Leave a comment:

• ktyong
    replied
    My experience is with slippage on this signal so vendor results is not representative. This may no be the case now. Hope other subs willing to comment.

Leave a comment:

• GodAtum
    replied
    Just looking at your growth in the last year, do people reckon it's good value for the subscription price?

chart.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• MHDtrader
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
    I was and still am subbed to this for about a year.
    This year had been frustrating for me though as mentally i got sick of the wins that turned to losses thus what I had been doing was taking the wins as they came so when the signal was down -0.50% I would be up +0.30% or something like that, multiply that by a few times and it was working well for me. Alas these last gains of course I did not get because I decidedto stop tinkering and on FOMC day I was up +0.5% and it was 4am and i thought you know what I will just leave it, anyway when i got up at 7am I had lost -1% so i was annoyed that I didn't tinker.......anyway the next days or so was the Mario Draghi dump and I closed out all the trades once it was up +1% to make up for the day before's losses. You can imagine my annoyance when i saw that this basket went on to make over 20% and could of gotten me out of alot of troble that i am in with my own shitty GBPUSD long trades....

In other words, this is a good signal but you just need to be able to have the balls to leave it alone.
    Even with me not getting any profits for June I am still up this year. I do think it's one of the best signals but it is mot certainly a breakout EA so you just have to be able to handle it mentally. Risk reward is good too. And Joseph is a good provider.
    Hi Big River,
    Long time since I saw you active in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that you closed the trades too early since it could have given you a lot of profit. As you said, the main part of the system is based on breakout so you in order to follow this signal you need to develop the trust and let the trades run even though you know that it sometimes can hit the SL. The system is designed with a good risk to reward, so there is no issue if we have losing trades, or consolidation for few months. Eventually, the breakout that I'm after will come like the one that we witnessed in June.

I also want to mention that it is even hard for me sometimes to see the trades hit SL, and when I'm in stagnation. I strongly believe that 2018 will have more successful breakout so we can make more profit.

Br,
    Joseph

Leave a comment:

• Big River Man
    replied
    I was and still am subbed to this for about a year.
    This year had been frustrating for me though as mentally i got sick of the wins that turned to losses thus what I had been doing was taking the wins as they came so when the signal was down -0.50% I would be up +0.30% or something like that, multiply that by a few times and it was working well for me. Alas these last gains of course I did not get because I decidedto stop tinkering and on FOMC day I was up +0.5% and it was 4am and i thought you know what I will just leave it, anyway when i got up at 7am I had lost -1% so i was annoyed that I didn't tinker.......anyway the next days or so was the Mario Draghi dump and I closed out all the trades once it was up +1% to make up for the day before's losses. You can imagine my annoyance when i saw that this basket went on to make over 20% and could of gotten me out of alot of troble that i am in with my own shitty GBPUSD long trades....

In other words, this is a good signal but you just need to be able to have the balls to leave it alone.
    Even with me not getting any profits for June I am still up this year. I do think it's one of the best signals but it is mot certainly a breakout EA so you just have to be able to handle it mentally. Risk reward is good too. And Joseph is a good provider.

Leave a comment:

• MHDtrader
    replied
    Hi RenkoGuy
    Look at the strategy it has generated profit over the course of two years, not breakeven. I have had a long period of stagnation but this is due to the absence of momentum breakouts in EURUSD.

After some discussion with my team, we have decided to change the price back to 99 EUR.

Leave a comment:

• MHDtrader
    replied
    You don't get don't you. I'm not here to prove anything. My statistics are fully available to all in this community. Check myfxbook also if you want to crunch numbers.

It is a good habit to be critical when you are investing. It is therefore very crucial to do a solid check. But it seems that you are reluctant to deep dive into my numbers. For the once who are interested, my Max leverage so far hasn't exceeded 1:30.

​​​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X