No announcement yet.

MHD Signals by Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently I have received some questions about my risk management approach, and more specifically about my drawdown management.

In my opinion, managing drawdown is as important as generating profit. If you've been trading Forex or another financial instrument, you will undoubtedly experience losing streak, sometimes a minor one and at other times a more prolonged streak. How you will deal and manage it will tell if you have the skills to become a consistently profitable trader. The best Forex traders that I'm aware of are expert in this area, and all of them have their own unique method ensuring them to be consistently profitable, landing softly when their results deteriorate while those who struggle tend to crash and hit the wall.

During the last years, I have developed my own method managing profit and risk at all times, which involves both technical and psychological aspects. The later is far more important. The market taught me that losing streaks become more magnified when emotions get involved. In order to minimize the damage from a loss, I simply reduce my emotional involvement. In order to do it, I always ensure that max drawdown never can be reached by a single trade, day, week, and theoretically not in a single calendar month. If max drawdown is reached I will be on alert, and revise my system, investigate what cussed it, and act on a predefined plan.

I have set a hard stop at 20% giving it little more room than the max Drawdown. If my predefined max drawdown of 15 % is reached, I will not terminate the signal in such a scenario but keep going since I have a long-term goal.
    Further, in order to manage risk, I also keep my total exposure to the market below 10%.

I have several investors following my system because of my approach to the market and how I manage risk.

In order to follow my signal here in simple trader community, you need to have patience because sometimes we can go three months with little or no profit at all since the signal is very depended on market volatility.

I wish you a pleasant and happy weekend.

Br
    Joseph

Comment

• Jan 2018 results:
      #Trades: 48 trades
      Profit: +4.98%
      Pips: +534.6
      Drawdown: 2.79%
      Profit factor: 1.98
      Win%: 48%

Hope February will be a good month.

Comment

• Good trading! I missed the big profits on EU longs as I have got sick of the losses so i took some wins!!! But I think I still ended up with half the profit as I didn't get the bad losses. Still happy!! Just was being a dick and micro managing but still a comfortable doing it so no problems!! Good risk management I think from Joseph.

Comment

• It was a long time ago I wrote something in this forum. I just want to say that I'm still around trading. This year hasn't been very impressive in terms of profit so far, but I'm hopeful that before the end of this year I can reach an acceptable yearly return with solid risk management. For those who are still following my strategy, please be patient. From my historical record, I need only a few successful momentum breakouts per year in order to provide a yearly return close to 20-25%.

This year I have managed to provide +6% in return.

Let hope the remaining of the year will bring good results.

Regard,

JT

Comment

• For me one of the best signal around provided that the market has breakouts often. The current market has volatility and breakout scenarios in store. It is simple, if you thing markets will move then this is the one. If you think markets will range trade for a long time then it is not for you. Thanks for the resent trades. nc!

Comment

• thanks nc!

Comment

• MHD signal managed to generate nice profit this month! Hope all subscribes enjoyed it. I'm sure there will be more like this in the coming weeks/months, therefore for those who want to make a good profit with little risk I advise you to subscribe. Year to date return is approximate +23% with Drawdown less than 5 %.

I will offer my MHD signal for 99$/moth throughout June 2018, and on 1st of July the price will be 150$ per month.

The recipe for success and wealth building is to follow a system that can generate a stable yearly return with low risk.

Cheers
                Joseph

Comment

• Best trade for me thank you Joseph. Nice profits and plan. Historical the best basket after many years of following signals that I have seen. Minimum DD, no long duration of trades. Thanks for offering. nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

From $ 99 (wich is not cheap) to $ 150 because you have one good monthly result ?

It looks like a great gamble on EURUSD
                    Or it looks like you may have to check on your definition again of gambling, investing, trading since results of strategy in this market look good and history is fine. Do you have a real point or just some word to say something. Any how it is your money and my money risk appetites all relative. Yes gambler is fine with me if there is profit in the end with low risk and long term view not bad for gambling. As for the price it is what the trader wants have sub and hope he does not close it like Sam, Safe Heaven who was a very good signal and introduced us to Joseph. Thanks for the profits. nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post

Or it looks like you may have to check on your definition again of gambling, investing, trading since results of strategy in this market look good and history is fine. Do you have a real point or just some word to say something. Any how it is your money and my money risk appetites all relative. Yes gambler is fine with me if there is profit in the end with low risk and long term view not bad for gambling. As for the price it is what the trader wants have sub and hope he does not close it like Sam, Safe Heaven who was a very good signal and introduced us to Joseph. Thanks for the profits. nc!
                      thanks for your comment nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

From $ 99 (wich is not cheap) to $ 150 because you have one good monthly result ?

It looks like a great gamble on EURUSD
                        Hi RenkoGuy,

First of all, I fully don't agree with your definition of gambling. Check my track-records, and trade management for the last two years and you will find that I have managed to generate a respectful return with very low risk. I don't mind getting constructive feedback on my trading based on facts.
                        For future comments please to check my stats before making any comments on this thread.
                        Regarding the price; the definition of being cheap or expensive depends on your invested capital. I want to target investors/traders with large capital accounts, and hence 99$ or 150$ per month, is in my opinion an amount that can be easily recovered by following my strategy. My aim is to provide a yearly average return in the range of 20-30 % with low drawdown.
                        For those interested in following my system; please study my trading records carefully, look at my drawdown, return, consolidation and so on.

Comment

• HI JT a good month and thanks, also please can you let me have the myfxbook link

Comment

• Hi joseph.
                            I have a small account on darwinex on which I am following Sam TitanTrader's signal.
                            Can you consider giving your signal on Darwinex too?
                            Darwinex is good for small investors because the performance of signals decreases due to divergence.
                            Who has big accounts would still prefer to follow your signal on simpletrader

Comment

• New pricing starting from today. If you are interested in a solid strategy with exceptional Return to Risk management, then I strongly recommend joining my signal. Last month's result was extremely goods; managed to generate a return of +21% with a drawdown of less than 1%.

Since I joined simple trader, the signal has generated almost +100% in return with a max drawdown of less than 7%!

Join us, and let's pave the way for coming profits.

Best regards,
                              Joseph

Comment

• Are the larger lotsize positions manual trading? Some of the trade durations are also extremely fast, how is that working out for the signal followers?

Comment

Working...
                                X