MHD Signals by Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

My primary goal in 2019 is to beat last years results by at least a 40% increase in net profit.
    The year has started well, and currently, in January we are up by +3.18%.

Further, I also want to let you know that I have decreased the subscription price from 100EUR to 80EUR.

I wish all the best for your trading in 2019. Green pips!!!

Br,
    Joseph Tawfeek

Comment

• Thank You for the update green 2019 to all. Thanks for the price reduction. Any changes into achieving this 40% increase how about DD? Very satisfied follower best signal for me at ST. nc!

Comment

• Hi Nc
        Drawdown should still be under the designed max dead down. Am still using the same trading approach but have allowed myself to open more trades.
        Br
        Joseph

Comment

• Hi Joseph, could you post a link for myfxbook. Thanks.

Comment

• Hi,
            Here you have the links:

Mota_1_Stopped and moved to UK server

Mota_2_UK Server

They are the same account, but because Pepperstone moved their European clients to UK server mid of 2017, I was forced to open a new account from zero historical data.

Br,
            Joseph

Comment

• Strategy is having a hard time in the current market not much momentum and we hit SL.. More orders are there but hitting SLs. Joseph any comments I disabled for now ... nc!

Comment

• I have disabled for now also,

Comment

• I have had in disabled since Xmas. Been watching it waiting for a drawdown but I know Joseph tweaked it a bit hence I have held off reconnecting. Need to see more evidence the new orders can actually hit TP's. This was my fave strategy last year!!! Give us an update on your thoughts Joseph if possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
                    Strategy is having a hard time in the current market not much momentum and we hit SL.. More orders are there but hitting SLs. Joseph any comments I disabled for now ... nc!
                    Hi nc! I have sent you a private message over the weekend, to reach out. Just letting you know in case your inbox is full (mine was last year until I deleted stuff so I wasn't getting private messages)
                    Thank you!
                    BRM

Comment

• thanks for your comment. I'm sorry for the bad results in February. I have decreased the risk on the new tweaked strategies, more or less cut it by half.
                      I'm pretty sure that when volatility comes back to Eurusd, our take profit will increase substantially. These EA have been traded in a live environment for more than a year with a nice profit. I'm still confident that I will eventually recover and end up 2019 with positive results.

At the same time; I fully understand your concern and your cautiousness.

Best regards
                      Joseph
                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Comment

• Thank you for the update. All momentum strategies have hard time these days. Thank you for sticking to your rules we are ignorant of all the test you have done just cautious since market is range bound and not forever and then all the grids and martingales usually fail. Usually we have one max two big moves per year? After that is more ranging? Now all expect a big move so they will be a lot of fakes break outs before a big one arrives.. nc!

Comment

• Ahhhh no I missed the profits today because I wasn't reconnected yet!!! Aaaarrgghhhh. What a great night for the signal, hope everyone else made pips

Comment

• Hi BRM I am currently disconnected aslo, the problem I have is has the strategy changed and is it now taking on more risk. If it has I may need to reduce my risk levels to avoid too much volatility. I am glad it had strong day of profits as it is is a great signal.

Comment

• March has started very well with very good result yesterday. Note, I have decreased the risk by 30 percent on the new adjusted strategies.
                                Br,
                                JT

Comment

Working...
                                X