Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHD Signals by Joseph

Hello all,

I would like to introduce you to my trading partner Joseph. Me and Joseph had the same mentor when we started trading forex in the early days. After I made up my mind to stop my signals at simpletrader I convinced Joseph to start a new fresh account to introduce to you guys how the pro doing it. Joseph is trading larger funds for same hedge fund like I'm trading and I can recommend you guys to test his signals.

Link to his signals: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/7144/MHD.html

Cheers

/Sam
    Last edited by TitanTrader; 03-18-2017, 02:33 PM.

Thank you Sam! You convinced me to enter simple trader and I really just want to give people/investor a simple and robust approach to trading. My ambition is to provide a yearly return in the range of 30-35 % with Max Draw-down not higher than 10-12%. During the first 9 months, I have achieved more than 30 % in return and draw-down is at 5.6%.

As Sam mentioned, we have the same approach to trading and 'we were trained by the same mentor. Therefore, our system, trading plans and money management are close to each but not inter-changeable. In the past years I have been mainly trading private funds and small hedge fund. Further, I have a background in financial engineering and in economics.

If you have any questions, I'm here to answer.

Cheers,
    Joseph
    Last edited by MHDtrader; 03-19-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Great!
      Will your trades be the same as Titan or Safe H?

As I understand, Safe H used a EU breakout system EA too. I already have Safe H and is not keen to have another signal that trades on the same pairs at the same times, causing more risk.

Kindly advice?

Comment

Thanks for your questions Pie. Below you can find my answer.

MHD system is different than Titan and Safe Heaven and hence the trades will be different. As I mentioned before we have had the mentor and hence our trading philosophy is similar but we differ on how we enter and exit a trade. Further, I use a breakeven approach which Sam is not using in Titan and Safe H. I trade EURJPY, USDJPY and EURUSD. Finally, MHD uses different timeframes and money management.
        Both me and Sam, are not using martingale, grid and never adding to losing positions.

But you are right on the exposure. Every time you trade more and when you have more open trades your exposure increases.

Cheers
        Joseph
        Last edited by MHDtrader; 03-19-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Currently, I have several long trades open (EURUSD) with 1% in floating profit. For now, I will leave these trades open because in my opinion there is a high probability that the bulls may test the key resistance zone around 1.0800-1.0870. However, if the market decides to go against me the SL will protect me and these trades will close slightly higher than break even.

Comment

Originally posted by MHDtrader View Post
            Currently, I have several long trades open (EURUSD) with 1% in floating profit. For now, I will leave these trades open because in my opinion there is a high probability that the bulls may test the key resistance zone around 1.0800-1.0870. However, if the market decides to go against me the SL will protect me and these trades will close slightly higher than break even.
            thats is what I am worry about. Safe H also has EU buy so if we get both Sae H and MHD.....we might be risking more if you 2 are trading the same EA breakout for EU or other pairs?

Comment

Pie, there are a lot of breakout systems out there and most of them will initiate a trade when a significant breakout occurs in the market. I advice you to analyze both MHD and Safe H with regard to EU trades. You will find that these two breakout system are different. For example, MHD trades less frequently and hence are not as active as Safe H.

With that said, I fully understand your point and concern. Always be critical to systems that you see out in the market and ensure to always follow a system that suits your financial capabilities and your personality. Please I'm not asking anybody to jump and subscribe to MHD, but rather study it and see if it suits you. I've been in the market for more than 8 years and have seen many ordinary people losing their investments and saving due to scams.

Comment

I have exited all my open trades which resulted in +2.76% gain. This month my balance has increase by +8.57 % with max draw down below 1 %.

Comment

Let me share with you my view on the daily chart of EURUSD. One can clearly see the EURUSD have been in a wide trading range since the start of 2015. Obviously both bears and bulls have been able to make profits during this range. But since the start of March 17 the bulls have been able to create a strong bull leg in the trading range area between 1.0340-1.0870 and it is now testing the top of the 4-5 months trading range.

Bears haven't been able to push prices lower and their profits have been limited. Now with the pair edging closer to a major resistance level, we need to be cautious and let the big players decide the battle. Never try to predict which side will win. Instead be prepared to follow the order flow of the winning side. One of the three following scenario might happen: 1) breakout of the resistance or 2) rejection at the resistance level and 3) breakout failure.

My breakout system will enter a trade when there is a significant momentum occurring in the market, regardless if it is bearish or bullish movement.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Joseph

In 4 page of myfxbook history have a 0.6 lot order in EU is this a mistake or a scalp trade and if so can you clarify?
                    The main problem like Sam system is the slippage in orders at night 00 broker time have a lot of different broker spreads and slippage between brokers, i see that you open at same time can share slippage problems?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Joseph do you have a myfxbook link, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
                        Hi Joseph do you have a myfxbook link, thanks.
                        The link is on his simple trader page

Comment

Hi gbguimaraes,
                          Thanks for your question. Apparently, this order was wrongly initiated and was closed immediately.
                          The EURUSD is only traded when there is significant momentum and movement in the market, and hence slippage is not a dependent variable in this case.
                          But for the EURJPY that I trade during Asian session, slippage is important. Therefore, ensure to use a broker with good pricing feeds.

Gunther, thanks for replying on fabx question.

Comment

@Joseph: do you have any account with a longer history than the one shown on ST or is this the only one ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunther View Post

The link is on his simple trader page
                              I cannot see a link to myfxbook on simpletrader. Sorry if it is obvious & I am being stupid. if you have the link please can you paste it.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X