MHD Signals by Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Here is the link to myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jose...k/mota/1654397

Hansen; this is the only account that I have on ST. I have older accounts with much more history where I trades I lot of stocks, futures and commodities, but unfortunately due to technical issues it cannot be published in simpletrader/myfxbook.

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post

I cannot see a link to myfxbook on simpletrader. Sorry if it is obvious & I am being stupid. if you have the link please can you paste it.

Thanks.
      Forex Trading analysis and performance of Mota_1_Stopped and moved to UK server by Forex Trader josephtawfeek

Comment

rd of March, a previous high that was earlier visited back in December 2016 and February 2017. It seems that buyers are not being able to penetrate that level yet. We have now two days in straight with lower low (Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th). This is yet not a reversal, but rather I see it as the start of a consolidation phase near resistance. Potential support are the area around 1.0700 and 1.0660 which is the 50% retracement of the bull leg from 3rd of March to 22nd of March. In the absence of momentum and volatility I recommend you to buy low and sell high around micro structure levels such as short term resistance and support.

Comment

Originally posted by MHDtrader View Post
          Hi,

Here is the link to myfxbook: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/jose...k/mota/1654397

Hansen; this is the only account that I have on ST. I have older accounts with much more history where I trades I lot of stocks, futures and commodities, but unfortunately due to technical issues it cannot be published in simpletrader/myfxbook.
          OK Joseph. Thanks for answering.
          /Hansen

Comment

thanks for offering this, joseph. I signed up for the signal. Now looking forward to receiving your trades :-)

Comment

Welcome abroad Hansen! This week MHD system hasn't started a trade but both me and my algorithm are closely following the markets. As soon as a trading opportunity arises we will trade.
              Last edited by MHDtrader; 03-29-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Today is the last trading day of March. I'm pretty satisfied with my result in this month. I've manged to earn 8.43% in return with max drawdown of 0.93 %. This was achieved by executing 34 trades totaling 1145 pips. Let's hope next month be profitable for you. Happy pips.

Comment

Good trades so far, Joseph (the few I received as I just Signed up ) enjoy your weekend and keep'em coming!

Comment

This week I'm expecting some increased volatility in the market. Market participants will be looking at various important news event such as the Trump meeting, US data, Draghi speech and FOMC speech. The FOMC minutes will be released on Wednesday and this might give investors/traders more insight into a potential rate hike in June. Never trade the news alone, instead combine it with technical analysis and define/visualize the most important price levels (e.g Support/Demand and Resistance/Supply) and trade from that.

Comment

wow what a lot of open trades I see from you now, Joseph. I guess you got it under control (as I also noted that Safe Haven had quite a few open trades today). Stay safe ;-)

Comment

Hi Hansen, yeah you're right. There are a lot of trades open and this is totally aligned to our strategy and the risk is controlled. Even if all open trades hit our stop loss we will respect the max draw drown which is set to 10 %.

Comment

I lost most of my open EURUSD trades; twelve small buy orders hit stop loss which totally resulted in a 2.4% loss. We trade the EURUSD based on a momentum breakout system . Historically the win loss ratio is close 50 % but the reward to risk approx. 4 to 1.

I take my trading seriously and will at all times respect my loss tolerance.

Let me me know if you have any questions and I will be happily answering them.

Regards,
                          Joseph
                          Last edited by MHDtrader; 04-14-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

hello Joseph. Thanks for clarifying. The lac of reply to your post was simply due to me being caught up in Easter holidays. All is good. most importantly you do what you say you do so far. Besides it's early days and systems without any losses usually end up in tears anyway.
                            Now looking forward to see the potential of your system when we get a real breakout.
                            Happy Easter!

Comment

thanks for your comments Hansen. I have been sick and wasn't able to reply to you earlier. The system is when we have a successful "significant" momentum breakout.
                              On the daily basis the EURUSD has rallied a lot during the last weeks but in my opinion these moves contained a series of buy climaxes and in the short the bulls might need a minor correction until they can take the pair to higher level. Probably we might see a downward correction between 70-100 pips and obvious magnet is the middle point of Monday's GAP.
                              Last edited by MHDtrader; 04-27-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Hi Joseph,

Just joint your signal like the style not grid, martingale type. Thanks, good luck nc!

Comment

Working...
                                X