No announcement yet.

MHD Signals by Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently I'm having consecutive losses on EURUSD and this is mainly due to false minor breakout. This is normal. We just need one successful momentum breakout than we are back on track. Be patient. It is now our trading psychology is tested and also can be improved.

Br
    Joseph
    Last edited by MHDtrader; 08-16-2017, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Yep, the struggle is across all the traders team now. Summertime trendless markets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I agree. Therefore it is very important to respect and follow the trading plan and not chase prices and increase risk in order to gain small profit.

Comment

That was a weard trade, Why did you close it after 15sec ? Was it an accident ?

Comment

Yea, the second one was in profit, but I don't know why we closed so soon? It went only down from that price, look where EJ is now.

Comment

Did anyone experience heavy slippage on the last two EURJPY trade? The main account is in slight profit but my account suffer a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by rayzzzz82 View Post
                Did anyone experience heavy slippage on the last two EURJPY trade? The main account is in slight profit but my account suffer a loss.

Yea me also.

Last edited by Tripzor; 08-21-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Me too. 3 pip slippage...

Comment

I was getting big slips so I've had to disable EURJPY trades

Comment

I too had big slippage on these night trades, as usual. From 3.3 to 7.8 pips. Using Tickmill and London VPS.
                      I've now disabled EJ on this signal due to losses due to slippage.

Comment

Same here EJ has been disabled...losses due slippage.

Comment

Well I am currently still in profit so not going to disable it. Im running vps in NY 1ms with IC Markets

Comment

Originally posted by Jamicon View Post
                            I too had big slippage on these night trades, as usual. From 3.3 to 7.8 pips. Using Tickmill and London VPS.
                            I've now disabled EJ on this signal due to losses due to slippage.
                            How to you get 3 pips slippage ? I have my settings on 3 pips slippage max.
                            You can always select max 1 pip slippage, Then you will get alot less trades but the ones with big slippage you just wont take..

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

How to you get 3 pips slippage ? I have my settings on 3 pips slippage max.
                              You can always select max 1 pip slippage, Then you will get alot less trades but the ones with big slippage you just wont take..
                              Its when the trade is being closed thats when the slippage occurs. I spoke wioth IC Markets as the account gets bigger this will happen more given the poor liquidity at t the time of trades

Comment

Seem like the main account is stopped. Will this affect the signal?

Comment

Working...
                                X