Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What signals used on real accounts and at what risk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please read carefully what I wrote.
    1. Currently he has 23% open drawdown. If I create new account and I join him now - all trades will be opened but of course you wont have 23% dd because all of those entries will be at much better price. So you should have better result than his master account by 23% - this is how I see it.
    2. you missed the fact he booked more than 35% increase in equity this year, more than 60% in equity last year all despite DD. Meaning if you put 10K in Jan 1st, you could withdraw 13.5K today - even when he is during DD. If you join him in June

people stop looking at balance and start looking at equity. do the math.
    he dont have DD from 18 months -> he has it since beginning... this is the way he trade.

You just pasted his open position but you didnt tell us how much equity you already gain thanks to him?
    Today on his master aggressive I see 6358 usd equity https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pow...h-risk/1271673.
    If you join him June 1st -> you should be up 110 usd in equity?
    if June 26th (oldest trade in open dd) it means 442 usd down in equity (joined him at equity high like buying the top

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
      1. Currently he has 23% open drawdown. If I create new account and I join him now - all trades will be opened but of course you wont have 23% dd because all of those entries will be at much better price. So you should have better result than his master account by 23% - this is how I see it.
      2. you missed the fact he booked more than 35% increase in equity this year, more than 60% in equity last year all despite DD. Meaning if you put 10K in Jan 1st, you could withdraw 13.5K today - even when he is during DD. If you join him in June

he dont have DD from 18 months -> he has it since beginning... this is the way he trade.

You just pasted his open position but you didnt tell us how much equity you already gain thanks to him?
      Today on his master aggressive I see 6358 usd equity https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pow...h-risk/1271673.
      if June 26th (oldest trade in open dd) it means 442 usd down in equity (joined him at equity high like buying the top
      Are you subbed to fxmagician?

Comment

So, are you subbed to fxmagician, pretty simple question? You sound like his marketing manager. I have been subbed to him, and it is a dissater, he traps you with the ever present DD, which is 26% now btw, and you stuck paying monthly sub fees. My fault though, I never checked to see his max DD was nearly 60%!

Comment

PontusLSE asked for opinion and I shared mine.
          Regarding your question -> Nope I am not his sub. half year ago after my story with fs.com signals I decided to cut off all signals and learn to trade. I got to many ****ups - smart/goldstar/ryan/harbour/few others. Steady is probably last i am going to cut when he go flat.

Tradersmurf - tell me one thing. He made 35% this year and 65% last year or not? simple question. From my math (equity) he did (feel free pointing out where I made mistake in calculations). He has open DD, but you can withdraw 35% of gains this year. Of course there is monthly fee but you need to pay for other signals as well.

Comment

PontusLSE asked for opinion and I shared mine.
            Regarding your question -> Nope I am not his sub. half year ago after my story with fs.com signals I decided to cut off all signals and learn to trade. I got to many ****ups - smart/goldstar/ryan/harbour/few others. Steady is probably last i am going to cut when he go flat.
            lol, not subbed?? yet you encourage everyone to join him. Marketing manager then? Or are you possibly fxmagician in disguise?

Comment

didn't answer my question. Did he made % or not? simple question mate

Comment

didn't answer my question. Did he made % or not? simple question mate
                Does the pope wear a funny hat? Hope that answers your question. :-)

You kind of remind me of one of those cigarette salesmen, saying, "Hey, it is really tasty and good for you, have a go!", but you won't smoke it yourself!!

Comment

That will be my last post here - dont want to waste energy on arguing.

1. I see someone create an account just to argue with me. (4 of yours 5 posts)
                  2. Results speaks for itself
                  3. You should bring facts not trash into discussion. Dont agree with me fine, bring facts and explain I am wrong.
                  4. are you getting paid for trolling FX Magician, or me?

Have a nice day.

Comment

That will be my last post here - dont want to waste energy on arguing.

1. I see someone create an account just to argue with me. (4 of yours 5 posts)
                    2. Results speaks for itself
                    3. You should bring facts not trash into discussion. Dont agree with me fine, bring facts and explain I am wrong.
                    4. are you getting paid for trolling FX Magician, or me?

Have a nice day.
                    Fact, you trying to sell something you wont touch yourself.

I have been a subscriber of Mr Magician in the past, have you?

Enjoy your day too. :-)

Comment

my fact is -> he booked 35% of equity gain this year, 65% last year.
                      your's fact -> I am sales guy.

Feel free sharing which traders you recommends, if you dont agree with others simply provide arguments behind and all is good. Just give arguments other than someone is sales guy. It's bit childish...)
                      btw: I am not selling here signals, its only my opinion.

Comment

my fact is -> he booked 35% of equity gain this year, 65% last year.
                        your's fact -> I am sales guy.

Feel free sharing which traders you recommends, if you dont agree with others simply provide arguments behind and all is good. Just give arguments other than someone is sales guy. It's bit childish...)
                        btw: I am not selling here signals, its only my opinion.
                        Ace. You are 100% correct.

However people cannot get over the open drawdown and it may in fact matter as t when they joined. But 100% you are correct. Equity equity equity is all that matters but the Balance is what people look at to their on detriment. Don't worry you are making sense to me and likely lots of others.

Comment

thx BRM agree with open drawdown, but at the end equity (not balance) pays the bills.

Comment

you can check FX Magician -> https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pow...h-risk/1271673

people complaining about his consistent DD and hidden open pos, but they did not noticed that he did already 4875 -> 6597 usd this year (~35% in pure equity), 3025 -> 4875 last year (~60% in equity). If you join him - dd do not matter for you because it will not be copied to your acc
                            He proof already for 2-3y he can deliver equity gains (new equity highs) and return is imho amazing vs others.

joe made 8%?
                            steady made 12% this year with 2.5% open dd (9.5% gain).
                            Prev years they deliver better results, but i think its market though now and its not easy to made a gain.

if you dont like to see much change in equity you can always run him at 0.5x risk
                            either way imho Magician somehow is not supported here much (probably because open dd) but he delivers equity gain!

the true is, there is not many good traders worth following.
                            Steady / FX Magician are my types.
                            Maybe Titan?, I followed him for some time, but sometimes i got freaked because sometimes he used to use huge lot size.

goldstart stopped shining a year ago after first dd hit. he cant get his mojo back.
                            smart - i always liked vijay and his system and I knew in grid trading you can get hit. his system stopped working. I would loved to see he back. (one of the first i joined)
                            in general i would be very careful whenever i see straight balance up with no dd -> meaning trader didn't proof he know how to manage bad situations.

hope it helps
                            You are oversiplyfying things. An account with 1% monthly gain and 2.5% max DD is way better than 11% gain on 60% DD with a constant equity minus. Its not even close.

Comment

thx BRM agree with open drawdown, but at the end equity (not balance) pays the bills.
                              no dont agree with it , the guy is no different from forexreborn signal .Let me ask you one question - will you invest with fxmagician if he had made "open trades" public ???? No one in their right mind will invest with a signal where trades run for more than a year ... About profits -- He made 38% profit with 38% dd this year .The signal is called high risk trading account .. If high risk is only giving 38% then it is better to look for other signals .. IMHO small retailers like us should clearly stay away from the likes of fxmagician . The risk being taken to make the profits is not worth of a penny to invest
                              Last edited by Forexjunkie; 11-28-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Forexjunkie View Post

no dont agree with it , the guy is no different from forexreborn signal .Let me ask you one question - will you invest with fxmagician if he had made "open trades" public ???? No one in their right mind will invest with a signal where trades run for more than a year ... About profits -- He made 38% profit with 38% dd this year .The signal is called high risk trading account .. If high risk is only giving 38% then it is better to look for other signals .. IMHO small retailers like us should clearly stay away from the likes of fxmagician . The risk being taken to make the profits is not worth of a penny to invest
                                Well said, and that is exactly why Ace wont invest a single dollar of his own capital with magician.

Comment

Working...
                                X