No announcement yet.

JoePro Hedge Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just signed up for ProNation signal - would echo what everyone else said. Once a week for business as usual - more often when you get into a large floating drawdown / uncharted territory.

Basically the opposite of what other signal providers on here tend to do.
    Last edited by Westie; 07-18-2017, 10:24 PM. Reason: Am now a subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by gpfwestie View Post
      Just signed up for ProNation signal - would echo what everyone else said. Once a week for business as usual - more often when you get into a large floating drawdown / uncharted territory.

Basically the opposite of what other signal providers on here tend to do.
      Welcome to the ProNation. Thank you for the feedback about the video. This gives me a feel for what you guys like to see. It also matches what I feel is the right way to go about it. Either way, I wont stop posting these videos because what I am also doing is not just reporting to the Subs about the trades, I am documenting my growth. I want to be able to look back in 5 years and see how we started.

The more I record and document the better I will get at it. Also what I hope to do, as I mentioned before, is set a new standard for other service providers who think it's okay to leave their investors and subs in the dark when in draw down.

Tonight I will post another draw down update since tomorrow we are expecting some news for JPY and AUD.

Also, the more subs/investors join the ProNation the more resources I will have to produce higher quality videos. So in the next few months I expect the production to get better.

Comment

• Quick update, nothing major. https://youtu.be/DGiQNQZx-To

Hopefully Thursday is going to be very exciting. There are some major news events on the horizon & I look forward to what the market gives us.

Comment

• What's up PRO NATION, here is the link to the gold strategy http://www.myfxbook.com/members/JoeP...st-run/2189728 if you wish to follow it. This is the dumbed down version because I want to work out some other functions first so I want to see it run on the real market first before the modifications.

I am working on the video update for tonight about the current draw down situation as we're going into the weekend.

Comment

• Alright guys, here is the video update for the current open trades: https://youtu.be/2owiBeiJwrc

I touched up on 1 subject that I am probably going to get some hate for from other signal providers but the truth is this issue needs to be talked about and taken very serious.

I wish you all a great weekend and look forward to next weeks trading. If you're not part of the Pro Nation yet, right now is the perfect time to join.

Comment

• What's up guys?!?! So here is a quick little video explaining why I do the open trades videos. I really thought if you watch the videos you will understand but I was wrong.

Comment

• Nice strategy, trades, videos, style keep it up. Thanks for offering signal. nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
                  Nice strategy, trades, videos, style keep it up. Thanks for offering signal. nc!
                  Thank you. Writing the notes for tonight's video update. Should be finished in 2 hours.

Comment

• Thanks Joe, looking forward to this update - it's really the first time since I joined there is a bit of a hedge sequence happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpfwestie View Post
                      Thanks Joe, looking forward to this update - it's really the first time since I joined there is a bit of a hedge sequence happening.
                      Alright, here is the little update: https://youtu.be/jKa_MkykvFc

Sorry that it's so short, I had to re-record it and it's 2:30 AM here. I do care about my investors and subscribers, so I make time to make video updates.

Comment

• Whats up guys, here is the quickest update I ever did https://youtu.be/TyC2WXCHrHc

That's because I am working on some more videos but had to get this one out first, it's priority.

Comment

• I am still recording this other video that is a bit different from what you have seen so far from me. I want to use real life examples to demonstrate how the market works and teach people what we are working with here. Anyways, it's a more entertaining and educational video so it's a bit harder to record.

Wish you all a good weekend and you'll see the new video here soon

Comment

• Where can I get this EA and what does it cost?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mwehner View Post
                              Where can I get this EA and what does it cost?
                              Hi, the EA is not for sale.

Comment

• Josip, I have been thinking about a scenario where we might get caught in a sequence with missing trades; what if there is a large gap after a weekend, exceeding your pending orders - as far as I can understand, we would get the orders but in this worst case scenario, the hedge sequence won't guarantee break-even at worst. Have you considered this scenario ?

Comment

Working...
                                X