JoePro Hedge Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nc! View Post
    Just joint your signal Joe. Do you ever intervene in the closing of a hedged basket manually with an extra pair to close it in your favor? Is all an EA or mixed at times? Thanks nc!
    Welcome to the Pro Club. Thank you for joining. So far I have never intervened because we have coded every choice we would make into the EA. The strategy is very mechanical to remove all emotions from trading. However, I watch over the EA trade all the time, just in case I ever need to intervene for any reason.

I will continue to do video updates when sequences are open so you know what to expect etc.

Anyways, wish you all great week.

-JoePro

Comment

Thanks JoePro

Comment

Thanks Joe trade the plan....collect the pips....thank you nc!

Comment

In case you guys are wondering about the trades that closed today and what to expect for the currently open sequence, I made a quick little video that explained todays process.

Wish you all a great weekend.

-JoePro

Comment

Thanks JoePro. Love the videos

We need more signal providers like you. Good or bad you explain how the batch of trades will go. Can't stand providers that disappear during DD (think it shows they are no confident about their strategy).

Comment

Originally posted by interceptor View Post
              Thanks JoePro. Love the videos

We need more signal providers like you. Good or bad you explain how the batch of trades will go. Can't stand providers that disappear during DD (think it shows they are no confident about their strategy).
              You're welcome! I think you might be right about your observation. The reason why I do the videos is to show my confidence in the strategy and give the followers the exact same feeling. This strategy is different from what retail traders usually encounter and I want to make sure the followers understand exactly what's going on & what the next steps are.

I ll keep you guys updated

-JoePro

Comment

I agree with interceptor. This should be the new standard for signal providers, to explain trade plan when in DD and be more active with investors. This calms us investors and shows difference between having a trade plan and react to market or just opening trades endlessly till you get margin call. If you look at most of other providers all is quiet, they post only once trades are closed or just write if we don't like how they trade we don't have to follow them...

Comment

whats up Pro Nation, I made a quick little video to update you about the current situation and about tomorrow.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Still practicing videography and getting comfortable in front of the camera because I plan on doing these kinds of updates all the time and also I want to do live updates where followers can come to the chat and ask me questions & get instant answers about the trading they might have.

To me it's very important that the followers always know what to expect & to be able to rely on me.

Enjoy the video and I will see you guys tomorrow.

-JoePro

Comment

Awesome trading Joe! Made a tiny loss on the last 2 sells because of spreads but not complaining

Comment

Originally posted by interceptor View Post
                      Awesome trading Joe! Made a tiny loss on the last 2 sells because of spreads but not complaining

I just finished making a quick video. Just woke up

I really hope everyone got closed at good prices like I did.

We're not going to be taking anymore trades tonight until probably tomorrow depending on what the market looks like when EU markets open.

-JoePro

Comment

Great trading Joe!

interceptor what broker do you have? It's bad you got a loss. Really nice movement. This is when the system works the best.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                          Great trading Joe!

interceptor what broker do you have? It's bad you got a loss. Really nice movement. This is when the system works the best.
                          The reason for the small loss was because I closed it at breakeven manually but price moved up really fast so the loss was probably like 1 or 2$ nothing major. I closed it because I wanted to stop the trading for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                            Great trading Joe!

I'm using IC Markets. Yes Joe is right. It's really tiny for me it was $10 dollars which is really really small for my account. Relative to the profit made on the batch it's nothing

Comment

Wish you all a great weekend. Here a quick update on the current open sequence of trades. These trades are still all free trades and haven't been hedged yet so when market opens again we will be looking to close them out in profit.

Check out the video and I will see you guys next week.

-JoePro

Comment

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Watch my video where I explain my journey to becoming a successful trader and learn a little bit about my unique strategy & listen to me rant a little bit

I am still practicing video editing and I take every chance I get to record myself to talk about trading.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X