No announcement yet.

JoePro Hedge Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined. Looking forward to more great updates on this journey.

Comment

Originally posted by PGZN View Post
      Just joined. Looking forward to more great updates on this journey.
      I welcome you to the Pro Nation and thank you for joining the journey.

-JoePro

Comment

All pairs showing above 75% success rate following the trend so it looks like EJ and GA took some trades too. Finally, waited 6 months until they came finally back up.
        If GJ continues to 138.500 we're going to take some fat profits with the other 2 5ths that shorted instead of continuing to add against the trend like everyone else would do.

Enjoy Pro Nation
        -JoePro

Comment

Hi Joe
          Any timeframe on a MAM / PAMM if ever?

Comment

Originally posted by moneyrunner View Post
            Hi Joe
            Any timeframe on a MAM / PAMM if ever?
            Almost ready, finished all the paper work. Should be ready this month for sure.

-JoePro

Comment

Originally posted by JoePro View Post

Almost ready, finished all the paper work. Should be ready this month for sure.

-JoePro
              Hi JoePro,

Can you also consider Mt.Cook Financial for MAM/PAMM because the subscriber/client can use their own denomination & set their own risk level?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yshin View Post

Hi JoePro,

Can you also consider Mt.Cook Financial for MAM/PAMM because the subscriber/client can use their own denomination & set their own risk level?

Thanks.
                Excellent idea, I will take a look into it for sure. thank you for the suggestion.

-JoePro

Comment

Originally posted by yshin View Post

Hi JoePro,

Thanks.
                  Hi Joe
                  I was about to ask what the base currency would be for the MAM / PAMM - Krona, GBP, JPY, CHF not dollar .........

Comment

Posted a new video update for the current hedge sequence and what we can expect. In the video I also show an example for how a hedge sequence looks like so the new guys know what to expect from the current open trades.

Wish you all a great day.

-JoePro

Comment

For all my Pros, What to expect from this current open sequence. Video Update

-JoePro

Comment

Thank you for the update, and please keep doing them like this! Love it

Comment

Originally posted by PontusLSE View Post
                          Thank you for the update, and please keep doing them like this! Love it
                          Thank you Pro, I will for sure continue doing them. I want to be a role model for all the people who provide copy service. It's really sad when a trader just disappears when he is in a draw down and stops responding to his followers... but when taking profit they post everyday. I want to do the opposite because anyone can take profit, that's the easiest part but only the best can manage losing trades.

Salute to all my followers.

-JoePro

Comment

covfefe Act is the way
                            Last edited by xdjericho; 06-16-2017, 07:03 PM. Reason: He awoke to the huge, insect like creatures looming over his bed and screamed his lungs out. They hastily left the room and he stayed up all night, shaking and wondering if it had been a

Comment

Any reason why the EA didn't close the basket at 142.50? Have been on vacation so I haven't been checking where we were at but keep up the good works

Comment

Originally posted by interceptor View Post
                                Any reason why the EA didn't close the basket at 142.50? Have been on vacation so I haven't been checking where we were at but keep up the good works
                                Oh nice vacation The reason was that it was at -10$ so didn't reach fully breakeven, needed just a few more pips. I have a screen recording I left on over night, will include it in my next update coming up. This is the most annoying part to me but it's part of the game I guess.

Video update coming today.

-JoePro

Comment

Working...
                                X