• Show
Clear All

• 2017-09-21 at 22-04-36.png

A better view to compare

Comment

• Originally posted by Lithium View Post
      2017-09-21 at 22-04-36.png

A better view to compare
      Of course they can have very different time and trades... Just looking at the trade history you have no idea which trades belong to which sequence. There is a difference between when the first trade is entered and when more trades are added to the sequence. I have already said that the 2 EAs the only thing they have in common is the first trade signal. 1 EA only trades 1 level the other trades 5. So knowing this of course if 1 EA on 1 account entered the market already and price reverses without getting the other account into the market, and than the EA adds more trades to the sequence because it's based on a different entry signal, you wont have many of the same positions opened. Anyways, there are so many different dimensions to consider you're looking at it from a very simplistic point of view.
      I don't understand what your motivations are but all I can tell you is simply, both accounts run the exact same settings, using the exact same EAs on the exact same pairs just different data feed can give us sometimes different combination of trades.

Comment

2017-09-21 at 22-04-36.png

A better view to compare
        Now Both EAs on Both accounts entered trades at the exact same time... because both EAs on both accounts were not managing any trades or sequences:

Comment

• Originally posted by JoePro View Post

Of course they can have very different time and trades... Just looking at the trade history you have no idea which trades belong to which sequence. There is a difference between when the first trade is entered and when more trades are added to the sequence. I have already said that the 2 EAs the only thing they have in common is the first trade signal. 1 EA only trades 1 level the other trades 5. So knowing this of course if 1 EA on 1 account entered the market already and price reverses without getting the other account into the market, and than the EA adds more trades to the sequence because it's based on a different entry signal, you wont have many of the same positions opened. Anyways, there are so many different dimensions to consider you're looking at it from a very simplistic point of view.
          I don't understand what your motivations are but all I can tell you is simply, both accounts run the exact same settings, using the exact same EAs on the exact same pairs just different data feed can give us sometimes different combination of trades.
          My motivation is, I am interested in this signal. but recently all the accident closing of hedge sequence that wipes out 6 months profit confused me.

And the very different trades of PAM and Signal acc confused me, I thought the result of the PAM will be the same as the Signal. Therefore I ask. All these things happening are very different from what I learned from you videos previously. If you looked back on comments in the thread, I was very positive before.

Anyway, thanks for your time and good luck in your journey. I have actually got my Mt cook account approved. But I don't feel good about it anymore, will see how it goes. I have actually liquidate all my stocks because market valuation is very high now. I will just keep it in cash for the time being. Bonds are also not a good asset class to be in as well due to possible interest rate hike. Maybe I will go for bank loans ETF.

Cheers to you and good luck in your career!
          Last edited by Lithium; 09-21-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

My motivation is, I am interested in this signal. but recently all the accident closing of hedge sequence that wipes out 6 months profit confused me.

And the very different trades of PAM and Signal acc confused me, I'm thought the result of the PAM will be the same as the Signal. Therefore I ask. All these things happening are very different from what I learned from you videos previously. If you looked back on comments in the thread, I was very positive before.

Anyway, thanks for your time and good luck in your journey. I have actually got my Mt cook account approved. But I don't feel good about it anymore, will see how it goes. I have actually liquidate all my stocks because market valuation is very high now. I will just keep it in cash for the time being. Bonds are also not a good asset class to be in as well due to possible interest rate hike. Maybe I will go for bank loans ETF.

Cheers to you and good luck in your career!
            I have included a lot of your questions in my video notes because I can see how some of the things can be confusing. I will send you the video link once it's uploaded, you can take a look. I think video can make a lot of things easier to understand than writing which is exactly why I started making videos in the first place. I think when you have a visual of the trades, placement, timing etc. it will make sense why the sequences ended up different sometimes.

Also, I am going over the combination of the EAs and why that's so beneficial to us compared to what we were doing before. We missed a lot of profit opportunities before and now the system has become much more efficient. I believe it is evident looking at the past few days that the strategy brought in almost 1,500 pips on each account.

I hope the video sheds light to some of your concerns you might have. Also, what's very important in this video is the protocol in place for future technical issues.

Comment

• This is the first video: https://youtu.be/kzjRge4SPpE

Covers the recent trades and the technical issue solution.

Enjoy!

Comment

• Hello Joseph,
                I see my subscription has expired for some strange reason. Can you please check whats causing this problem?

Thanks very much,

Ales

Comment

• Originally posted by ales View Post
                  Hello Joseph,
                  I see my subscription has expired for some strange reason. Can you please check whats causing this problem?

Thanks very much,

Ales
                  Can you check now and see if you're connected?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoePro View Post

Can you check now and see if you're connected?
                    All fine now, tks.

For some strange reason cannot contact you thru the "Contact Provider" tab on ST website...

Comment

• Originally posted by ales View Post

All fine now, tks.

For some strange reason cannot contact you thru the "Contact Provider" tab on ST website...
                      That's weird. Also, you can jump on skype and catch me on there any time.

Comment

• What's up guys?!? Our standard EA took profit from the little range on GJ ( nothing impressive ) and we have decided to stop the EA from taking anymore trades so we can go into the weekend with as little exposure as possible. I want to avoid the potential gaps we could experience on market open. It wouldn't be a problem if the market was open as the elections are taking place and we had a price feed that we can trade but having our hands tied behind our backs is not advantageous for us.

Comment

• thanks Josip. Let's hope for some nice price action in the week ahead. Road to Recovery

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post
                            thanks Josip. Let's hope for some nice price action in the week ahead. Road to Recovery
                            Yeah I think we should get some good price movement until December. In December, like every year, I plan on reducing exposure and possibly stop trading before Christmas and start again after new yr. It's much nicer to not have any trades in the market during these days. Take a break and be with family without having to check on the trades. We are in the market everyday all year around not missing a chance on any move but during Christmas it's really better to stay out and go clean into 2018.

Comment

• EDIT: Woohoo our "second" time adaptive hedge trade https://gyazo.com/5096c3ab8d817cccc8be04e5450fb42d
                              Last edited by JoePro; 09-25-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• What's up guys, so I am working on many different projects and I thought why not do a quick little video update on the current open sequence.

Here the link: https://youtu.be/cYdylnT_u80

Comment

Working...
                                X