JoePro Hedge Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hansen View Post
    Joe did the recently closed batch of trades close in slight loss or was it just for me ? Not complaining just curious
    With swaps and small slippage i was in loss too. but i didn't care at all as I just wanted to get out of the trades!!! So i was happy when i saw that we were out, especially with where price is now.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback. I agree. It is nice to see exposure reduced.

Comment

• Finally some movement Profit taking on PAM. Nice "booring" trading Joe

Comment

• It was a nice dip and good to see the trailing stop fall into place. I belive that currently it is only 1 EA that has positions open as the other one just closed it's first trade with a profit. Cold be wrong though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
            It was a nice dip and good to see the trailing stop fall into place. I believe that currently it is only 1 EA that has positions open as the other one just closed it's first trade with a profit. Cold be wrong though.
            You're right it was just the standard EA that had a sequence open but as of a few min ago the adaptive EA opened a new trade to the down side. I am going to take some time soon and talk about this ranging market we have seen so far since oct. 6th or at least what I am looking at. Market has not moved much at all since that time https://gyazo.com/1ce77b2e45981b194ccbdc7714901e60

There is not much we can do and there is no other way to trade this market because there is no trend right now. We just have to apply the process and wait for the right market conditions. A real trader knows you can't make profit every day and every month. The reality is you look at the over all year to see if it's profitable and you do it over yrs not days or weeks as some new traders might think this is.

Anyways, I am going to speak my mind here soon on video. Wish you all a great week.

Comment

• Joe, pls. Check your email. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Any chance of an update ?

I realise there's not much to say, apart from repeating the last update - GBPJPY is still stuck in the same range ;-) maybe an update on the Gold strategy you were working on / testing ?

Comment

• Joe, pls. can you check your email.The ST question tab isnt working. Can you prolong my subscription manualy once again pls as it has expired despite being paid.

Thanks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ales View Post
                    Joe, pls. can you check your email.The ST question tab isnt working. Can you prolong my subscription manualy once again pls as it has expired despite being paid.

Thanks man.
                    It's been taken care of. Sorry for the late reply I just saw I had a msg. You can at any time hop on skype and write me. Skype is connected with my phone so I get the msg instantly. Hopefully today if price keeps falling we'll be out of this sequence. Friday I ll upload a update video to fill in everyone. Since market has been ranging very tight and we haven't seen any action there hasn't been any reason to discuss the market. Everyone has the indicator and can see already everything I would talk about. Hope everyone is doing alright.

Comment

• Cool, just logged in and noticed the GBPJPY has finally moved down, and the basket got closed out in profit - Excellent !

Comment

• Originally posted by Westie View Post
                        Cool, just logged in and noticed the GBPJPY has finally moved down, and the basket got closed out in profit - Excellent !
                        Closed? What mine is still open

Comment

• Actually soon as I posted it got closed sorry lol

Comment

• Yup, patience here is a must. Boring, as we wait for breakout, but with so low risk and we and up profitable what ever way it goes Nice job Joe!!!

Comment

• That was a great sell TP spot!!!!

Comment

• I'm wondering why you are all so enthusiast about this system. For sure Joe is doing a great job in updating the community. And also the system recovers from its drawdown. But when you look at the drawdown/profit ratio it is not that good. Up to 3% drawdown and the sequence closed with less then 0.1% profit. So you have to go into a drawdown for a month to gain almost no profit. And the last time it went into a bigger drawdown the positions were closed 'by accident'. Looking only at the statistics this isn't such a great system. So what am I missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X