No announcement yet.

JoePro Hedge Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yah not a scammer but just bullshit saying that he would be more around when in drawdown but in fact did the opposite just like every other signal he complained about. Oh well. Hope he learned a lesson at least because i sure as shit did!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big River Man View Post
      yah not a scammer but just bullshit saying that he would be more around when in drawdown but in fact did the opposite just like every other signal he complained about. Oh well. Hope he learned a lesson at least because i sure as shit did!!
      I came to this community hoping to find something really good as I heard a lot of positive things about the traders here. Unfortunately, I think that the best ones dont participate here so I am not surprised about whats going on. At least he stuck to his rules and closed at 30% loss. Thats more than you can say about most traders....

Comment

• Scam? Man, he looks and sounded legit, we also talked over on Skype if I'm not wrong..

Well, sad to hear this happened...

Comment

• Joe had the best strategy, according to Joe, everyone else was stupid (Looking at lines on a chart ,Fundamentals etc....).
          Sorry to hear of your losses everyone, Joe should come back and say something, leaving without saying anything is very poor.
          I take it his trade was based on Math and Statistics. Ever changing market teaches us all a lesson eventually, especially if we don't identify it early enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoePro.
            My system always worked , i lost because of trolls . I have decided i will never work for retailers again
            To say that , better keep silent !!

Comment

• Hmmm, I dont think that is the real JoePro guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by RenkoGuy

Think your right how can they alowed the same nicknames ?

Is this you MrMcmahon ?
                Haha, yes, I would bet it is MrMcmahon in another disguise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post
                  Hmmm, I dont think that is the real JoePro guys.
                  You are quite right. Joined today and added a fullstop to the name.

Pete

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post
                    Hmmm, I dont think that is the real JoePro guys.
                    It's not the real "JoePro", this guy is called "JoePro(.)". He simply added a point after the name, clever guy xD Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• This guy is the real joepro. His previous account was banned

Comment

Working...
                        X