New Signal Provider or PAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Signal Provider or PAMM

Closed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMM
    Last edited by Spland FX; 08-16-2017, 03:57 AM.

I'm no expert having only signed up to my first signal a few weeks ago, however as a customer my thoughts about signals and pricing

- It looks really promising
    - The signals I have had an interest in tend to be around $50 - $100 p/m
    - The lower prices are attractive to people with less capital or have a lot of signals, so you'd probably get more custom
    - Offering a couple of weeks free is also really attractive as it gives customers a chance to get a feel for how you trade

The things that would make me hesitate though would be

- Not got a years worth of history
    - Everything's private on myfxbook

That second one's a bit of a sticking point for me, I like to be able to see if a trader is holding on to losing trades for an unusually long time in the hope they come right.

Hope this helps.

Gary

Comment

If I do join simpletrader, all the stats would be out. You can still see whether the trader is holding losses by seeing what is the equity % now.

Comment

MAM would depend on the minimum investment required, for small accounts this is helpful. I don't know how the signal service works if a VPS is required or if pc has to run all the time to receive the signals. Costs and vulnerabilities.....
        Are you managing or providing signals, already?
        If yes how much are managing?
        Last edited by moneyrunner; 05-12-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gpfwestie View Post
          I'm no expert having only signed up to my first signal a few weeks ago, however as a customer my thoughts about signals and pricing

- It looks really promising
          - The signals I have had an interest in tend to be around $50 - $100 p/m
          - The lower prices are attractive to people with less capital or have a lot of signals, so you'd probably get more custom
          - Offering a couple of weeks free is also really attractive as it gives customers a chance to get a feel for how you trade

The things that would make me hesitate though would be

- Not got a years worth of history
          - Everything's private on myfxbook

That second one's a bit of a sticking point for me, I like to be able to see if a trader is holding on to losing trades for an unusually long time in the hope they come right.

Hope this helps.

Gary
          Also I would add Myfxbook update frequency; more than every 5 minutes means the trader want to hide the real DD

Comment

Okay. For my pamm, min is $1000 to join.

For PAMM, you just invest and the trader take care of everything but trader only get paid when he earns.

For Signal, you do need a vps and need to know how to set up the copier to get the trades. Of course, signal cost is fixed every month regardless win or loss

Both PAMM and Signal have pros and cons but I think Simpletrader seems prefer pamm now

Comment

Totally agree with he above, but the MAM is incentivised, you perform you get paid, that is good and bad. Good for the client, Bad - can lead to trader over trading to earn, making mistakes.
              This is my preferred option.

Comment

if i join as provider, i will do all that but seem like pamm is the way to go

Comment

I would have to agree with the comments above regrading having your stats completely visible on MYFXbook. If you where to offer a signal a fair price would be in the region of$ 59 to $79 per month.

A Mamm and Pam account would be ideal for some people but a signal would need to be provided for those that wish to adjust the risk within their own portfolio of investments / signals.

If you could make your stats all visible then possible invetsers can make a fully informed decision on whether your trading meets an individuals investment/ following goals, before moving on and seeing which investment path to choose be it signal or pamm.

I hope you share your stats fully on MyFxBook

Comment

Originally posted by Spland FX View Post
                    Hi everyone.

I want to do a survey whether anyone is keen to join my signal if I sign up with Simpletrader and what fee are you willing to pay for my system?

View the profile of Forex Trader SPLANDFX - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

The 2 systems available are First class and Direct System.

Direct system is avavaible for PAMM if you are keen.
                    Trading Style:
                    Breakout strategy for major pairs
                    Night scalpers
                    Very safe trading
                    Thank you for all the replies. My main question is PAMM versus signal provider and why? and how much?

If I do provide signal, I will do the necessary things but I might not want to do a signal because I felt that $50 to $100 does not seems to be fair to the trader. Let's not jump the gun and treat me like one signal provider now to show this and that because Im not and may not be one.

Thank everyone for your inputs though. From what I see, steady capture no longer has a signal and I wonder why?

Comment

Looks interesting, i would most likely subscribe if you offer as signal. A reasonable price could definitely be at least $100 if you can keep up this performance, and the DD is correct (too slow updates now to really tell).
                      Not interested in PAMM.

Comment

My understanding is, Steady Capture has been taken on by Nick as a Managed Account (See managed accounts tab at the top) so the signal is no longer available. Makes sense really, if your consistently profitable with a signal on here, then eventually you're going to get picked up.

I only know as he talked about it in his latest making a million video

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

agree with Jamicon not interested in PAMM

Comment

If I do provide signal, I will do the necessary things but I might not want to do a signal because I felt that $50 to $100 does not seems to be fair to the trader.
                            As others have said, I also wouldn't be interested in a PAMM account - but then this is forexsignals.com after all.

$50 does seem tiny from all the effort you are putting in. I understand where you are coming from. But you may end up with 10's, hundreds or even 1000's of customers - I guess this is what the other signal providers are counting on.

Good luck anyway !

Comment

Thank you for all the replies. My main question is PAMM versus signal provider and why? and how much?

If I do provide signal, I will do the necessary things but I might not want to do a signal because I felt that $50 to $100 does not seems to be fair to the trader. Let's not jump the gun and treat me like one signal provider now to show this and that because Im not and may not be one.

Thank everyone for your inputs though. From what I see, steady capture no longer has a signal and I wonder why?
                              You'll get more interest on signals because people prefer to select their broker of choice, set their risk and have control over their account if things go haywire.

The downside is that you'll find clients are more fickle. If you have a negative month then you'll get a fair few cancellations, whereas clients in a MAM will stick around because it's not costing them anything.

If you're starting out on the journey of commercializing your trading, then trade copying signals is a great place to start. You'll soon learn if you can take the heat
                              Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X