No announcement yet.

New Signal Provider or PAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, a signal would be a great starting point.

As others have said we can control the risk.

Comment

Signals only gives you freedom of risk and you get to chose broker.

Comment

thank you everyone for the inputs.

AT this point, I'm not sure yet. I'm talking to some people now about possible set ups in the future.

I guess for signal, clients could earn more money since it is cheaper.

For pamm, my clients could choose the risk too.

Again, let me think about it and see how.

Comment

If PAMM, which broker?

Comment

USD MtCoock as you can set your risk with them.
            GBP Axitrader.

Comment

What's the point of this thread, if your asking what everyone would prefer signal or pamm.

from the answers signal is the winner so far anyway and your still talking about opening a pamm

Comment

marketing..........101

Comment

Signal would be my preference but what would be the point of subscribing to a provider who can't even make up their mind about how they wish to trade my account let alone how they might trade Forex. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by gpfwestie View Post
                    - Everything's private on myfxbook

That second one's a bit of a sticking point for me, I like to be able to see if a trader is holding on to losing trades for an unusually long time in the hope they come right.

Hope this helps.

Gary
                    The "MAE/MFE" and "Duration" charts at myfxbook are still viewable when a trader sets everything to private. Those stats can show you how they handle trades in drawdown.

Comment

just checking. How many clients do each signal gets? like the most popular one?

Comment

I don't know how to get that information on Simple Trader signals, I wish there was a way, obviously it would be super useful for someone like yourself, but it would also be useful to clients like myself when choosing signals.

There is a 'Tracking' number in myfxbook, but I don't know if that's the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by gpfwestie View Post
                          I don't know how to get that information on Simple Trader signals, I wish there was a way, obviously it would be super useful for someone like yourself, but it would also be useful to clients like myself when choosing signals.

There is a 'Tracking' number in myfxbook, but I don't know if that's the same thing.
                          you can ask in simpetrader chat ...

Comment

Thank you everyone for the replies. I have decided to do managed account only.

Comment

without displaying your trading history I don't think anyone would follow your system through PAMM. Are you using martingale?

Comment

Originally posted by RedRhino View Post
                                without displaying your trading history I don't think anyone would follow your system through PAMM. Are you using martingale?
                                Hi RedRhio, I am not asking people to join my pamm. I'm not using martingale or grid but how how about your system? Your system Drawdown seems quite high but gain is high of course. Anyway, no need to reply. If admin wants to close this thread, pls do so.

Thank you for everyone for their reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X