No announcement yet.

New Signal Provider or PAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just asking a question since its all hidden.

Comment

Hi all, if anyone is keen, Pamm is available. Click on the link below:

Min investment would be $5000 USD.

Comment

So is this PAMM thru MT COOk 1K or 5K min?

Comment

$5k would give the same risk

Comment

Oh come on Forexbaby show us your hidden details

Comment

Agree with Jamicon and freddy250,

not interested in PAMM, looking for more better strategies.

Comment

I was watching this one but now it has been made private on myfxbook after some losses. It had about a 2% loss last month. Not bad after some great results over the past months. This month was showing a bigger loss....now it seems to be gone... at least to check for results.

Comment

Originally posted by Spland FX View Post
                  Closed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMMClosed PAMM
                  So now its closed to public after his promo, taking money, then taking a loss? Well at least its at MT.COOK and not his personal brokerage like some managers(https://www.fideliscm.com/ ==> http://www.fx-managers.com/ )

Comment

$5k would give the same risk
                    Hi do you have an updated myfxbook account of your PAMM ? Thanks

Comment

Hi all, if anyone is keen, Pamm is available. Click on the link below:

Min investment would be $5000 USD.

so i just looked at this mt cook link.

there is nothing indicating what performance this pamm has. am i blind or something ????????????????????????

this is the first time for me looking at a pamm, out of curiousity.

there is no myfxbook link posted or anything, just send 10k somewhere i hopes it will make something, ha what %$$%%$

i am more confused then ever.

can anybody smarter then me explain that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post

so i just looked at this mt cook link.

there is nothing indicating what performance this pamm has. am i blind or something ????????????????????????

this is the first time for me looking at a pamm, out of curiousity.

there is no myfxbook link posted or anything, just send 10k somewhere i hopes it will make something, ha what %$$%%$

i am more confused then ever.

can anybody smarter then me explain that to me.
                        Correct me if im wrong but I think the PAM has been closed. Read the first post on the first page.

Comment

thanks joe.....................

i was just curious how these pamms work, meaning how the performance is shown, or must be shown/presented.

when i clicked on the link all it gave was the lopa agreement and nothing else, maybe since its closed thats the reason, would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post
                            thanks joe.....................

i was just curious how these pamms work, meaning how the performance is shown, or must be shown/presented.

when i clicked on the link all it gave was the lopa agreement and nothing else, maybe since its closed thats the reason, would make sense.
                            You can see on my PAM on myfxbook the results are shown just like a normal account http://www.myfxbook.com/members/clea...mtcook/2251842

The difference however is that you don't see all the investment capital, you only see the Master Account equity. That's because this type of PAM is more of a Hybrid and works kind of like a signal service without copy slippage and without having to have a set amount of currency invested because they allow micro lots to even everything out. Hope that's what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by JoePro View Post

You can see on my PAM on myfxbook the results are shown just like a normal account http://www.myfxbook.com/members/clea...mtcook/2251842

The difference however is that you don't see all the investment capital, you only see the Master Account equity. That's because this type of PAM is more of a Hybrid and works kind of like a signal service without copy slippage and without having to have a set amount of currency invested because they allow micro lots to even everything out. Hope that's what you're looking for.
                              not quite,

i thought that when a broker offers whatever pamm, they are obligated to show the performance as well.

meaning looking on the brokers web page, seeing pamm x did this performance up to date. thats what i was looking for.

for example, fxpig has several pamms, and fxpig has them all listed on their myfxbook account. and thats very transparant.

i have also seen some listed in the past with some whatever weird broker and they showed all sorts of flashy results totally non verifyable.

and mt cook i sure would consider more trustworthy vs that circus broker i mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                              X