Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fcardix
    replied
    Dear Sam I joined your MAM account on Tier1fx. I tried several times to contact you using email that the broker provide me for some clarfication about how the service works, I will appreciate a lot if you could answer me with private message. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• TitanTrader
    replied
    Thank u Oportunis clarifying how the broker handles funds.

All i can say is that Tier1fx is a big and good broker. Today we handle several millions with them with different hedge funds, and I personally have built a trust during the time I have been with them.

U are welcome to join us as well as u are welcome not to join us. I'm here only to make us some money and build up our portfolio, remember that .

sincerely

Sam

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Yes for account's that are segregated you get "normal" protection. But for accounts that are under custodian account in Dukascopy the insurance is 100k CHF. They offer this to investors who have 50k and more it used to be 250k, but now it's from 50k. Joepro also offers MAM there, so I know. I asked the broker and done my due diligence. Here check it out: http://www.tier1fx.com/en/trading-ac...ounts-funding/

I also thought what broker is this, but it is OK. The spread is good, swaps also only thing is that they don't offer deposits with credit cards, but they are in EU so my bank transfer is cheap. Also if u send 50k the only option is bank transfer

Leave a comment:

• reaper_unique
    replied
    I did find one thing that provides a base for what you said, but I didn't find anything else so I'm still very skeptical and I'm still missing client reviews.
    https://www.leaprate.com/news/kpmg-d...ncy-execution/

In regards to the protection of funds, I find this on their site:
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 08-19-2017, 06:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• oportunis
    replied
    Acctually Tier1fx broker is the only broker that has opened their books and proved they are true ECN. Also they offer custodian account, if you have 50k+ so in case they get bankrupt your funds are not in the same pool as others. If u look at Alpari or FXCM they went bust after CHF black swan and it took them few years to refund traders and many other brokers have disappeared with investors money and they all had segregated accounts. So custodian account is the safest there is because you are the only one owning it and it is not a segregated pool of investors. So if one trader makes 1 mil. loss they take your funds hostage due to all being in same segregated account and if that trader doesn't refund the broker than your funds are reduced even though you didn't make any loss... So Tier1fx is way ahead of ICmarkets, plus you have EU regulation and insurance... Google it and you will see.

Leave a comment:

• reaper_unique
    replied
    You expect people to register with some barely known "broker" tier1fx? Good luck with that. Your results were very good with Pepperstone, why did you stop there and go to this unknown "broker" tier1fx? The results warrant consideration to enter your MAM but I'm done moving from broker to broker. ICMarkets and Pepperstone with maybe one of the others mentioned here: https://www.forexsignals.com/trusted-brokers
    Last edited by reaper_unique; 08-19-2017, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TitanTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by yshin View Post

Thanks Sam.
    What about MAM at IC Markets, do you have myfxbook link? Or do you cancel doing MAM at IC Markers?

Leave a comment:

• yshin
    replied
    Thanks Sam.
    What about MAM at IC Markets, do you have myfxbook link? Or do you cancel doing MAM at IC Markers?

Leave a comment:

• TitanTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by yshin View Post

Do you have the myfxbook link for the MAM at Tier1Fx and IC Markets?

Leave a comment:

• TitanTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by trytry View Post
    Sam, I was a follower of your MAM account at Pepperstone from May 2016 to early 2017. The only pair that was profitable was eurusd. The other pairs which traded only during the Asian session were barely breakeven...their sum total being in a loss. Yet your Tickmill account showed a fantastic upward trajectory...what I would like to know is how different will performance be at ICMarkets compared to Pepperstone. Also from comments in your Titan Signal thread, most followers had the same kind of issues. I was impressed with your performance at Tickmill and had had joined your MAM at Pepperstone following that. Your followers justly deserve the same performance as your Tickmill one. Now where can I get that performance or even somewhere close to it but in a positive direction???

Leave a comment:

• yshin
    replied
    Originally posted by TitanTrader View Post
    Here is my historical results:

View the profile of Forex Trader GloryForex - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

U can follow one of them or choose to invest in all of them.
    Do you have the myfxbook link for the MAM at Tier1Fx and IC Markets?

Leave a comment:

• trytry
    replied
    Sam, I was a follower of your MAM account at Pepperstone from May 2016 to early 2017. The only pair that was profitable was eurusd. The other pairs which traded only during the Asian session were barely breakeven...their sum total being in a loss. Yet your Tickmill account showed a fantastic upward trajectory...what I would like to know is how different will performance be at ICMarkets compared to Pepperstone. Also from comments in your Titan Signal thread, most followers had the same kind of issues. I was impressed with your performance at Tickmill and had had joined your MAM at Pepperstone following that. Your followers justly deserve the same performance as your Tickmill one. Now where can I get that performance or even somewhere close to it but in a positive direction???

Leave a comment:

• TitanTrader
    replied
    Here is my historical results:

View the profile of Forex Trader GloryForex - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

U can follow one of them or choose to invest in all of them.

Leave a comment:

• nemo100
    replied
    I mean live accounts performance

Leave a comment:

• TitanTrader
    replied
    Originally posted by nemo100 View Post
    Where can I see performance?
    Hi what u mean by performance? U mean performance fee? or do u mean my live accounts performance?

/Sam

Leave a comment:

Working...
X