Anyone using the VuRM Signal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using the VuRM Signal?

Hey fellow traders, after being burned badly by the C7 Traders and their fake DD numbers, I'm looking to get some real signals on my account to help build my equity back up.

Anyone have anything they can say about VuRM?

Thanks for any help!
    Kevin

You couldve added babypips to this post. I will tell you a strategy a lot of traders do. If you follow after big gains you could be in front of losses, a statistical correction to the gains. The last thing you want to do is follow someone as soon as big gains are made or if there is a long uptrend in the track record. The strategy is to start following after a bit of losses, not drawdown, actual closed losses. It improves the odds for a recovery and thats a better way to do it.

You do that if there is a long track record and not just a few months, preferably over a year or two. Makes sense guys?

Comment

Sorry no idea about that signal, but I got caught with USDCAD (A C7 Traders Signal), which will take me months to recover from.

I wouldn't again pick any signal which goes up in a perfectly straight line, In the future I will look for jagged upward moves, with some losing / break even months. In my experience, those continuous climbing signals are either:

a) Doubling into losing trades via Monte Carlo
      b) Holding onto losing trades for weeks / months hoping for the best
      c) Open ridiculous numbers of trades (100's) meaning it's impossible for us to analyse whats going on

If you're looking for a recommendation though, It's early days, but I transfered my C7 Traders signals to Josip's JoePro Hedge signal and I'm really happy so far. He seems really honest, and communication is top notch, just have a look at his videos.

Comment

Thanks for the info boys. Appreciate your time chiming in! I'll have a look at that signal.

I agree, the choppy charts make for better signals for sure, lesson learned, painful lesson. Hope your recovery from the USDCAD signal brings you back in no time!

Comment

Originally posted by muskokaman
          Hey fellow traders, after being burned badly by the C7 Traders and their fake DD numbers, I'm looking to get some real signals on my account to help build my equity back up.

Anyone have anything they can say about VuRM?

Thanks for any help!
          Kevin
          Did you sign up to VuRM?

Comment

Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

Did you sign up to VuRM?
            Do I haven't yet, but will be keeping my eye on it. You?

Comment

Working...
            X