No announcement yet.

SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a disaster of a signal this EA is. Loses money on no news, big news, day after day after day.

Comment

• Originally posted by oportunis View Post
      Uff another huge loss... And it keeps adding... I knew I had to turn it off today... This is the worst DD now and it can be even worse since we are still at early stage of the month... ccjhuang any feedback? Have so many huge losses occurred before?
      As you can see this is the worst DD on Joel's official account in the last 2 years....I think the market's just getting its money back after the last good run we had...

I can't really tell you when this DD will end...but I will continue to trade as I have planned (increasing risk by 10% every week until Joel's account makes recovery)

Hate to see people give up on it now...but I guess it's hard to convince them to stay with SFE PA given the recent bad run...

Comment

• Originally posted by atxfx View Post
        What a disaster of a signal this EA is. Loses money on no news, big news, day after day after day.
        The main problem is there there has been no clear direction for the price actions. It's been a while since we have had any decent breakout that doesn't retrace.

Comment

• Hate to see people give up on it now...but I guess it's hard to convince them to stay with SFE PA given the recent bad run...
          This has nothing to do with convincing all with fcking losing all your money. This EA keeps open an closing losing trades. A fcking DD of -xx procent is pointless of it always grinds lower.

Comment

• Originally posted by reaper_unique View Post

This has nothing to do with convincing all with fcking losing all your money. This EA keeps open an closing losing trades. A fcking DD of -xx procent is pointless of it always grinds lower.
            It's bound to recover at some point, but we just don't know when. Like Bart said he gave up after 4 months of DD last year and then the EA made a new high soon after that.

When we are losing people just think we will keep losing...but the statistics and probability will eventually give us a good run at some point which will recover all the losses.

I know you won't believe me for saying all those with what you've seen in the last month....but let's see where my account sits after another 12 months

Comment

• Hehe, I see the frustration that I had last year..
              I agree this is also starting to frustrate me a bit because its the biggest dd since inception so that is worrying.
              But im here for the long run.

Well anyway im going to get myself a kebab and eat my frustration away.

Comment

• Once those trades close I will reduce risk even further and wait till I see something positive, before going back... We will need a few months of huge gains just to get back at BE. Really frustrating.

Comment

• I'm over 50% DD! and I've paid two times 100 USD already as well. I have no fcking money left anymore! I canceled and disabled this crap, even if I let it run it would still take ages before I got it back. I migh as well trade myself. I'll come back once I got it back.
                  Last edited by reaper_unique; 09-07-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Once those trades close I will reduce risk even further and wait till I see something positive, before going back... We will need a few months of huge gains just to get back at BE. Really frustrating.
                    That's not necessarily true...from what I have seen, it only takes a good day or two to make some huge gain with this EA. That's why you cannot afford to switch it off otherwise you could miss them...

Comment

I'm over 50% DD! and I've paid two times 100 USD already as well.
                      I feel your pain, and the worst part is this month could even get worse! Thats why I am done with it, I don't like roller coaster rides anyhow

Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post

That's not necessarily true...from what I have seen, it only takes a good day or two to make some huge gain with this EA. That's why you cannot afford to switch it off otherwise you could miss them...
                        So how much was the most profit made per one day? Currently I lost over 20% on 1x risk, so it should need to make me over 25% just to get at BE.

Comment

I'm over 50% DD! and I've paid two times 100 USD already as well. I have no fcking money left anymore! I canceled and disabled this crap, even if I let it run it would still take ages before I got it back. I migh as well trade myself. I'll come back once I got it back.
                          Sorry to see that...I can only say your timing for starting SFE PA and to increase the multiplier was a bit unfortunate...

I guess this EA will never be popular among the general traders, despite its statistical advantage over the market...because everyone leaves when they are in DD, and when they all rush back to join after the next good run they get hit with another DD again...so in the end they will never make money with it.

Comment

• yes, but something is off. Just look at your private myfxbook. The chart is going straight down. It never made so huge loses or it did?

Comment

So how much was the most profit made per one day? Currently I lost over 20% on 1x risk, so it should need to make me over 25% just to get at BE.
                              Attached is Joel's official account stats at FxBlue (www.fxblue.com/users/atractor), which is running low risk (half the risk of my High Risk Signal account).

The best day ever was +18.9%, which would be equivalent to +37.8% on a high risk account. There are also many days that are above +7-8% gain (which will give you +14-16% on high risk)
                              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.
                              Last edited by ccjhuang; 09-07-2017, 03:56 PM.

Comment

yes, but something is off. Just look at your private myfxbook. The chart is going straight down. It never made so huge loses or it did?
                                That small account is copying the High Risk Signal account at 2x risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X