Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jimmy can you share the setfiles from joel you are using please.
    When I am back I am thinking of buying the eas from joel too.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by danwe1987 View Post
      Jimmy can you share the setfiles from joel you are using please.
      When I am back I am thinking of buying the eas from joel too.
      There is no special set file that I use for SFE Price Action.

      For the SFE PA Autolot High Risk signal I just change "Autolot_Risk_Level" to HIGH and let it run. On my Personal account I may adjust "Autolot_Balance_Percentage" from time to time. The only other thing you may need to change is the GMT setting if you are using a broker that has a different time to IC Markets.

      For SFE Night Scalper I actually just copy the MQL5 signal at $80 per month. This way I make sure I get the same trades as Joel's official SFE NS account.
      Jimmy’s Personal Account - Myfxbook
      Jimmy's Personal Account - SimpleTrader Signal
      SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - Myfxbook
      SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - SimpleTrader Signal

      Comment


      • 3rd Anniversary for the SFE Price Action Official Account

        The official account for SFE Price Action has marked its 3rd anniversary on August 10th. The growth was only 2% for the past 12 months, but when you consider how many other accounts have been, or are in serious trouble over this period, you can only admire how robust the system is although the performance was not as good as the first 2 years.

        I had an exchange of email with Joel about a week ago and these were his words:

        the movements of the market continue to be very soft, this week with Fed interest rate and NFP, and no movement happened.
        I think this lack of strength is the exception and the force must come again.


        I have no doubt that SFE PA will catch up again in the near future, and may the force be with us!


        1st year growth (2015.08.10 - 2016.08.10)
        2015-2016.jpg

        2nd year growth (2016.08.10 - 2017.08.10)
        2016-2017.jpg

        3rd year growth (2017.08.10 - 2018.08.10)
        2017-2018.jpg
        Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-12-2018, 11:48 AM.
        Jimmy’s Personal Account - Myfxbook
        Jimmy's Personal Account - SimpleTrader Signal
        SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - Myfxbook
        SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - SimpleTrader Signal

        Comment


        • the movements of the market continue to be very soft


          Sorry, what? Have you seen XAUUSD? Or EURUSD, GBPUSD?
          http://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/2229599/mini.jpg

          Comment


          • This EA is totally f*kking broken. We are on pretty much the wrong side of everything.
            Don't like the sawtooth kind of pattern that we have seen last year.
            One pretty decent step forward then to many steps back.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Flexable View Post
              This EA is totally f*kking broken. We are on pretty much the wrong side of everything.
              Don't like the sawtooth kind of pattern that we have seen last year.
              One pretty decent step forward then to many steps back.
              How many times we have to tell you that EA's dont bring you good money ?

              Comment


              • Honestly, i have a hard time seeing anyone making money at this branch of forex at all.
                I have been having around here for three years now and the only one i have seen making money is Jimmy.
                Which now seems that it was all about timing and being on the train at the right time. Kind of more in line with winning the lottery than actually having a "working strategy".

                Of course there can be others made money, but now one has shown it in the same was as Jimmy.

                I will still follow this strategy for a while to see if one will eventually be rewarded for standing the game of waiting.

                Comment


                • Joel has just made a new post on MQL5 today and now you can buy the SFE Price Action EA for half price at $1000 until his official account makes a new equity high: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=9182793

                  I donít think this offer will last very long because the market is way overdue for another major breakout - the last big spike was already over 4 month ago on June 12th, and another big gain is bound to happen soon. I can also see the market becoming more favourable lately, as the gold trades from last week just reached their original TPs today.

                  I believe it would be the best time to start running the EA now. You can thank me later.
                  Jimmy’s Personal Account - Myfxbook
                  Jimmy's Personal Account - SimpleTrader Signal
                  SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - Myfxbook
                  SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - SimpleTrader Signal

                  Comment


                  • His last update was Updated:28 June 2018, I don't think the bot will work forever. I know 2018 was a struggle for this robot, 2019 could be even worse.
                    Put the edge in your hands.
                    Crypto MarketMaker Robot
                    Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

                    Comment


                    • My view is the opposite. I believe the EA is still working and it will have a massive gain to catch up with the long term average soon. The path this year so far is very similar to 2016. In 2016 there was about a 6-month stagnation period between June to November, before the explosive gain in December (you can see the official account here: https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/...normal/1331484). Letís see what happens in the next 2 months.
                      Jimmy’s Personal Account - Myfxbook
                      Jimmy's Personal Account - SimpleTrader Signal
                      SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - Myfxbook
                      SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - SimpleTrader Signal

                      Comment


                      • Jimmy I wish you all the success and hope this works out. Ive been following many signals on Simple trader for over 4 years and Ive found out that, the only way to make money and keep it in FX, is to trade yourself. You have your rules and you stick to them.

                        I've only ever lost money with Simple trader and the signals. £100K plus. I was lucky I found someone that showed me the errors of my ways and how to trade correctly, and Ive made all the money back and no longer have any money with any signal provider. I have no positions open over night, and all my trading is done within a few hours of the London open. No stress of waking up every morning and looking at the stupid lots a trader has taken even though they said they would stick a certain limit etc, you all get what I mean. Its wrong you shouldnt see signal following as a day to day investment but as a longterm, but I couldn't, I was the guy that wake up every morning and checked his phone in bed, on toilet, at breakfast, in the car, all the time.

                        Im not selling anything I'm just highlighting that signals never worked for me and I was lucky to be able to make the money back via trading for myself, I understand many people can not do this and its a shame, but trading is a very hard thing to do.

                        I wish every one luck with the signals they follow and hope you all make money, but I pulled all my Money out Im so much more happier and less stressed, and way more profitable.

                        I do believe the signal industry is at a cross roads ( Simple trader defo is), Nick and co have nothing to do with the site, there's no one they work with but SC. Andrew on the Trading rooms track record on calling trades is shit, at one point I think he lost 8 of 11. Chat rooms are a distraction from trading and play no part in making you better, just getting From signals monthly fees or commission form the broker connect.

                        Rant over happy trading.

                        Comment


                        • I totally understand where you are coming from...thatís quite similar to my forex journey as well before I came across SFE PA.

                          99% of the EAs/signals are only designed to work in specific environments or are over-optimised, so that when the market changes they will all fail. Or even worse a lot of them are just martingale/grid strategies that have no true long term edge over the market, essentially making them ticking time bombs.

                          The unique thing about SFE PA is that it trades A LOT, and to be able to get the results it is getting on the 10-year backtest and on live trading since 2015, it has got to have a true long term edge over the market. I donít believe that edge will go away any time soon and thatís why I firmly believe another big gain is imminent. In fact, the EA has just hit another two TPs with the AUDUSD trades today, and to me everything is suggesting that the market is becoming more favourable with a big gain to come soon.

                          I hope people wonít come back in two months and regret that they didnít start using the EA when I told them so...
                          Jimmy’s Personal Account - Myfxbook
                          Jimmy's Personal Account - SimpleTrader Signal
                          SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - Myfxbook
                          SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk - SimpleTrader Signal

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                            My view is the opposite. I believe the EA is still working and it will have a massive gain to catch up with the long term average soon. The path this year so far is very similar to 2016. In 2016 there was about a 6-month stagnation period between June to November, before the explosive gain in December (you can see the official account here: https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/...normal/1331484). Letís see what happens in the next 2 months.
                            2% ROI over the year. Probably not worth the time, money and energy. Buy some T-bills and the yields are more than that.
                            Put the edge in your hands.
                            Crypto MarketMaker Robot
                            Github - Contact for Verified Trading History

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                              I totally understand where you are coming from...thatís quite similar to my forex journey as well before I came across SFE PA.

                              99% of the EAs/signals are only designed to work in specific environments or are over-optimised, so that when the market changes they will all fail. Or even worse a lot of them are just martingale/grid strategies that have no true long term edge over the market, essentially making them ticking time bombs.

                              The unique thing about SFE PA is that it trades A LOT, and to be able to get the results it is getting on the 10-year backtest and on live trading since 2015, it has got to have a true long term edge over the market. I donít believe that edge will go away any time soon and thatís why I firmly believe another big gain is imminent. In fact, the EA has just hit another two TPs with the AUDUSD trades today, and to me everything is suggesting that the market is becoming more favourable with a big gain to come soon.

                              I hope people wonít come back in two months and regret that they didnít start using the EA when I told them so...
                              Wow Jimmy, just checked your account for the first time in a while, seems you took quite a hit, what happened?

                              Comment


                              • Jimmy, you no longer updating your myfxbook? Is the EA not working, or did you blow the account?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X