SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danwe1987 View Post
    Jimmy can you share the setfiles from joel you are using please.
    When I am back I am thinking of buying the eas from joel too.
    There is no special set file that I use for SFE Price Action.

For the SFE PA Autolot High Risk signal I just change "Autolot_Risk_Level" to HIGH and let it run. On my Personal account I may adjust "Autolot_Balance_Percentage" from time to time. The only other thing you may need to change is the GMT setting if you are using a broker that has a different time to IC Markets.

For SFE Night Scalper I actually just copy the MQL5 signal at $80 per month. This way I make sure I get the same trades as Joel's official SFE NS account.

Comment

• 3rd Anniversary for the SFE Price Action Official Account

The official account for SFE Price Action has marked its 3rd anniversary on August 10th. The growth was only 2% for the past 12 months, but when you consider how many other accounts have been, or are in serious trouble over this period, you can only admire how robust the system is although the performance was not as good as the first 2 years.

I had an exchange of email with Joel about a week ago and these were his words:

the movements of the market continue to be very soft, this week with Fed interest rate and NFP, and no movement happened.
      I think this lack of strength is the exception and the force must come again.

I have no doubt that SFE PA will catch up again in the near future, and may the force be with us!

1st year growth (2015.08.10 - 2016.08.10)
      2015-2016.jpg

2nd year growth (2016.08.10 - 2017.08.10)
      2016-2017.jpg

3rd year growth (2017.08.10 - 2018.08.10)
      2017-2018.jpg
      Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-12-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• the movements of the market continue to be very soft

Sorry, what? Have you seen XAUUSD? Or EURUSD, GBPUSD?

Comment

• This EA is totally f*kking broken. We are on pretty much the wrong side of everything.
          Don't like the sawtooth kind of pattern that we have seen last year.
          One pretty decent step forward then to many steps back.

Comment

• Honestly, i have a hard time seeing anyone making money at this branch of forex at all.
            I have been having around here for three years now and the only one i have seen making money is Jimmy.
            Which now seems that it was all about timing and being on the train at the right time. Kind of more in line with winning the lottery than actually having a "working strategy".

Of course there can be others made money, but now one has shown it in the same was as Jimmy.

I will still follow this strategy for a while to see if one will eventually be rewarded for standing the game of waiting.

Comment

• Joel has just made a new post on MQL5 today and now you can buy the SFE Price Action EA for half price at $1000 until his official account makes a new equity high: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=9182793

Comment

• His last update was Updated:28 June 2018, I don't think the bot will work forever. I know 2018 was a struggle for this robot, 2019 could be even worse.

Comment

• My view is the opposite. I believe the EA is still working and it will have a massive gain to catch up with the long term average soon. The path this year so far is very similar to 2016. In 2016 there was about a 6-month stagnation period between June to November, before the explosive gain in December (you can see the official account here: https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/...normal/1331484

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                        My view is the opposite. I believe the EA is still working and it will have a massive gain to catch up with the long term average soon. The path this year so far is very similar to 2016. In 2016 there was about a 6-month stagnation period between June to November, before the explosive gain in December (you can see the official account here: https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/...normal/1331484
                        2% ROI over the year. Probably not worth the time, money and energy. Buy some T-bills and the yields are more than that.

Comment

• Wow Jimmy, just checked your account for the first time in a while, seems you took quite a hit, what happened?

Comment

• Jimmy, you no longer updating your myfxbook? Is the EA not working, or did you blow the account?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post
                              Jimmy, you no longer updating your myfxbook? Is the EA not working, or did you blow the account?
                              Thanks for letting me know. I restarted the MT4 terminal after installing the new version (Joel just updated it to version 3.0 a few days ago: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=9767744), and somehow the Myfxbook EA stopped working.

I haven't blown my account yet but I am running quite low on funds in the account. Still tossing up whether I should add more funds or just let it get margin called...

I still feel a big gain is imminent, but I think if it ends with another negative month for December then I will probably stop trading the personal account and just leave the signal account running with both SFE Price Action and SFE Night Scalper at moderate to high risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

Wow Jimmy, just checked your account for the first time in a while, seems you took quite a hit, what happened?
                                It's just SFE PA still not having the breakout I have been waiting for, and did a few manual trades that turned against me.

Comment

Working...
                                X