Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk

Hi Everyone,

With Joel's approval, SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk signal is now available on SimpleTrader here:

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...High-Risk.html

This signal copies my $50K account which you can see at the bottom of my post signature. The link is different to the one you see in the Market Place, which was posted by Joel and is unavailable for copying because the setup process was not fully complete. This signal is not listed in the Market Place because it does not have 6 months of trade history yet. But rest assured, it is definitely running SFE Price Action High Risk.

I am opening this thread so people with questions related to the signal or setting up the copier can ask them here.

SimpleTrader Signal Details:

Strategy Name:
    SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk

Subscription fee:
    USD$100 per month

Trader/Strategy Creator:
    Joel Juanpere (aka atractor)

Master Account Owner:
    Jimmy (aka ccjhuang)

Master Account Base Currency:
    AUD

Minimum Recommended Funding:
    $1000 to receive trades;
    $3000 to utilize full functionality of partial closes

Pairs and timeframes:
    The EA works with the following pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURGBP, NZDUSD, EURAUD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, USDCAD, AUDCAD, EURCAD and XAUUSD and the timeframes M5, M15, M30 and H1.

Expected DD vs Yearly Profit for each risk setting (as per author):
    -- HIGH RISK: DD <56%, >180% yearly profit ***the risk setting of this Master account

-- MODERATE RISK: DD <45%, >145% yearly profit

-- LOW RISK: DD <37%, >120% yearly profit

-- VERY LOW RISK: DD <28%, >90% yearly profit

Please make sure you set the risk multiplier properly according to the base currency of your own account!

If your account leverage is only 1:100, please set risk multiplier to 0.5 or less (if you account is in AUD),
    to avoid depletion of your margin as SFE Price Action could open a large number of trades on volatile days!

Other FAQs:
    Please see Signal FAQ on the Signal page: https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...High-Risk.html
    Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-05-2017, 11:54 PM.

Jimmy thanks for your help

Comment

Good job, But still I'm following trough the ea itself .

Comment

Originally posted by fabx View Post
        Jimmy thanks for your help
        You are welcome!

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
        Good job, But still I'm following trough the ea itself .
        I think in the long term, it will be most cost-effective to buy the EA, but let's see how much demand there is for the signal. I hope Joel will let this signal continue to run, but he will be the one that makes the final decision

Comment

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post

You are welcome!

I think in the long term, it will be most cost-effective to buy the EA, but let's see how much demand there is for the signal. I hope Joel will let this signal continue to run, but he will be the one that makes the final decision
          Well It depends if you going to pay him the subscription fee .

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

Well It depends if you going to pay him the subscription fee .
            lol...that's a nice point!

It does take quite some effort to get things set up and running, and I have also been answering PMs non-stop today. I can understand now why Joel didn't want make the extra effort to offer the signal which could give him more headaches in addition to dealing with all the people who have never used an EA before.

To be honest, we have not decided on how to split the fees yet. And apart from subscription fees, the other way is to get people to join under his IB so he can earn commissions, but that may affect Nick's revenue so it can get a bit tricky...anyway, I will update you guys once I have some news, whether good or bad

Comment

Thank you very much for this! I believe I'm one of the first few to subscribe hahaha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Guys,

It didn't take until the weekend to finalise things...just got off some email exchanges with Joel and we have decided on the following:

1. The Signal is here to stay! and at the moment there is no limit to the number of subscribers that we will take.

2. Joel has decided that the cost of the SimpleTrader signal will be $100 per month, because it has more functionality such as using Fixed Lot Size and using risk multiplier more than 1x. The cost of running a signal at SimpleTrader is also slightly higher than on MQL5. Nevertheless, you can always subscribe to the MQL5 Signal for $80 per month if you prefer, and there is also the option of the Managed Account as you guys know.

For those of you who signed up in the last 24 hours, we really thank you for your support and the price will remain at $80 per month for you until you cancel . For the newcomers, the 1-week free trial is still available until the end of this week, but the subscription price has now been changed to $100 per month, which will be charged when the trial period ends.

3. We will not be looking at IB / VIP club type of subscriptions anymore, as that will make managing the subscriptions more time-consuming and may affect Nick's revenue.

That's all for now. Please feel free to ask any questions!
                Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-02-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Jimmy, your MYFXBOOK account for this signal has not updated for 1 hour. Can this be fixed? Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by kmf View Post
                    Jimmy, your MYFXBOOK account for this signal has not updated for 1 hour. Can this be fixed? Thanks..
                    The Myfxbook EA on my chart says the last update was sent to Myfxbook 3 minutes ago. I believe it's myfxbook's problem not processing the stats that were sent. This had happened before and usually will correct itself in a few hours' time. Actually, it seems it has just updated now?

If you just want to check the live trades you can also see them on the SimpleTrader Signal page.

Comment

One question is it normal to have loss trades?? Not questioning your trading just want to understand

Comment

If you find a system with no losing or holding on losing trades but only winners, Let me know!

Ofc its normal to having losing trader, EA cant be always right.

Comment

Originally posted by davidkalugin
                          One question is it normal to have loss trades?? Not questioning your trading just want to understand
                          This one takes lots of smaller losses while market has no followthrough, and on big moves should clear up

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes in essence this system works by making big gains on volatile days, and manages to keep the losses/DD small while waiting for the big volatile days to come.

The strategy also has a real long term statistical advantage over the market - the official myfxbook has now closed 15837 trades, and the graph shows a nice upward trend: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/atra...normal/1331484

The graph looks similar to a profit curve you would expect if you flat-bet on roulette over thousands of spins - but just upside down!

And because of this real long term statistical advantage, the law of large numbers will make this system get closer to the theoretical expected value the more trades there are. (which means: the more trades, the higher the expected profit in the long term!)
                            Last edited by ccjhuang; 08-03-2017, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the response

Comment

Working...
                              X