SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shawntan View Post
    I've subbed to your manual trading Jimmy! What's your risk per trade? So I can adjust to my own risk appetite

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ccjhuang; 01-02-2018, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• I'm in! I've been admiring your progress for a while now. Thanks for letting us hop along with some of your juicy manual trades.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• can we have a vote on who wishes to close on a Friday and who wishes to let the EA do it's thing. I am for following the EA

Comment

• Ok I have created a quick online poll:

Please only vote if you are a current subscriber.

The poll will be closed before the end of this Friday, and the result will determine whether we leave trades over the weekend from here on.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I am happy to announce that the SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk signal is finally listed in the SimpleTrader Market Place after meeting the 6-month history requirement!

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Currently it's only ranked 52nd because of the slow growth in the last 6 months, but a small gain is still much better than a massive DD - which has just happened to another strategy on this forum in the past few days.
                    Last edited by ccjhuang; 01-14-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                      I am happy to announce that the SFE Price Action Autolot High Risk signal is finally listed in the SimpleTrader Market Place after meeting the 6-month history requirement!

FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Currently it's only ranked 52nd because of the slow growth in the last 6 months, but a small gain is still much better than a massive DD - which has just happened to another strategy on this forum in the past few days.
                      Hi Jimmy

Is this high risk because it trades more currency pairs than this one? https://www.myfxbook.com/members/aut...action/1331484

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by danielslwu View Post

Hi Jimmy

Is this high risk because it trades more currency pairs than this one? https://www.myfxbook.com/members/aut...action/1331484

Thanks
                        The trades are the same. Autolot High Risk just opens the trades with larger lot size.

Risk multiplier comparison:
                        1x High Risk = 1.25x Moderate Risk = 1.5x Low Risk = 2x Very Low Risk

Comment

• Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post

The trades are the same. Autolot High Risk just opens the trades with larger lot size.

Risk multiplier comparison:
                          1x High Risk = 1.25x Moderate Risk = 1.5x Low Risk = 2x Very Low Risk
                          i'm afraid I don't see the exact same number of trades between the two accounts. Eg. the high risk one traded GBPJPY this month but the official one didn't? any reasons why that is? Also, is the official one considered very low risk?

Comment

• Originally posted by danielslwu View Post

i'm afraid I don't see the exact same number of trades between the two accounts. Eg. the high risk one traded GBPJPY this month but the official one didn't? any reasons why that is? Also, is the official one considered very low risk?
                            The official account is running Low Risk.

I and Joel the vendor run the same EA on our accounts separately, but it is known that there could be some slight difference to the trades - even if you use them on same server at the same broker. Joel the vendor has talked about this numerous time on his MQL5 product page in response to other EA users asking the same question. There is not much that can be done about this, but Joel has reassured people that the long term difference in performance due to this is negligible.

Comment

• Since most here are probably familiar and interested in momentum strategies, I would like to share the link to a thread I opened about a momentum strategy I developed. It could be an interesting addition as diversification of the portfolio.

Comment

• I've veen keeping a watch on SFE PA. It seems it hasn't been able to perform up till now. Too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X