NEW Pipmaster trading signal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Pipmaster trading signal!

I just signed up for the Pipmaster signal. His stats look really healthy and his drawdowns are very low. The signal is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for i guess.

Just wanted to bring this signal to your attention since most of us have been burned by the C7 FAKE Traders. We need more reliable signals in the community and I think this signal just might be one of them. He trades with over 1.3 million in his account too so I think that says a lot.

Kevin

Originally posted by muskokaman
    I just signed up for the Pipmaster signal. His stats look really healthy and his drawdowns are very low. The signal is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for i guess.

Just wanted to bring this signal to your attention since most of us have been burned by the C7 FAKE Traders. We need more reliable signals in the community and I think this signal just might be one of them. He trades with over 1.3 million in his account too so I think that says a lot.

Kevin
    He/She hasn't taken a trade since June when I looked into it today

Comment

Yeah i wrote to them and they said they were on vacation in July but plan to trade in August. Some good stats wouldn't you agree?

Comment

You kidding me ? 42% drawdown ? Please I want to be able to sleep at night.

Comment

I never saw 42% drawdown, where do you see that?

Comment

https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...ster.html.html
            Max Historic Drawdown 42.47%
            (May 19 2017 00:00)
            SFE Combo - MQL5 / SFE Combo - Signal Start / SFE Combo - Zulutrade / Official SFE Forum / SFE Combo - Myfxbook / SFE Combo - FX Blue Stats

Comment

Out of interest do you guys have any thoughts on Blackwave Alpine on simple trader it is a signal but there is also a MAM option. It looks interesting to me but I would welcome your thoughts.
              Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by muskokaman View Post
                I never saw 42% drawdown, where do you see that?
                Oh its another pipmaster then the pipmaster on simpletrader.
                You are talking about the contest winner of last month ? He also calls himself pipmaster.
                Indeed it looks nice but the signal disapeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post

Oh its another pipmaster then the pipmaster on simpletrader.
                  You are talking about the contest winner of last month ? He also calls himself pipmaster.
                  Indeed it looks nice but the signal disapeared.
                  No shoot, I mixed PipMaster with PipMachine. Sorry gents, I meant Pipmachine
                  Check him out here => https://www.simpletrader.net/signals...o=view&id=8219
                  He trades with an account of 1.3 Million. He's away for vacation this summer but told me he's coming back in the fall.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                  X