Fundamental Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg you little rat.

Get a life an stop trying to sell others work.

Hope you get a perma ban.

People like you are scum

Anybody can go get a signal and recopy it. But it takes an arsehole to then re-sell it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Manual trades... lol you joker

Comment

This signal is private and there is nothing you can do about it more than that is not even yours. And any MQL5 products legally purchased can be used for sell. You can ask to mql5 support directly. So your complain is useless. You are complaining just cause we are talking about this bot if was any other you probably never cared but i'm sorry to tell you that i'm not doing anything against the rules since the signal is private and on mql5 can be public without any issue.
        So don't bother me with your blaming when you are the first using something you didn't created and your performance are much more worst than mine.

Comment

Wow you confirmed it. You really are trying to profit of others work.

Not against any rules you say?? While you might be right

What this does show is you clearly know 0 about forex if your having to use others work to make money. Also You are what id deem an arsehole even for doing so behaviour. Have you no morals. Such a cheap move to use others work an then resell to profit.

All together this make you untrustable.

I hope all.investors see the man at the helm of th ship doesnt have a clue.

Hell he dont even have his own stragety!!

You talk about manual trades based on fundies. Yeah big fat LOL

Comment

Originally posted by neoxis View Post
            This signal is private and there is nothing you can do about it more than that is not even yours. And any MQL5 products legally purchased can be used for sell. You can ask to mql5 support directly. So your complain is useless. You are complaining just cause we are talking about this bot if was any other you probably never cared but i'm sorry to tell you that i'm not doing anything against the rules since the signal is private and on mql5 can be public without any issue.
            So don't bother me with your blaming when you are the first using something you didn't created and your performance are much more worst than mine.
            General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

III. Buyers
            1. Any user who has enough money in the Payment System can become the Buyer.
            2. The Buyer has no right to resell the purchased Product either through the Market service or in any other way.
            You can set up a private page as you like, but it's not fine when you are trying to find customers and sell it as your own signal without Joel's permission.

If you don't stop re-selling the signal then MQL5 has the right to ban your MQL5 account (https://www.mql5.com/en/users/neoxis), then you won't even be able to use the EA for your own private use. Have you thought about that?
            Last edited by ccjhuang; 09-19-2017, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Joel took his precious time to answer your questions and you are doing this to him now? What kind of a person are you?
              https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=5029067

You were also the one who was doubting SFE PA when it was in drawdown. I should have just let you go:
              https://www.mql5.com/en/market/produ...omment=5300729
              Last edited by ccjhuang; 09-19-2017, 03:03 PM.

Comment

This is just a complete scam and the guy should be immediately banned from providing signals and from this Forum!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                  Please stop re-selling SFE Price Action and pretend it's your own system!

Several people have reported to me that you have been sending PMs to them and trying to sell this system as your own when it is a just copy of SFE Price Action! https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/...ce-Action.html

Nick, I have reported this issue to your team several weeks ago and nothing has been done about it. Please ban this clown or at least remove this signal, otherwise you are losing credibility as the website owner. Thanks!
                  If there's proof that he's going direct to people and selling SFE then those people need to speak up and show some evidence. "several people" that tell you, who then tell me, isn't evidence enough that he's breaking the rules.

The signal isn't available for public subscription and almost nobody is following it according to our back office.

Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

There were 2 people that sent me information about it, one yesterday and one about a month ago. I have sent the details to you via PM.

It's good to know he doesn't have many subscribers, but he really shouldn't be allowed any subscribers at all.
                    And you really shouldn't tolerate someone like this on our Forum.

Comment

Nick, I really don't think you should tolerate this kind of behaviour. There is no doubt that he is trying to attract customers with a signal that's not his. I wonder how you would treat someone who follows SteadyCapture and then tries to re-sell SteadyCapture as his own signal? You should not have double standards just because the signal this guy is trying to re-sell is not yours. He is using your platforms to carry out these low acts, and you have the responsibility as a website owner to sort this out.

Comment

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
                        Nick, I really don't think you should tolerate this kind of behaviour. There is no doubt that he is trying to attract customers with a signal that's not his. I wonder how you would treat someone who follows SteadyCapture and then tries to re-sell SteadyCapture as his own signal? You should not have double standards just because the signal this guy is trying to re-sell is not yours. He is using your platforms to carry out these low acts, and you have the responsibility as a website owner to sort this out.
                        Ok, all signals have been removed from the market place.

Neoxis, if you're discovered promoting a system other than your own on SimpleTrader either publicly, or through private message we'll need to close your entire account.
                        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

Thanks Nick!

neoxis, I hope you will learn to respect the intellectual property of other people. If you can come up with an original system that is profitable, you can have as many subscribers as you like and no one will have a problem with that.

Comment

Working...
                          X