NinjaTrader
    • Recommended balance 5000
    • System working since September 2015
    • Low maximal DD ever around 10%
    • Average profit about 4% a month
    • One trade at the time
    • Account carefully monitored
    • EA trading with manual intervention only when necessary
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by vontogr; 08-31-2017, 07:56 AM.

What pair is this: _HISTO

Why do you use unregulated broker? If system works you can trade with more reliable broker...

Are the funds you trade with from the broker or your private funds?

Comment

Than the results are wrong. This history adds 5% profit so how does this affect the myfxbook stats?

Please show perormance on other brokers, so we can compare.

Comment

Yes, much worse results as suspected. About 2% and risk over 12% so far, with so big lot sizes it is quite dangerous especially because you grid and close basket once at BE. Plenty of signals blew this way. Time will tell... Can you show the other accounts trading this system

Comment

This is a cent account, That is why you see the _HIST position every couple of months.
          FortFS statement from website

Myfxbook _HIST

If on standard account FortFS only combines the history once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
            What pair is this: _HISTO

Why do you use unregulated broker? If system works you can trade with more reliable broker...

Are the funds you trade with from the broker or your private funds?
            FortFS is actually a damn good broker, and actually better than most. I can prove this very quickly by showing you the Futures platforms and Liquidity they offer.
            https://www.fortfs.com/conditions/trading_platforms ( they have true connect to Futures Exchange). Even ICMarkets doesn't offer that. Also been in business for 7 years.

Comment

So this is a cent account. Why didn't you mention this? You risk nothing and get paid while we risk all... Where are your other accounts, so we can compare...

Comment

The vedor was the only one fighting the simpler trader 3k minimum rules.

Not suprised to see the same vendor risking naff all now using a cent account and still gridding it out.

Next!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vontogr

What difference does it make to EA trading? Please enlighten me be so kind
                  That's irrelevant. There's a $3k minimum balance requirement in place, with which your signal does not comply. It should be removed from Simpletrader until you fund the account sufficiently. There's not much else to say.

The fact that you didn't mention it's a cent account just makes it look like you deliberately tried to get around the funding rules.

Comment

Can you show us the other accounts that you have with real money... Indeed it is not a grid, but it has huge lot sizes and sometime you open more than one trade at same time. If it is such a good system you should have a significant deposit in it not few Korunas...

Also you are deceiving us in the description, it is not low 10% DD but more, and it doesn't make 4% profit but about 2% also you do not mention it is a cent account...

Do trades have SL or should we just trust someone who is deceiving us from the start?

Comment

Originally posted by withnail View Post

That's irrelevant. There's a $3k minimum balance requirement in place, with which your signal does not comply. It should be removed from Simpletrader until you fund the account sufficiently. There's not much else to say.

The fact that you didn't mention it's a cent account just makes it look like you deliberately tried to get around the funding rules.
                      Yes I was against the rule as it is stupid. And I did not change my opinion. And simpletrader should have implemented simple filter on signal list
                      with parameters like max dd, balance, profit, cent or not. This very simple thing was not done.
                      The rule might have some impact on manual trading but for robot it does not matter at all.
                      The results are still the same.

Comment

The ea will trade. You already know this.

Again not the point.

Here is the point an what smashes it, is you dont trust your EA enough yourself with your own cash so why should anyone trust you with their's and you get paid??

People connect up real accounts not cents and if you cannot risk anything yourself well thats just lame

You have other systems on the market, its not like you are a poor man struggling so why the lack of confidence in your system

An then not to mention it a cent account an the way you been listed is just deceitful.

Dont tell me. Because you didnt lie you didnt do anything wrong in your eyes? Well you didnt really do anything right either and be truthful either.

hope you get banned for breaking the rules. the rules you purposly knew as they where implemented when you was selling signals already.

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post

You have other systems on the market, its not like you are a poor man struggling so why the lack of confidence in your system
                          Its because most blow up... why he can t gain fees for the signals and test at the sametime !?

Comment

Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                            The ea will trade. You already know this.

Again not the point.

Here is the point an what smashes it, is you dont trust your EA enough yourself with your own cash so why should anyone trust you with their's and you get paid??

People connect up real accounts not cents and if you cannot risk anything yourself well thats just lame

An then not to mention it a cent account an the way you been listed is just deceitful.

Dont tell me. Because you didnt lie you didnt do anything wrong in your eyes? Well you didnt really do anything right either and be truthful either.

hope you get banned for breaking the rules. the rules you purposly knew as they where implemented when you was selling signals already.

It is not abouit cash
                            I have free 20k to deposit on account
                            It is about history so incase I would deposit 3k now I will have to wait half a year
                            The account I have has 2 years history if you see what I mean

Comment

So what, deposit 20k there and you can promote it. Also you still haven't shown us the other accounts you trade this system, so we can compare...

Comment

Working...
                              X