X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muskokaman
    replied
    Originally posted by phillipnaz View Post
    I also have a account with blackwave california which is a low risk version of the Alpine. I have no complaints average is over 3% a month with lower risk. Keep up the good work Gary.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk
    Is there a 20k limit on that one as well?

Leave a comment:

• phillipnaz
    replied
    Originally posted by muskokaman
    I'm checking out the signal market for some legit low drawdown, decent return signals with some hefty money invested so i know the signal provider is a pro. I came across this signal and so far it looks decent.
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Trading with half a million dollars but is fairly new to the market place. Starting from February of this year. Two big draw downs maxing at 24% but if you tone down the risk settings and place an auto cutoff at an amount you can tolerate, it could be a decent signal.

Here are the settings I'm considering using:

Any thoughts from anyone out there using the signal. Is the provider good with communication?

Kevin
    I also have a account with blackwave california which is a low risk version of the Alpine. I have no complaints average is over 3% a month with lower risk. Keep up the good work Gary.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• fabx
    replied
    Kevin I follow this signal Gary is the provider he can be contacted via Skype if you need to chat with him but does not post much on here.
    From previous experience with a signal called Blackwave Australia which has now changed to this signal he has to date honoured his drawdown cut off which is re-assuring.
    So many say they will close out at a certain drawdown per cent and then ignore it.

Leave a comment:

• muskokaman
    started a topic Blackwave Alpine MAM Signal

Blackwave Alpine MAM Signal

I'm checking out the signal market for some legit low drawdown, decent return signals with some hefty money invested so i know the signal provider is a pro. I came across this signal and so far it looks decent.
    FX Blue is a leading provider of apps and services for forex traders. FX Blue offers analysis of trading results, apps such as trade copiers and trade simulators, plus charts and alogrithmic news feeds.

Trading with half a million dollars but is fairly new to the market place. Starting from February of this year. Two big draw downs maxing at 24% but if you tone down the risk settings and place an auto cutoff at an amount you can tolerate, it could be a decent signal.

Here are the settings I'm considering using:

Any thoughts from anyone out there using the signal. Is the provider good with communication?

Kevin
Working...
X