No announcement yet.

New Signals to come early 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you please post a link to where one can join your signal?

Comment

Originally posted by kmf View Post
      Could you please post a link to where one can join your signal?

whoopsie, i sure made a little booboo not posting that.........

here it is,

up and running http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/impulse/26661

soon here as well https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/360122

and simpletrader very soon as well and connectforex too.

thanks for your interest and if i can help with any more questions let me know.

also i need to point out that the simpletrader folks are top notch, the best i ever dealt with bar none. i am soooooo looking forward having it listed with them and also soon enter a trading contest with one of my strategies. will most likely be my manual one.
      Last edited by reinerh; 10-28-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling that your signal and SFE PA should both do quite well next week.

This article sums up well what's coming next week and a lot of volatility is expected. It surely will be fun to watch.
        https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/26/why-...-november.html

Comment

Originally posted by ccjhuang View Post
          I have a feeling that your signal and SFE PA should both do quite well next week.

This article sums up well what's coming next week and a lot of volatility is expected. It surely will be fun to watch.
          https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/26/why-...-november.html
          i sure do hate drama in real life, but drama in the markets i take any day.

yes this week will be interesting to say the least, since this fall has been extremely boring so far at some point it will get exciting before the year is up.

so lets keep fingers crossed that many more green pips shall arrive in our live accounts for all of us this week
          Last edited by reinerh; 10-28-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Hi Reiner,

Great to see you starting with the signals already - I'll be signing up as soon as you're live with Simpletrader

Can you tell me what max anticipated DD is with the Impulse signal, and whether there would be a hard cutoff if necessary?

Also, can all of your signals be run together on the same account (I'm talking about when your other signals go live)? Or would they need to be run on separate accounts?

cheers!

Originally posted by reinerh View Post

i sure do hate drama in real life, but drama in the markets i take any day.

yes this week will be interesting to say the least, since this fall has been extremely boring so far at some point it will get exciting before the year is up.

so lets keep fingers crossed that many more green pips shall arrive in our live accounts for all of us this week

Comment

Originally posted by reinerh View Post

whoopsie, i sure made a little booboo not posting that.........

here it is,

up and running http://www.signalstart.com/analysis/impulse/26661

soon here as well https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/360122

and simpletrader very soon as well and connectforex too.

thanks for your interest and if i can help with any more questions let me know.

also i need to point out that the simpletrader folks are top notch, the best i ever dealt with bar none. i am soooooo looking forward having it listed with them and also soon enter a trading contest with one of my strategies. will most likely be my manual one.
              Hi reinerh,

To copy your signal, what's the maximum risk recommended, 2x or 3x or ?
              Also ECN broker is recommended, is that correct?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by withnail View Post
                Hi Reiner,

Great to see you starting with the signals already - I'll be signing up as soon as you're live with Simpletrader

Can you tell me what max anticipated DD is with the Impulse signal, and whether there would be a hard cutoff if necessary?

Also, can all of your signals be run together on the same account (I'm talking about when your other signals go live)? Or would they need to be run on separate accounts?

cheers!

max dd with impulse should be around 25%

but it will get slowly there if at all, meaning this is no grid or marti, which can get to that point in an instant.

as far your second question i cant answer yet since they still evolve.

i am working on getting it set up on simple this week, time permitting, it will be a busy week.

thx for your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by yshin View Post

Hi reinerh,

To copy your signal, what's the maximum risk recommended, 2x or 3x or ?
                  Also ECN broker is recommended, is that correct?

Thanks.
                  yes of course, ecn is the best to use.

max risk is your choice, but i most certainly do not recommend going over 1.

i simply dont want to hear about blown accounts, there is no shortcut in making money. you have to see this longterm, or you will only loose your money.

Comment

heads up :

for those who have subscribed to my signal please check that the lot sizing is copied appropriately from my impulse slave account = the one you are linked to, to your account.

so look at my lot size and then calculate it out to your equity that everything is copied correctly.

and do not run above multiplier 1.

first trades will be tomorrow around late asia lot size .01 or .02 on my signal.

Comment

I would like to make a suggestion that you open a new thread with the name of the signal and put all specifics on the first page (lot sizes per 1k, max. DD, max open trades, type of broker, trading hours, some brief description on mechanics of opening trades etc...). This here can be a debate forum, but for a specific signal I think you need a new thread that is entirely focused on that specific signal. So we don't mix everything. Now it is manageable, but once you get to 20+ pages it is not...

Comment

Originally posted by oportunis View Post
                        I would like to make a suggestion that you open a new thread with the name of the signal and put all specifics on the first page (lot sizes per 1k, max. DD, max open trades, type of broker, trading hours, some brief description on mechanics of opening trades etc...). This here can be a debate forum, but for a specific signal I think you need a new thread that is entirely focused on that specific signal. So we don't mix everything. Now it is manageable, but once you get to 20+ pages it is not...
                        yes this is a very good idea, especially since the header is not suiting anymore.

since this has now morphed into a hybrid it will be a tad more complictated to outline but i will do my best. first i need to get it listed with simple, then i will start a new thread.

thanks for bringing this up, great suggestion

Comment

anything else i should mention ???????????????

Impulse Signal description :

The core strategy is outbreak = Impulse, but also traded is a basket trend strategy as well as some manual trades from time to time.
                          Trading of this strategy on this account started on july 8th this year and as one can see the dd to gain ratio is almost unheard of.
                          Needless to say its a highly profitable signal.

For longer history see impulse master which started may 24th this year.
                          https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/i...y-2417/2067022

Lot sizing on the core strategy is somewhat larger then the basket and other trades.
                          The key is that there is no grid or marty elements whatsover, and also most importantly all positions are closed before the weekend.

So for one nobody will be locked into this subscription for extended dd periods ever, and also not being exposed to unexpected worldly events over the weekend is the savest way to trade.

Max dd 30% but in reality it should be much lower, its expected to not exceed 20%

And this being no marti or grid means the max dd level will approach very slowly if at all.

The higher lot sizes trades have sl values placed and are usually entered during very high volatility/liquid times. Often at news releases after the fact = when markets are in the process of reacting to the event.They are entered as market orders as all other trades as well. The smaller sized basket trades do have their sl values hidden, and manual trades will vary.

Also very important that there never will be any pending orders, as i know from being a follower myself that pending orders never copy correctly. One either gets slipped like crazy or it easily can lead to orphaned trades when the master did not get executed.

Max open trades at any one time should be around 30 with the majority being very small lot size. Best broker is any good ECN type, and trades are placed as market orders during the week when markets are open and closed on fridays, no positions are held over the weekend.

What also needs to be pointed out that this signal is run very diversified, meaning not just one strategy which should maximize profits and minimize potential dd periods, thats the goal.

And please do not run this or any other signal above risk level 1 for best long term results.

So thanks very much for your interest and lots of green pips to all
                          Last edited by reinerh; 10-30-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Looks, good. Maybe more info on timing of opening trades. Are they opened after news, when a lot of volatility happens. Are they pending orders or market orders? This is sensitive to followers as we can get slipped and we need to know what is the average TP in pips. If it's 3 to 5 pips it will be most likely BE or small loss for us, but anything above 10 pips should be profitable. Do you have equity protection in case you are sleeping and the max. DD limit gets hit?

Comment

Looks, good. Maybe more info on timing of opening trades. Are they opened after news, when a lot of volatility happens. Are they pending orders or market orders? This is sensitive to followers as we can get slipped and we need to know what is the average TP in pips. If it's 3 to 5 pips it will be most likely BE or small loss for us, but anything above 10 pips should be profitable. Do you have equity protection in case you are sleeping and the max. DD limit gets hit?
                              ah very good point regards pending oders. there are none and never will be.

i know from being a follower myself that pending orders never copy correctly. one either gets slipped like crazy or it easily can lead to orphaned trades when the master did not get executed.

so no pending trades ever.

regards equity protection,

i gave this a lot of thought and for now decided to not set this on my side and leave that being set up to the follower, and here is why,

simpletraders set up for a follower is very slick in that regard and a follower can set equity protection as to whatever their risk is acceptable to them.

the bottom line is this, my stated dd values cant be reached fast or in an instant, this is not a martingale or grid strategy.

i will update my description above shortly, if anybody else would like to have anything added, please let me know.

all input is highly appreciated.

thanks much oportunis

Comment

oportunis,

my update vanished, flagged as spam, i think i edited it once too many

hope it will come back soon.

it came back, i reread it a million times, it should be decent by now.

but if i overlooked anything please let me know.

thanks much for everybodys input.........

new thread will be posted soon.
                                Last edited by reinerh; 10-30-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X