Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Signals to come early 2018

hi you all,

some of you might know me from another forum and already know of my developments.

i have been trading for well over 10 years now and the time has come to share some of my best systems via signal soon.

impulse will be the first since it has the longest history to date. what took me the longest is arriving at a good weight = risk distribution
    between pairs which i think i found finally.
    its trading logic is outbreak similar to sfe covert etc and many others.

also have a boring eu trend trader slowly chugging along which at some point should be available as well.

in addition to impulse there will be about 3 to 4 other strategies coming on line eventually.

none are grid or martingale and yes myfxbook will always update fast

trendtrader will not be FIFO compliant, all others will be good for USA traders.

also by the time i will officially become a vendor everything will be fully transparent verified.

hope to have my signals on simpletrader of course.

so here is the link for now to follow along, nothing for sale yet please keep that in mind.

as always lots of green pips to all.

Looks very good - will definitely be interested in following.

If you have a good strategy (or strategies) - and it looks like you do - then I hope you are able to stick with it and resist the requests that will come sooner or later (normally when there is DD) to change certain aspects of it.... (eg SFE Price Action where people now want the signal provider to change the days it trades, and what strategies it uses etc.)

One question - USDCAD shows 16 trades, -8.1 pips and -$6k? That looks like some big lot sizes.. is this a demo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i wont be influenced period since i trade all my live accounts from the master. so its in my own best interest to have it run well.

unfortunately it is not possible to analyse much by looking at symbols. the master i ran quite wildly with a mix of strategies in order to arrive at a good mix between pairs.

from which account the signal will be run i have not decided, right now it looks like this one.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fide...-slave/2182459

the impulse signal account will definetely be FIFO compliant and currently i am leaning heavily towards using the above account, since upscaling is easy possible.

i subscribed to signals in the past where the vendors had huge balances and they did not copy correctly to smaller accounts, so this wont be an issue.

so please look at that above account for a better reflection as to what expect since its only running the best mix.

the real gem should be this one below, where the master has been profitable all summer = since june 26 and i just started taking it live across all my live accounts. the below strategie is a weekly trader and also i want to point out that all trades are closed before the weekend, except trendtrader.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fide...t-1017/2256333

so for now if anybody is interested just follow along these accounts to get a feel how they trade.

once i go live with them all will be as transparent as possible.

Last edited by reinerh; 09-16-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

That's some crazy monthly returns there. I'll keep following thread but tbh I'm more interested in the so called "boring" trend one.
        I have not seem a single account making more than 20% actually survive. EVER. Period. So skepticism is natural. Very very very happy to see something that does if so I completely would applaud you. But watch I will. Learn I will. Yoda

Comment

big river,

i hear you loud and clear. and actually i have already been thinking about this very hard.

too high return and people actually get turned off. but also dont forget impulse is non marti, no grid and also no pray and hope. all trades on impulse have a strict sl value.

most likely i will start another account with reduced risk.

your scepticism is truly warranted. but i have insights you dont have, meaning i know what makes it tick and that gives me quite the confidence.
          but we all know markets can change, and i am sure they will again. like early 2014 was a major turning point to markets behaviour.
          and the key is when to stop. i put the brakes on when max historical dd is reached and for example on the impulse slave that will be about 30% since that account is currently run with the same mm as the master but less pairs.

the euro trend will definetely be slow uneventfull, just slow and steady.

the small money flow account i want to take up to 1000% or more, just for the heck of it. or it fails, we shall see. its sl value is very strict, its non marti, no grid or other bullshit and i am quite confident i can achieve that but only time will tell. thats why i want to give everybody lots of time to follow all accounts along to form an opinion.
          ultimately i believe the results will speak louder then words.

below is the money flow strategy being run since june 23rd, gain to dd ratio being about 1 to 1.

Comment

First you need to verify you're track results on myfxbook. Then we can start talking.

Knipsel.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Tripzor View Post
              First you need to verify you're track results on myfxbook. Then we can start talking.

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"61","title":"Knipsel.JPG" ,"width":"600","data-attachmentid":90248}
              tripzor,

maybe you did not read my first post,

(also by the time i will officially become a vendor everything will be fully transparent verified.)

i have forever been an advocate for transparency, but so far i have nothing to subscribe to.

and just in case nobody is interested in my signals thats fine too btw.

as always green pips to all

Comment

Hi reinerh,

Look forward to watching how this pans out, i know from talking to you over on donna that your stand for transparency and i like youe cautious slow approach to managment,

I reckon it will be a good one to back imo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

dupapa,

yes we shall see how things will pan out. the crazy one sure is not what i would call a cautious approach
                  i feel good about it but it could bomb since its crazy risk on such a small account.

but on the other hand closing all over weekend i have been a firm believer for a long time. just imagine rocketman launching another one of his toys,
                  on a saturday and his flintstone guiding tech suffers a glitch and instead landing in the sea of japan it lands in china or russia.

or the flash crash of the british pound recently, or the swiss intervention which actually wiped out entire brokerages.

in my well over 10 years now i have seen these and similar scenarios over and over.

also n pairs can also spike over the weekend, especially gn or en, 6 to 800 pips easily, last spike was this spring or last fall i think.

so in the meantime i am focusing on keeping my current strategies running at peak performance and also continue my work on more.

currently i have 7 vps with 4 to 5 platforms each to tend to, and some strategies are extremely hard/complicated to backtest and thats my focus
                  since my live accounts are top priority to me for the time being.

signals will be my next goal but it still a way of = early 18 the soonest.
                  Last edited by reinerh; 09-18-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

weekly update, and a few more details regards my strategies :

first of all i hope everybody had a great week with loads of green pips hitting your live accounts, especially break out bots and trend catchers should have done well.
                    we had good trendy and powerfull moves across a lot of pairs this week.

so now to my strategies.

impulse did really well this week with the master gaining 23% this week alone and having now reached 765% in total gains.
                    overall the monthly gains are now showing 71% with a dd of only 29%.

the gain to dd ratio is of the most important numbers to look with any strategy, besides avoiding grids marties etc.
                    fx viper for example only achieved a monthly gain of 1.7% with a dd of 12.8 %

so impulse with a dd adjusted to 12.8% dd would have yielded a monthly gain of 31% thats a stunning 18 times better return on a monthly basis.

and here is the kicker, in 5 years his total gains show a meager 131% total in returns, so impulse did already 7 times better in less then half a year. also there is no prolonged holding time with all trades always closed before weekend which means no accruing swap charges and not being locked in.

this means one can stop subscribing to impulse at any given moment, since no trades are held for months or years what i have seen in most extreme cases.

so the slaves did equally well even so they have limited pairs running.

actually the very low risk one almost scared me since the gains were much higher then i expected since i run that one very low risk.

the real gem is institutional flow which did 380 pips and 12% gain. i did close out early before the news this week and was very bummed that the mirror account gained close to 1200 pips after the fomc event which would have jolted another 80% or so into the account. 1000% gain is my goal on that one.
                    but 380 pips was better then nothing

the trend trader also did nice on the eu move, but its a very slow gaining strategy, that one will take at least 3 to 4 months to show something nice to look at.

so please keep watching this space for updates as well my tracking accounts for when i will go live with signals.

link to myfxbook showing all my various accounts : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fidelitas

in the meantime if anybody has an idea how important FIFO is please let me know in thread or via private message.

currently i have 1 slave running strictly FIFO, but if nobody needs that i would love to terminate that one.

so hope you all will have great new week,

and as always green pips to all.

cheers

please note = correction, not all trades on the impulse master are currently closed over the weekend, this is my master for trend trader as well and these eu trades stay open over the weekend.

euro trendtrader master has now been moved to a dedicated master, also want to point out that the holding times on that strategy can be longer.

this weekend i actually did close the open eu trades on trendtrader due to german elections.
                    Last edited by reinerh; 09-29-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

so its the end of the month, here some highlights from this months results :

the impulse master really did well having gained 55% this month alone, its almost too good to be true considering its low dd of 30%. especially since it has averaged 70% gains a month since start. this gain to dd ratio is next to impossible to find anywhere.

the slaves also did good albeit running fewer pairs.

whats also doing exceptionally well is institutional flow having gained 82% this month with a ultralow dd of 8%
                      this account i run nuclear = high leverage considering its size $250 balance and my goal is to bring that to 1000% total gains. it will be a fun ride or bust, hope for the earlier

its non marti, no grid, no counter, it goes with the trend as are all of my strategies.

the trend is your friend as we all should have learned by now.

please also watch my new fixed 10% gains a month account starting next week.

View the profile of Forex Trader fidelitas - forex trading systems, strategies and forum posts.

so have a nice weekend everybody................
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by reinerh; 09-29-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Great stuff, Reiner, am really looking forward to getting on board with these signals

I saw before that you were thinking of using the slave account as the main account for the Impulse signal. Is there any reason why you wouldn't run all of the pairs you run on the master account for your signal account? 69% monthly returns with 30% dd sounds pretty incredible to me....

What is the maximum theoretical DD on your impulse master?

Also, will you be offering your institutional flow as a signal and, if so, at what sort of risk level?

I'm just trying to get an understanding for what sort of risk levels your signals will run at, and what sort of DD levels we can expect with them? I appreciate that some (most?) people would be thrilled with a solid 10% monthly return, and I would definitely be interested in that too, but I would also like to follow some of these higher risk/return signals you're showing us (although maybe not the nuclear institutional flow )

Also, any idea on signal costs at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by withnail View Post
                          Great stuff, Reiner, am really looking forward to getting on board with these signals

I saw before that you were thinking of using the slave account as the main account for the Impulse signal. Is there any reason why you wouldn't run all of the pairs you run on the master account for your signal account? 69% monthly returns with 30% dd sounds pretty incredible to me....

What is the maximum theoretical DD on your impulse master?

Also, will you be offering your institutional flow as a signal and, if so, at what sort of risk level?

I'm just trying to get an understanding for what sort of risk levels your signals will run at, and what sort of DD levels we can expect with them? I appreciate that some (most?) people would be thrilled with a solid 10% monthly return, and I would definitely be interested in that too, but I would also like to follow some of these higher risk/return signals you're showing us (although maybe not the nuclear institutional flow )

Also, any idea on signal costs at this point?
                          hi withnail,

the impulse master i used for balancing the risk/pairs going forward. it had reached the 30% dd early on when usd made a sharp reversal on a i believe friday nfp and all usd crosses got hit.
                          so if the master gets to 30% again, from high equity minus 30% then i will reevaluate. but i did not change anything in response it still runs the same mm/risk all pairs.
                          whats interesting is that usually when one us cross goes bad another wins, so they even out nicely. but that one day it wasnt so.

the slaves i aim to run with less gains but also much less dd = way below 30% and they are run with only the best pairs.

i also want to point out that i will be overseeing all trades myself, so its not strictly ea traded. after all i have my own serious money behind it. that means i have all sorts of alarms set, if anything goes awry i will intervene. since i be watching out for my own funds in real time means that my subscribers will enjoy the same benefit.

institutional is a very complicated manual strategy, overseen again by me. its not strictly mechanical so i hope it will never get targeted by the large banks. that also means its infinite adjustable. i can run it pretty much at whatever gain level is desired with dd approx half or less of what gains will be in %.

so the 10% monthly gain account should have about 5% dd there abouts and no more.

signal cost will be the upper edge of the industry standard, but i might start out lower, my main goal is to attract the savy investor.

the nuclear one is simply a personal challenge, either it will fail or reach 1000% as fast as possible. but that one will never be available.

i am also working on a strictly manually traded signal, its newstrading only using pa as entry criteria. yes i know i have my work cut out for me

please let me know if you have any more questions,

cya
                          Last edited by reinerh; 09-30-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

update for the week :

what a weird week it was.

manual newstrading, barely green.

impulse minor loss.

and institutional flow had a sl this week.

cant win them all, new week starting soon, but i think i should post on a monthly schedule = results.
                            those are much more meaningfull since with trading its long term what counts and not how much one makes in one day/week.

like the newstrading which is strictly manuall will have many many small losses, followed by bigger gains when it has a good move. so that account will take time to look decent.

hope you all did better then me this week.

so no new posts till the end of month results unless somebody has a question.

successful trading to all.........................
                            Last edited by reinerh; 10-07-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I am happy to hear the weekly results. Followers will complain anyway when u starts opening subscription. Better make them get use to it.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X