• saint023
    replied
    Awesome result yesterday Reiner, thanks for the pips

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by kmf View Post
    Reiner..Thanks for the pips today. Nice trade
    your welcome, earlier sl almost recovered......................................

it was an odd week with e crosses, they launched starting at asia of all times upward, when everybody and their dog was short e crosses, me included.

mr market sure threw a curveball biggggg time.

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Reiner..Thanks for the pips today. Nice trade

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied
    Originally posted by nc! View Post
    Thank you for taking the psychological risk to provide the signal to us here even if it was not on "speck" to the ST rules. We all dreamed for a while and watching finally a good signal to appear in the horizon with a trader that has vision, strategy, character, know you from other forum DF. Then there was questions answers bla bla apologies all normal in a forum. Point is I do not care for the verification of your account as many more who have sub to you and would not want their signals expire or not available as in my case. Can ST waive rules for this case? It is our money and risk in the end our decision. Can reinerh forgive human dreamers and forum normal conflicts and provide signal? Hope I am not insulting anyone you never know these days. nc!
    Hi NC!,

If Reiner should want to continue using ST they do not have to waive anything. His actual signal account is the FXPIG one and it is fully verified.

Cheers,
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• nc!
    replied
    Thank you for taking the psychological risk to provide the signal to us here even if it was not on "speck" to the ST rules. We all dreamed for a while and watching finally a good signal to appear in the horizon with a trader that has vision, strategy, character, know you from other forum DF. Then there was questions answers bla bla apologies all normal in a forum. Point is I do not care for the verification of your account as many more who have sub to you and would not want their signals expire or not available as in my case. Can ST waive rules for this case? It is our money and risk in the end our decision. Can reinerh forgive human dreamers and forum normal conflicts and provide signal? Hope I am not insulting anyone you never know these days. nc!

Leave a comment:

• reinerh
    replied
    Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

You are right I do owe him an Apology. My sincerest apologies reinerh , I got carried away by the verification question, and I can appreciate that my behaviour came accross as bullying, and thus I do apologise to you for my actions. Good luck with your trading, I hope you listen to the member base here, who clearly would like to benefit from your trading skills. I will no longer be making any comment on your thread. Apologies again.
    life goes on, i will stick to my original plan and wait till i have plenty of history with virgin accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Tame788
    replied
    Basically what happened someone asked why the account is not verified, the reply was unclear and that lead to this mess. It could have all been avoided if reinreh would have just replied instead of getting the impression forexsignals mods are out to get him. A huge misunderstanding and this is the problem with many forums, you cant tell the intention behind the words. Its like me saying that when Nick wrote he doesnt have the motivation it means that he s under motivated and had enough forexsignals and looking to quit. Its nonsense but its just how some guys can interpret things differently. Anyways, its over.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Thanks Drcdp,

I've taken the "super" out of your moderator status, so you can still assist with cleaning out spam if needed.

We all fly off the handle from time to time and say stuff that's out of order. God knows I have over the years.

I'm not sure exactly what's happened here and don't have the motivation to read through dozens of pages of bickering. The fact you've apologised is good enough for me.

Of the hundreds of thousands of posts on this forum, this might be the only one that offers a genuine apology and acceptance of responsibility.

Accepting responsibility for one's actions is one of the finest traits a trader (or human) can possess in my book.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by saint023 View Post

Might I also suggest that Drcdp's "Super Moderator" title be changed. It does give the impression that he talks on behalf of Nick and the site. I understand that was Reiner's view as well.
    I have already requested this to be done, as I definitely do not want my views interpreted as Nick's views.

I am sure they will do this as soon as someone is available to make the changes, and seeing that the spam situation is now sorted, I definitely don't require moderator rights to delete spam anymore.

Leave a comment:

• saint023
    replied
    Originally posted by littlemax View Post

And I also.
    likewise

I hope we all learn something from this exchange. Asking questions, conducting due diligence is great and expected, calling someone a scammer etc once they decline to answer is where things went downhill for me. If we can all remember to treat others as we'd like to be treated, I'm sure exchanges like this could be avoided.

Reiner's system shows a lot of promise, something to be honest Nick we've been lack on this site for a while, hence the reason I believe for Drcdp's intense interest in discovering the answer to his quesitons, obviously too intense.

Nick, I believe if you had read some of Reiner's posts(particularly about his challenges with SimpleTrader notifications and needing to forward emails), you'd have perhaps understood his belief in having his trades and signal stolen. You could be assisting him in understanding how it works, how he could safeguard, rather than the post you made. I figure you see this side of the business as a loss leader, however you should really reach out to Reiner, I see he has the type of system that you're actually wanting to bring through, not shoot down.

Might I also suggest that Drcdp's "Super Moderator" title be changed. It does give the impression that he talks on behalf of Nick and the site. I understand that was Reiner's view as well.

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by dupapa View Post

thanks for at least acknowledging the behaviour, but the person you should apologise to is reinerh, but thanks you have address'd my main point,

the end result is still clients who wanted this now miss out, its loose loose

You are right I do owe him an Apology. My sincerest apologies reinerh , I got carried away by the verification question, and I can appreciate that my behaviour came accross as bullying, and thus I do apologise to you for my actions. Good luck with your trading, I hope you listen to the member base here, who clearly would like to benefit from your trading skills. I will no longer be making any comment on your thread. Apologies again.

Leave a comment:

• littlemax
    replied
    Originally posted by Big River Man View Post

I have to agree here unfortunately.
    And I also.

Leave a comment:

• nwboater
    replied

All good points Rob, thanks, I appreciate the mistake I made, and apologies for this.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• dupapa
    replied

I appreciate your feedback, and I can see your point and how this came across as bullying, but it was not my intention, and I apologise for this.
    thanks for at least acknowledging the behaviour, but the person you should apologise to is reinerh, but thanks you have address'd my main point,

the end result is still clients who wanted this now miss out, its loose loose

Leave a comment:

• Drcdp
    replied
    Originally posted by nwboater View Post
    I have tried to stay out of this but I think a huge point is being overlooked by the anti-Reiner side. That is he is being asked to verify an account that is something other than the signal account and he has explained that. He called that other account the Impulse Master and that I think was a mistake. It may have originally been the master, but the Signal account has morphed into something different. And of course that actual Signal Master (FXPIG) IS verified.

So criticizing him for not verifying an account other that his true signal master (the FXPIG account) just doesn't make any sense!

I am an Impulse sub and am very upset at probably losing his signal. The history may not be long but it is certainly some of the best trading I have ever seen.

I usually sign my post with "Cheers" but I sure can't now.

With Great Disappointment,
    Rod
    All good points Rob, thanks, I appreciate the mistake I made, and apologies for this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X