Impulse Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• withnail,

dont forget drcp calling for an investigation into me, in addition to all the other bullcrapp he posted,

and drcp is a moderator on this forum.

so i simply had it, and yes i feel sorry for the subs who appreciate my work as a trader.

and please no worries my trades will still be the best i can produce till the subscription expires.

Comment

• I agree; the suggestion that you should be investigated is quite astonishing given the number of junk signals on ST which are allowed to continue without any questions being asked whatsoever, simply because the signal providers do not post here.

Originally posted by reinerh
      withnail,

dont forget drcp calling for an investigation into me, in addition to all the other bullcrapp he posted,

so i simply had it, and yes i feel sorry for the subs who appreciate my work as a trader.

and please no worries my trades will still be the best i can produce till the subscription expires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• At the same time, it emphasises that one way at to avoid all of these issues is not to get involved in the ST forum at all... like plenty of other signal providers

Originally posted by reinerh
        withnail,

Comment

• Sorry, but nothing is clear at all.
          Yes, the 30% DD are stated in the description, but I have asked questions about the max. loss of a single position and when he cut losses. He explain that it is taking a long time to get in these DD levels, cause it is no grid or marti. But nothing about if he wait until price reverse or if he accept a loss and try new setups.

And if he is not able to give a legit answer, you should be happy that he is not bringing any proof, instead he is just a kid and run away.

Be happy and safe your accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by withnail View Post
            At the same time, it emphasises that one way at to avoid all of these issues is not to get involved in the ST forum at all... like plenty of other signal providers

i will try to figure something out, but no promises yet.

and yes going dark i see as an option.

and dave123 can eat his heart out, and mr super moderator as well

will see what i can come up with.

i have to get crackin now with my real work, analysing so have a nice weekend u all

first a little jet skiing, then its data crunch time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave123
              Sorry, but nothing is clear at all.
              Yes, the 30% DD are stated in the description, but I have asked questions about the max. loss of a single position and when he cut losses. He explain that it is taking a long time to get in these DD levels, cause it is no grid or marti. But nothing about if he wait until price reverse or if he accept a loss and try new setups.

And if he is not able to give a legit answer, you should be happy that he is not bringing any proof, instead he is just a kid and run away.

Comment

• For us who we take longer to sub and research signal is not fare for signal not to be available here at ST. Cool down guys. Can we have the signal back so that we may subscribe if we wish it is our risk anyhow. If we like we sub if not we watch. All questions are valid even if they appear novice or clever, it is a public forum. Thanks for offering. nc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave123
                  Sorry, but nothing is clear at all.

I really don't get your issue.

There is enough info given to make your own risk assessment.

For example. Viper would never of been able to give you these Answers? So why you expecting them from reinerth.

He has also outlined the two main strats. And the max dd.

What do you actually want, a trade by trade plan before it happens?

And drcpd. Yes only a question. But to an account not to do with the signal. Also an account you can crossheck anyway,

Happy sub here.

Got more than enough info to jump onboard and be happy I'm informed enough. Hope you work out a way to continue even if that means to cut forum ties.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post

For example. Viper would never of been able to give you these Answers? So why you expecting them from reinerth.

Dupapa, that dummy isnt even worth mentioning in a serious discussion, if you guys plan to have any here.

He just does what papa trustedfx tells him to, who also has some stellar results in trading.

Where do i sign up btw? A 90% dd with the crappiest gains ever is really appealing to me these days.

Comment

• No, he is not. I figured what happened with viper. He was short because of the Fed was going to hike rates, they kept stalling, his subs got fed up, eventually the fed did hike and eurusd went down. Now, this is where the plot twist started. He got so mad that he started shorting eurusd all over again. That didnt work and he only started buying after some banks said eurusd will keep going up, Of course, if the banks are wrong they'll update their forecasts and say we changed our mind. So he will get stuck in this for a long time. About that 90%, i think its wrong, there was a glitch in myfxbook.

About impulse, if you cant take the heat reinreh stay out of the kitchen. I think it was a legitimate question. If you couldnt handle that how will you handle the thread when you get into a losing streak? You will get pounded when that happens, trust me. Just take a look at goldstar's thread when he lost a bit.

Comment

• The glitch part is partially true but I dont completely fall for that because it happened right during the ecb.

that dd was between 50% and 60%, no matter how much much nostalgia I have for good old viper.

as for the situation here, it's comical. because it takes minutes to verify an account on myfxbook.

instead of just verifying it, we get drama, goodbyes and jetskiing.

fun to read tho, wont argue with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin View Post
                          The glitch part is partially true but I dont completely fall for because it happened right during the ecb.

that dd was between 50% and 60%, no matter how much much nostalgia I have for good old viper.

as for the situation here, it's comical. because it takes minutes to verify an account on myfxbook.

instead of just verifying it, we get drama, goodbyes and jetskiing.

fun to read tho, wont argue with that.
                          Im not arguing that the dd is big, thats completely on him. Just the 90% dd might be inaccurate. Viper is a good trader, he just couldnt handle the forum. The more the people told him he could be wrong on eu the more stubborn he got. And then just not updating whats going on was a huge mistake. I know some guys here wont like it but Asad got into a similar sticky situation here, he couldnt handle the losses. Ive always said that a professional trader is judged after he gets slapped by the market multiple times. If he can demonstrate he has control and recover in my opinion that makes me worthy to follow.

About impulse, he obviously has his reasons not wanting to verify it, im not going to guess why because I have no idea. I think he is just too new to all this. There are some serious investors here and you really got to be careful how you respond to questions. Thats got nothing to do with his trading skills. As for drama, viper gave the best show here.

Comment

• I honestly dont see anything wrong with my question that seemed to start all this shenanigans in the first place, I am simply asking why is the Master Impulse account not verified, and why is the broker listed as MT4 (other.) The only reason I asked this question, is because I thought it was some of the most impressive trading I have ever seen, and I would be keen to sub, if he would just advise why it is not verified. Yes, I can appreciate his signal account is verified, but if I want to allocate my capital, and again this is a personal choice, I want to see a slightly longer history than a few months, hence the fact that I look at the master impulse account, with the longer history, and thus the reason I wanted to know why it was not verified. This is my personal standard due diligence, and the way I approach my investment decisions.

Now, his answer was: "any seasoned trader should know why it is not verified." Well, I have traded for 10+ years, and have used myfxbook for 3+ years, but I honestly have no idea what he is referring too. So again, if he could clarify, that would he great. If not, that is fine too, I won't subscribe, but just because the signal does not meet my due diligence, that does not mean he should stop providing the signal, as clearly there are other members who have different risk management which is fine.

However, as stated before, his erratic and rather immature behavior is something that I find very strange, and if I was an investor, it would be a red flag for me personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post

And drcpd. Yes only a question. But to an account not to do with the signal. Also an account you can crossheck anyway.
                              Correct me if I am wrong, but the signal account is based on the impulse strategy of the unverified master account. So in essence its an extended history of the signal account. I am not sure what you mean by crosschecking the account. The history of the unverified master account is hidden.

Comment

• I get you what you mean. If you want me to guess, the history of that account may be unrelated to the latest strategy, meaning, he only began using this strategy not long ago. Myfxbook probably demanded that if he wants it verified he needs to show everything and he chose not to. This is a pure guess. About the broker being hidden, i dont know what to say to that but maybe its related.

The alternative is that this is a scam but he doesnt strike me as a scammer. You know more than me how myfxbook works, im just guessing here.

Comment

Working...
                                X