No announcement yet.

Impulse Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To e honest it's quite sad to read all of this.

I am Switzerland here. I can see both sides and have a similar mindset to oportunis

I think people just need to to read everything and think a bit more before we all post and this would easily have been avoided. I myself have posted on both sides of the equation in the past and potentially will in the future. Hope it gets resolved for the current subscribers as I genuinely feel bad for them.

Comment

• guys next week most all of my accounts will move, thereby no longer be shown as verified.

the impulse signal account = the verified one will stay verified at the same location where its currently is till all subscriptions are expired, then it will move as well.

so at the end of the subscription period all will go dark = non verified anymore so they cannot be copied without my consent. once the move is done i will post the new link and their progress can be followed along if anybody so cares.

one another thing have been getting messages in my dashboard, but for whatever reason i cant get to them, please email me directly, you have my email adress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tame788 View Post
        No, he is not. I figured what happened with viper. He was short because of the Fed was going to hike rates, they kept stalling, his subs got fed up, eventually the fed did hike and eurusd went down. Now, this is where the plot twist started. He got so mad that he started shorting eurusd all over again. That didnt work and he only started buying after some banks said eurusd will keep going up, Of course, if the banks are wrong they'll update their forecasts and say we changed our mind. So he will get stuck in this for a long time. About that 90%, i think its wrong, there was a glitch in myfxbook.

About impulse, if you cant take the heat reinreh stay out of the kitchen. I think it was a legitimate question. If you couldnt handle that how will you handle the thread when you get into a losing streak? You will get pounded when that happens, trust me. Just take a look at goldstar's thread when he lost a bit.
        tame, all my trades are closed every week = fridays the latest.

i am sure glad to see that you picked up on that.

my trades simply wont go into extended dd periods, everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Justin View Post

Dupapa, that dummy isnt even worth mentioning in a serious discussion, if you guys plan to have any here.

He just does what papa trustedfx tells him to, who also has some stellar results in trading.

Where do i sign up btw? A 90% dd with the crappiest gains ever is really appealing to me these days.
          lol, here we have another one who has seen the light, my hats of to you justin.............................

Comment

• justin,

holly cabboodle, trusted is in 90% dd, you got to be joking me...........................................

reborn the other master scalper recently blew his 2 million $$ pamm to smitherines as well..............

wow, i thought i seen it all..............................

Comment

• Originally posted by Drcdp

I never asked you to close your signal, I asked you why the main impulse account was not verified, and why the broker is not specified. The only reason I asked was because I was very impressed by your results, but just wanted to do my due diligence and ensure that your history was legitimate. Thats it, nothing more than that. So it is completely your decision to leave.

Personally, I think there is something very strange about your behavior. But as I said before, good luck with your trading and your subs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post

tame, all my trades are closed every week = fridays the latest.

i am sure glad to see that you picked up on that.

my trades simply wont go into extended dd periods, everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                If you read again what I wrote you will see I wasn't referring to dd periods. When this happens you will get pounded in the forum, you have to get used to remarks like 'he keeps going against the trend' and 'he buys at tops and sell at bottoms.' This is what I referred to.

Comment

• Comment

• I just checked the admin console, he definitely is not banned.

Comment

• test test test test

Comment

• Originally posted by Tame788 View Post

If you read again what I wrote you will see I wasn't referring to dd periods. When this happens you will get pounded in the forum, you have to get used to remarks like 'he keeps going against the trend' and 'he buys at tops and sell at bottoms.' This is what I referred to.
                        viper is simply trapped, he is currently fully hedged and how do you get out of this. the timing nobody can get right since only mr market knows where the train is going.

i myself only trade with underlying trend strategies. having seen ashads 2 million pamm blow up was a huge eye opener to me. he was hedged to and did not hit the timing right when he opened up the hedge. shortly thereafter i kept marching onward against him, then the party was over.

Comment

• Yeah, I stand by this. Seeing that ReinerH does not want to share with us why he can not verify his Master Impulse Account, then maybe he would be happy to share it with either Nick, or one of his support staff. Maybe the reason for not being able to verify it is confidential, and he might not want to share it with everyone. If he shares it with Nick or the support staff, then I am happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Well, I see he has now removed the Master Impulse Account from myfxbook. Bizarre behavior. If I had an account history like that, I would want the world to see a verified copy of it as it is an incredible achievement, and should attract many serious investors.

The stench of bullshit grows even stronger.

Comment

• drcdp,

it has clearly been posted several times why that account never will get verified ever. reason was posted by me, and i think dupapa as well and i think a 3rd person.

the reason is still same as why my accounts have already gone dark, which i posted earlier.

only the signal account will still be shown till the subscription period is expired, then it will go dark as well.

and thats the one which really counts to my subs, i explained about a million times plus that its an evolved account, it became a hybrid running only the best i ever assembled. its by far superior then the non verified ever will be.

but this is now all irrelevant, my signals are gone for good after the subs expire, it cant be renewed i took it of already since i simply gave up banging my head against the wall.

and you calling nick for an investigation regards me that just sealed my fate here on simpletrader, i never shall return................................

my health is simply more important...............................

once my accounts have all been migrated none will be verified anymore, this will be after all subs are expired and i will post a link to them and everybody can follow along if they so choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post
                                drcdp,

it has clearly been posted several times why that account never will get verified ever. reason was posted by me, and i think dupapa as well and i think a 3rd person.

the reason is still same as why my accounts have already gone dark, which i posted earlier.

only the signal account will still be shown till the subscription period is expired, then it will go dark as well.

and thats the one which really counts to my subs, i explained about a million times plus that its an evolved account, it became a hybrid running only the best i ever assembled. its by far superior then the non verified ever will be.

but this is now all irrelevant, my signals are gone for good after the subs expire, it cant be renewed i took it of already since i simply gave up banging my head against the wall.

and you calling nick for an investigation regards me that just sealed my fate here on simpletrader, i never shall return................................

my health is simply more important...............................

once my accounts have all been migrated none will be verified anymore, this will be after all subs are expired and i will post a link to them and everybody can follow along if they so choose.
                                You have not specified a reason, neither has dupapa or anyone else. Please specify the reason for me in your next reply, or paste the quote here.

This is classic scammer behavior, first, claim to be the victim, i.e. pretend there is a witch hunt and stop selling your signal, followed by removing the evidence of the scam, i.e. removing the master impulse account from myfxbook.

Comment

Working...
                                X