Impulse Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drcdp View Post

You have not specified a reason, neither has dupapa or anyone else. Please specify the reason for me in your next reply, or paste the quote here.

This is classic scammer behavior, first, claim to be the victim, i.e. pretend there is a witch hunt and stop selling your signal, followed by removing the evidence of the scam, i.e. removing the master impulse account from myfxbook.
    Drcdp, since you cant read i cant help you, its been posted 2 plus times, sorry my last comment over and out..........................

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post

Drcdp, since you cant read i cant help you, its been posted 2 plus times, sorry my last comment over and out..........................
      This is becoming quite comical. It would be very much appreciated if you could quote me where you answered the question. I can only see your comment where you state "any seasoned trader would know why."

If you can quote me the explanation from previous posts, I am happy to sincerely apologise.

Comment

• so there have been 2 cancellations which shall be refunded tomorrow as soon i find out from simpletrader support how to do it.

paypal is easy, but with the dashboard i need help from them.

so by tuesday all should be taken care of, in case i overlooked anybody send me a mail after tuesday.

green pips to all of you.....................

Comment

• any of my current subs care to share how many pips they got last week ?

signal master made 195 pips and 1.44% account gain.

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post
            any of my current subs care to share how many pips they got last week ?

signal master made 195 pips and 1.44% account gain.
            My IC Markets account made 201.7 pips. Thanks for the green pips.

Comment

• Originally posted by taruh View Post

My IC Markets account made 201.7 pips. Thanks for the green pips.
              ah sweet, most people should have beat me since i have larger spreads.

a client just made me aware that my master sender ea shows being offline, when in fact its not, i just checked.

so i assume their system is being rebooted, my dashboard shows offline for 22,3 hours as of noon est today sunday.

so from my side its all good. i will keep the finger on the pulse and make contact with simple support around market open. no trades till monday later, unless a large market move occurs.

Comment

• sender ea showing as connected in my dashboard now, i assume simpletraders systems get rebooted over the weekend, so we are ready to rock guys...................................

regards the 2 refunds i shall get that accomplished tomorrow........................

Comment

• 201.5 pips inc. the small usdchf trade for me.

Comment

• so i just tested that the alarms regards the master sender ea being connected properly work as intended, so you might have gotten a few notices on the slave side as well.

everything is now working as it should, i am very happy that this finally works, arturo from simpletrader support helped me with the workaround.

i have my cell on me at all times to get whatever alarm, at night its under my cushion, so rest assured the signal account is being taking care of just as well as all my other accounts.

so now lets hope the markets line up in our favour and we can make some green pips again

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemax View Post
                      201.5 pips inc. the small usdchf trade for me.
                      great thanks for reporting u2, then were are in line. i just wanted to make sure the copier works properly.

that you guys beat me, i can live with that

Comment

• My IC Markets account made 200.6 pips. Thanks for the green pips.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmf View Post
                          My IC Markets account made 200.6 pips. Thanks for the green pips.
                          thx for reporting you all, you beat me, then all is working as it should.

Comment

• here are 2 images, first is the fully verified impulse master, the second are all my various large accounts. they are not run identical, therefor they dont match perfectly, but one can easily see that impulse the signal is run across all my accounts, with the signal account running the savest way possible, so we are in this together. the timeframe is matched as best i could make it.impulse master 2.PNGfat accounts 2.PNG

Comment

• 200.7 pips last week

I'm massively disappointed you're leaving Reiner. You are always going to have people posting in this forum who you disagree with, are infuriating or simply post nonsense. It's the price paid to have fully open communication. You have the option to engage with them or not, it's your choice. There are people here, including myself, that value what you do and value that you do that in the Forex Signals environment.

I would second what someone else said previously, don't engage with people on the forum or the forum itself if you feel it's jepodising your health. Please consider the forum and Forex Signals as separate.

Please reconsider your withdrawal from Forex Signals, as you've said yourself, the customer support is great and as a long time subscriber of many signals, the system works well.

Please also consider that quite a few of us run multiple signals on the one account. I understand from your previous posts that you consider that a bad idea, however whilst I don't speak for everyone, I myself don't run your signal at a risk factor of 1, it's substainally less at 20% or 30%.

Forex signals also gives us the ability to have a hard stop loss. This is EXTREMELY important for those of us with large amounts of capital allocated to a signal. I simply would not have any account where I personally don't have control of a hard stop loss.

Again, please reconsider.

Comment

• Reiner..Please read saint023's post and reconsider to take your signal away from SimpleTrader. We really want you to stay

Comment

Working...
                                X