Impulse Signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nc! View Post
    If you can explain reinerth how can your intellectual rights are impeached by verifying account? I am not newbie but I learn always. I respect your opinion and it is your right to turn your signal on and off, verify, not verify. Our money is at steak here also. Trade the markets, hope fully will allocate funds to a new account to follow you in the future when the signal is available. Thanks for the offering.Otherwise we are the victim here. Cheers nc!
    if my trades get copied without my consent, then my intellectual rights are clearly violated.

or i used the wrong word maybe, i am german after all my english is decent but maybe not the best.

so put this way, if you worked on a system for as long as i have, would you not be protective of that ????????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post

drcp, my signal days are over, never again will i go there everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

signalstart i put an end to as well btw.

i worked long hard years on this and my plan was to go dark after a while, meaning removing verification after a while, but i am sure this might not sink easily as well.

and again, thales best trader of all times has his account also not verified, neither has viper btw.

trust me, you single handedly ended all my enthusiastic plans i had............................................

but i shall succeed in making green pips for a while to come..............................

you did not break my spirits, life goes on....................
      Are we back to playing the victim again? Classical scammer behavior. CJ gave you a very good solution to prove that I am wrong. Why not use it?

Comment

• Originally posted by reinerh View Post

cj,

you have no idea whatsoever if your account gets copied or not behind you back.

all i am saying i am paranoid about this since i built in protection into mine as to that my trades hopefully wont get targeted by the liquidity providers and my system ultimately fails like most all do.

there is a reason is quite simple why most all systems fail after 6 months or whatever timeframe. the liquidity providers can lock onto any algo traded or oversubscribed system like a cruise missile on its target.

i want my system to stay viable for as long as possible.

it took me 10 years to come up with this system, working on it feverishly for about 6. only this spring the last piece of the puzzle fell into place. and now i can implement it all.

it needs to pay me back the 6 long hard years i worked on it. it goes back almost 20 years into my stock trading days on level 2, same principle is applied to my fx trades now.
        Just jumping in here to see what all the fuss is about.

Sorry Reiner, but I have to call bullshit.

Liquidity providers don't work like a cruise missile.

Come on... There is nobody out there reverse engineering your secret strategy in a covert attempt to take your money. The only time liquidity providers care is if you're pushing through 1000 lots at a time, and even then they don't care about the strategy, just filling the orders and how it effects their pricing.

If you're serious about trading for investors and making a shit load of money you should take my advice and:

- Verify everything. Provide 100% transparency.
        - Offer a signal for 6 months to prove that you are as good as you say you are.
        - Close the signal to new clients and invite new investors into a MAM.

If you use that model and trade profitably, you'll be managing $5mil + within the next 2 years.
        Click here to check out the most popular forex channel on YouTube

Comment

• Woah. What the hell is happening? I take one weekend off, and the whole place goes up in flames.

Plenty of rational-thinking people are happy to subscribe to this signal. I've been tracking it, doing my own research on this and 'another' forum, and finally reallocated a large chunk of funds to a new brokerage in anticipation of finally subscribing to this signal. It takes me a while to jump into something new, and I finally feel ready - and comfortable enough - to do so. This isn't the only forum where reiner is active, and there are literally years of content elsewhere to satisfy anybody's desire be a detective. There are a lot of other obviously shit signals to shake sticks at; and for the life of me I don't see the compelling reason to make a personal crusade over this one. Yes, it's gained some (deserved) rapid attention on this particular forum, but it's not like reiner popped up out of nowhere. He has his reasons for not verifying his master account, there are those of us who are fine with this, and those who are not. Can't the two parties go their separate ways and continue the pursuit of profit?

I appreciate the fact that there are the watchdogs out there trying to keep an eye out for the scammers, but your point is made and filed away for reference in case it all hits the fan.

Reiner, please reconsider going dark. Or even better, go ahead and withdraw but PM me a link to subscribe via some super secret, completely-unverified signal.

Comment

• im gonna post first then read from where drcpd chimes in today,

your ALL missing the point,

who freaking cares why or why not reinerh does not verfy his own main account.

The Fact.
            He is selling a signal service

Fact two.
            Said signal account is full verified.

so why are we back to this BS, you stiring the pot Drcpd, and frankly making a point over an account not relevant to the signal, why can you not let this go, to be honest being a mod id expect you of anyone to have less opinion and more a neutral player.

wheter or not reinrh reacted badly to your initial questions is also irreverent, his reaction was a result of your persistence drcpd, and even now (and i havent read quite a few post but i can see the last one,,,)

ive never seen you put other under such scrunity, so what if reinerh never showed it in the first place? exactly you'd have f all to say. and thats the point, its his personal account and he can do as he pleases,

there are guidelines and minimum balance rules to signals to which he follows, like every other signal provider, and he has given a comprehensive enough description to be fair,i bet all signal provider have some account not verfied, why, well why does that matter it not for sale,

the signal account is verified, end off

just cant agree with you here drcpd. if at least your object of issue was the signal account itself id agree it needs to be verified, right now its like you got a personal interest in forcing him to show his own private accounts.

if you so interested in accounts being public, then why dont you start drcpd, show us your private accounts, but remember must be verified, oh and no obligation for us to show afterwards, it is your choice to show your private accounts, just like it should be reinerh's

i think your quite rude to be honest, super mod my arse

Comment

• wow how ofpoint can this get, talking about private account verification, calling of scammer, debates on market liquidity/deapth, and strats being copied,

all whilst directed at the SP, wtf,

and now what this a free for all to have ago,

if i was reinrh, tonight just sealed the deal, bye.... sadly for clients :/

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                im gonna post first then read from where drcpd chimes in today,

your ALL missing the point,

who freaking cares why or why not reinerh does not verfy his own main account.

The Fact.
                He is selling a signal service

Fact two.
                Said signal account is full verified.

so why are we back to this BS, you stiring the pot Drcpd, and frankly making a point over an account not relevant to the signal, why can you not let this go, to be honest being a mod id expect you of anyone to have less opinion and more a neutral player.

wheter or not reinrh reacted badly to your initial questions is also irreverent, his reaction was a result of your persistence drcpd, and even now (and i havent read quite a few post but i can see the last one,,,)

ive never seen you put other under such scrunity, so what if reinerh never showed it in the first place? exactly you'd have f all to say. and thats the point, its his personal account and he can do as he pleases,

there are guidelines and minimum balance rules to signals to which he follows, like every other signal provider, and he has given a comprehensive enough description to be fair,i bet all signal provider have some account not verfied, why, well why does that matter it not for sale,

the signal account is verified, end off

just cant agree with you here drcpd. if at least your object of issue was the signal account itself id agree it needs to be verified, right now its like you got a personal interest in forcing him to show his own private accounts.

if you so interested in accounts being public, then why dont you start drcpd, show us your private accounts, but remember must be verified, oh and no obligation for us to show afterwards, it is your choice to show your private accounts, just like it should be reinerh's

i think your quite rude to be honest, super mod my arse
                I would recommend you read the previous posts, as then my last post might make more sense to you. However, point taken, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

• Comment

• reinerh
                    take you shizzle and go, run, lol

good luck for the future

Comment

• [QUOTE=Nick;n93011]

give us a break he is doing exactly that. you need to READ and understand hes being had up over a private non signal account

we never got to see all viper private accounts, why dont you call bullshit there,

infact no other provider here ever has been required to show private accounts.

this is my point, wtf is the personal (clearly) issue here, and whats the the biased behaviour,

and also why are you blind to see you mod is being a Dick

Comment

• Sorry to see you go dupapa. However, I just want to clarify something, the fact that I have "super moderator" listed next to my name, does not mean I represent Nick's views on anything. The only reason I have super moderator listed next to my name, is I offered to delete the spam, when we had that mountain of spam that came in before the changes were made to the site, as the fs.com support staff had their hands full. Seeing that fs.com has the spam problem under control now, I am sure Nick can remove my moderator rights.

My views on the verification matter with Reinerh, is only my views, nothing to do with fs.com.

All the best for the future mate.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dupapa;n93021]
                          Originally posted by Nick View Post

give us a break he is doing exactly that. you need to READ and understand hes being had up over a private non signal account

we never got to see all viper private accounts, why dont you call bullshit there,

infact no other provider here ever has been required to show private accounts.

this is my point, wtf is the personal (clearly) issue here, and whats the the biased behaviour,

and also why are you blind to see you mod is being a Dick

This is where you and I disagree. The Impulse Master account was exactly the same strategy as the new signal account. There was no witch hunt here mate, I was very interested in his trading, and wanted to see the main Impulse account verified, so that it would satisfy my due diligence before investing. Clearly he does not want to verify it, and I don't believe his reasons he has stated why he can't or won't verify it. So, I don't see it as a private account, I see it as an extension of history, of the signal account.

However, I can clearly see your point, and it is noted. And I will not make any further inquiries from here.

Comment

• yeah yeah,

the very fact you do anything for nick even "just sorting some extra spam" im sorry your tied, more so than 99.9% of us here,

i think you speak BS mr super mod

Comment

• I have tried to stay out of this but I think a huge point is being overlooked by the anti-Reiner side. That is he is being asked to verify an account that is something other than the signal account and he has explained that. He called that other account the Impulse Master and that I think was a mistake. It may have originally been the master, but the Signal account has morphed into something different. And of course that actual Signal Master (FXPIG) IS verified.

So criticizing him for not verifying an account other that his true signal master (the FXPIG account) just doesn't make any sense!

I am an Impulse sub and am very upset at probably losing his signal. The history may not be long but it is certainly some of the best trading I have ever seen.

I usually sign my post with "Cheers" but I sure can't now.

With Great Disappointment,
                              Rod

Comment

• Originally posted by dupapa View Post
                                yeah yeah,

the very fact you do anything for nick even "just sorting some extra spam" im sorry your tied, more so than 99.9% of us here,

i think you speak BS mr super mod

Fair enough dupapa, you are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X