X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minkw
    replied
    Hey all yes I'm still here, I checked the other day and have about 25 subs,

yes we are in dd, however this is manageable,I'm really sorry about the poor communication as while I check this forum every few days, my attention has been mainly with my prop funds and trying to negotiate with funds from the usa, the regulations there are total nightmare so I'm also trying to develop a strategy that will suit wholesale investors from the usa

again I am really sorry about the poor and lack of communication on this thread/forum, also as I have a site most people tend to email me direct

Leave a comment:

• Tradersmurf
    replied
    Originally posted by fiveninefish View Post
    Anybody still following this? The silence is deafening.
    Pretty sure he said he had 35 or so subs. Seems like he is back in another Drawdown.

Leave a comment:

• fiveninefish
    replied
    Anybody still following this? The silence is deafening.

Leave a comment:

• fiveninefish
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    Again, great to see that you stuck to your rules!

Sadly, at the moment it looks like my prediction from February is coming true..

Originally posted by Amadorian View Post
    The problem with averaging strategies begins when they fail two times in a row before reaching new highs. A perfect example for this would be SmartScalper.

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    got stopped out, I am very sorry for the loss

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Hi all, dd is currently 4.96, and yes we will probably be stopped out at 5%, the 5% close all is automatic and also takes into account swaps, I am currently receiving positive swaps for our open positions,

The EA I use for the stop out calculates the exact dd on my account, myfxbook, darwin, signal start all have different parameters, and can vary generally a few percentage, I will probably be stopped out by the time i finish this message, I have been hit a few times in the last few month and yes I agree this is disappointing, however since 2013 I have been able to produce a 10-15% return every year being more then the equity guys,

I am really sorry about the current basket, our latest position bounced off then moved lower, as you might know I am a technical trader, and also range trader,

Its impossible for this move to not encounter a full on reversal, as the aud will recover, we are seeing record breaking lows (6 years) in the property market in Australia that is having an impact on the aud,

Again I am really sorry about the loss,

Leave a comment:

• Amadorian
    replied
    I guess they increased it to 6% or so again, like last dd.

Leave a comment:

• Tradersmurf
    replied
    Originally posted by minkw View Post
    Hi its 5% auto close all positions,
    5.15% Drawdown now, and position is still open. Yet another signal provider that breaks their rules.

This guy pretended to be a professional, but it seems all signal providers are dishonest.
    Last edited by Tradersmurf; 08-02-2018, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tradersmurf
    replied
    Oh dear, only 0.4% away from auto close all positions... MonkaS.

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tradersmurf
    replied
    Hi all,

quick update, we have been booking a few pips and keeping dd low,

One main update I wanted to express is with the ESMA regulations that come into effect on the 28 July, first I have no idea where everyone is located, however these new regulations in relation to fx will not be a problem, major spot will be 30:1 and minors/commodities will be 20:1,

as you know I use very little to no leverage, max being 5:1 so these new regulations will not be a problem, well that unless your running the signal at some crazy risk settings

Kind Regards

Satang FX / Min
    What is the Max DD on your signal, I see you are close to 3.7% now?

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Hi all,

quick update, we have been booking a few pips and keeping dd low,

One main update I wanted to express is with the ESMA regulations that come into effect on the 28 July, first I have no idea where everyone is located, however these new regulations in relation to fx will not be a problem, major spot will be 30:1 and minors/commodities will be 20:1,

as you know I use very little to no leverage, max being 5:1 so these new regulations will not be a problem, well that unless your running the signal at some crazy risk settings

Kind Regards

Satang FX / Min

Leave a comment:

• minkw
    replied
    Your Welcome,

On another note im not going to touch your sub, so please disconnect whenever you want to or are forced to, your sub will be valid up to the 3 monthly anyway,

Cheers Min

Leave a comment:

• kmf
    replied
    Refund received. Thanks so much Min
    Originally posted by minkw
    Hi Kevin,

Not a problem at all, will do a refund for 2 months,

Kind Regards

Satang FX Min
    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Leave a comment: